Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. (7757 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by andyanders: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2010
[b]HAVING GONE THROUGH YOUR POST, I CAN SEE THAT THERE IS MORE TO HER RELATIONSHIP THAN WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING AT. ALSO, I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR DISTANCE FROM HER NIECE SINCE SHE WAS TOO CLOSE TO YOU. IT IS LIKE DATING SOMEONE IN THE SAME OFFICE WITH YOU. I THINK THIS WOMAN HAS ROMANTIC FEELINGS ABOUT YOUR PERSON BUT DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO OPEN UP BUT TO THREAD SOFTLY TO ACHIEVE HER ERROTIC DESIRE. SHE MUST HAVE TRUSTED YOU TO BE CLOSER TO HER IN EVERYTHING BUT DOES NOT WANT YOU TO BE CLOSER TO HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH OTHER WOMEN. MAYBE SHE FANTACISES ABOUT YOUR PERSON WHEN SHE IS AT HER PRIVATE TIME AND GETS HER ORGASIM. NOW SEEING YOU WITH HER NIECE HAS KILLED THOSE FEELINGS.

WHAT I SUGGEST IS TO HAVE YOU DISCUSS THIS WITH HER NIECE YOU ARE DATING AND ALSO IF THE MOTHER OF YOUR LADY IS AROUND, LET HER DAUGHTER HAVE A WORD WITH HER. THIS CAN ONLY BE POSSIBLE IF YOU ACTUALLY WANTS TO SETTLE WITH HER AS YOUR FUTURE PARTNER.
ALSO, YOU HAVE TO THREAD ON THIS SOFTLY OTHERWISE, THIS COULD CAUSE YOU YOUR JOB AND LIFE. IF THIS WOMAN IS POSSESIVE ABOUT HAVING YOU TO HERSELF OF WHICH YOU HAVE KILLED HER EMOTION BY HAVING HER NIECE, SHE CAN DO ANYTHING TO BOTH OF YOU TO MAKE SURE THAT BOTH OF YOU DONT HAVE HISTORY. BE CAREFUL FROM NOW AND WATCH YOUR STEPS.
[/b]
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by carnal: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2010
my candid advise,,dnt discuss wit d niece and d mum,u will creatin more wahala in d family and for ursef,remember u r not even married to her,if u were married dats anoda angle but rite now she can aid ur bein sacked and d so called niece will b gone.so my best advise is go to ur boss,tell her u are very sorry and dat u intend to stop d relationship, call d niece and tell her u are very sorry dat u broke a business ethics and hv to move on then seat back and watch wat will then happen
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by tunde121oke: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2010
means he loves you
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by DECOtech(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
no mind your boss oh! keep loving ur girl.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by DECOtech(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2010
If u r serious abt dis girl, go to ur boss n try to find out why she is acting d way she is instead of these assumptions. it mighht turn out dat u r wrong. don't make it a family matter unless she does that b4 u.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by Ranoscky(m): 5:03am On Dec 08, 2010
She's just being JEALOUS and nothin else.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by mrofficial(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2010
^^ Oga, create ur own thread naah.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by carnal: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2010
i tire ooo jus com here to dabaru ppl thread,abeg go ur village go create billionaires oooo
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by zone77(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2010
@ poster, just keep calm it wil normalise and dont stop seein ur girlfrnd
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by buJu234: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
thats why i love white matured women; right from the beginning she will tell u direct that she is in love with u.
and u will knw weather its just 4 sex or lasting relationship.

but our naija women shame wan kill them.

assuming she talked ( since u nor fit decode) ever since b4 her niece come into the picture;

u wouldnt have entered into this wahala,

by the way how is ur madam be sef.

may she falls under my category

check this post: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-557617.0.html

maybe u can forward it to her.

cheers
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by oladepojok(f): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
helooooooooooo if u love the girl, pls don't let anything disturb u
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by ARCHYN: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2010
How are you doing? Your issue is kinda complicated but can still be trashed carefully.
It is either your boss is in love with you which I see as being illicit if she is married already or there is something that is not too good about you that she doesn' t want her niece to be a victim of.
Whichever one, just try to read in between the lines and take things easy. You don' t want to lose your job because of her niece who happens to be your girl. Try to find a common ground to discuss with your boss if that is possible, and find out what is going on. You don' t want to do that during official hours but carefully chose the right time to do that. I hope that girl is ripe for a meaningful relationship and you are really serious with her, if not, you don' t have to go through all these, just take to your heels to protect your job.
Best of luck.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by hauler: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2010
To all you knuckleheads saying the boss has a crush on OP, how the hell did you come to that conclusion? The boss isn't comfortable with the relationship period! @OP if you want go and embarrass yourself by toasting your boss you go see wetin your eye go see for there. All these sex starved people giving you wrong advice Msheeeeeeeeeew angry
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by Pame(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2010
LET ME TELL U CATEGORICALLY HERE THAT Kmoney HAS SAID IT ALL. TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE BODY LANGUAGE THE WOMAN WAS TRYING TO PASS ACROSS TO U.THE HANDWRITING IS CLEARLY SEEING ON THE WALL. I WILL NOT ADVICE U TO THREAD THE PATH OF PEEPING INTO THE HONEY POT OF THE TWO OF THEM IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND YOUR JOB. EAT THE CAKE THAT CAME BEFORE YOU FIRST(THE BOSS) IF SHE PRESENT IT BEFORE YOU. DON'T FORGET TO GIVE HER A CLEAN JOB- MIND THE HUBBY AND THE SISTER HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF THIS.

JETTISON THE IDEA OF GETTING DOWN WITH THE SISTER FOR NOW, THAT MAY COME IN LATTER PROVIDED EITHER YOU OR SHE IS NO LONGER WORKING IN THE OFFICE AGAIN. AS LONG AS YOU STILL SEE THE PLACE AS YOUR PRESENT PLACE OF SURVIVAL, THE ANTY (YOUR BOSS IS YOUR GAMING). PBLEASE MAKE THINGS SNAPPY. CUT OFF SEEING THE SISTER, PRESENT YOURSELF A GOOD BOY AGAIN BEFORE YOUR BOSS.

THIS MAY SOUND ODD, BUT IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH CONSIDERING THE PRESENT SITUATION OF THINGS
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by emmatok(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2010
Pame:

LET ME TELL U CATEGORICALLY HERE THAT Kmoney HAS SAID IT ALL. TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE BODY LANGUAGE THE WOMAN WAS TRYING TO PASS ACROSS TO U.THE HANDWRITING IS CLEARLY SEEING ON THE WALL. I WILL NOT ADVICE U TO THREAD THE PATH OF PEEPING INTO THE HONEY POT OF THE TWO OF THEM IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND YOUR JOB. EAT THE CAKE THAT CAME BEFORE YOU FIRST(THE BOSS) IF SHE PRESENT IT BEFORE YOU. DON'T FORGET TO GIVE HER A CLEAN JOB- MIND THE HUBBY AND THE SISTER HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF THIS.

JETTISON THE IDEA OF GETTING DOWN WITH THE SISTER FOR NOW, THAT MAY COME IN LATTER PROVIDED EITHER YOU OR SHE IS NO LONGER WORKING IN THE OFFICE AGAIN. AS LONG AS YOU STILL SEE THE PLACE AS YOUR PRESENT PLACE OF SURVIVAL, THE ANTY (YOUR BOSS IS YOUR GAMING). PBLEASE MAKE THINGS SNAPPY. CUT OFF SEEING THE SISTER, PRESENT YOURSELF A GOOD BOY AGAIN BEFORE YOUR BOSS.

THIS MAY SOUND ODD, BUT IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH CONSIDERING THE PRESENT SITUATION OF THINGS

AND WHAT KIND OF ADVICE IS THAT. Do you have to bleep your boss at her request?

Why is our generation SO SEXUALIZED , thinking about sex all the time.

GUY!!! FACE YOUR JOB OR RESIGN .

If you mix your JOB WITH RELATIONSHIP, you will l regret it.

BECAUSE YOU WILL SURELY LOSS BOTH .
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by degubi(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
Imagine a scenerio where you make an error at work which makes your Boss scold you, you close work for the day still upset about the comments your boss made, you had earlier arranged to see her niece which you do. She notices how upset you are and after some prodding she discovers why you are upset. Because of her feelings for you she assumes that her aunty was just being irrational, she decides to call her aunty without your knowledge, she expresses her reservation about the way you were treated, the aunty takes offence at being reprimanded by her niece all because of a staff who is under her. She does not take kindly to your discussing office issues with any member of her family, and she feels slighted. She then feels she cannot rebuke you because it might cause a crack in her relationship with her niece and sister.

So how can she be fair in her treatment of you alongside her other staff? Will she be preferential towards you and be firm with your other colleagues. Will her shielding you not bring resentment amongst her staff thereby affecting the work you are all suppossed to be doing?

Its difficult for this to be a win-win situation. You need to understand her position. She might not have anything against your dating her niece but working with her and going out with her niece might undermine her authority over you and this she will not tolerate. Talk with your boss but be ready to compromise.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by Ranoscky(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2010
Taaaaalk, Im listenin.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by buJu234: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2010
@ Poster;

lets be real 4 once, in this present naija, to get another job; nor be small wahala u got face oo, ; so keeping u job is much more important
first than one yeye love relationship.

as per love matter; leave that one,
do u knw if d niece is after u because u are living well (which is due to pay 4rm ur current job)?

dont let all these babes talk u into saying go after the girl (d niece) because if ur Boss sacks u; there is 98% chances that d so called Niece go
leave unless no b Naija babe.

as 4 me i will advice why not sit down with ur boss and discuss things with her;
who knws maybe she is not in love with u?
if she is and she is single ; then u do what u mind tells u
but if she is married; then talk to her as a matured guy, she will like u as a person but not 4 sexual relationship , ok
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by isaM1: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2010
You boss may not want u! she may just be scared of your intentions towards her neice. Do u think u have the character to make her trust you. You dont expect her to jump up for such news when she is not sure of what u want.

You have made your first mistake by starting the relationship the way u did. If eventually it does not lead to marriage be sure, u are fired, if it does be sure to be loyal to her always.

Now, its beyond your pleas and loyalty to make her get relaxed, Let your girl and her mum do the talking, just be yourself at work and make sure you will not intentionally break the neice's heart. You love her dont you? Its time to prove it and that alone would put u on a safer situation and pls, also think about getting a new job if its a private company but if its more like a large organisation, the worst is a transfer.

If its for love you are courting her neice, go on but if its infactuation, be sure the whole family would fight u for a course someday.

Dont ever agree to have anything to do with your boss romantically, that can never, i reapeat never save you but would only leave u at a cross road.

this is the best advtce you will get on this forum partaining this issue.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by alagha: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2010
you have not done well at all, why your boss relation? its an insult & disrespect to her & the entire family,infact you own them an apology before establishing your intention IF ANY.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by 4wardever(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2010
degubi:

Imagine a scenerio where you make an error at work which makes your Boss scold you, you close work for the day still upset about the comments your boss made, you had earlier arranged to see her niece which you do. She notices how upset you are and after some prodding she discovers why you are upset. Because of her feelings for you she assumes that her aunty was just being irrational, she decides to call her aunty without your knowledge, she expresses her reservation about the way you were treated, the aunty takes offence at being reprimanded by her niece all because of a staff who is under her. She does not take kindly to your discussing office issues with any member of her family, and she feels slighted. She then feels she cannot rebuke you because it might cause a crack in her relationship with her niece and sister.

So how can she be fair in her treatment of you alongside her other staff? Will she be preferential towards you and be firm with your other colleagues. Will her shielding you not bring resentment amongst her staff thereby affecting the work you are all suppossed to be doing?

Its difficult for this to be a win-win situation. You need to understand her position. She might not have anything against your dating her niece but working with her and going out with her niece might undermine her authority over you and this she will not tolerate. Talk with your boss but be ready to compromise. 

As a matured man, you dnt hav 2 tell ur lady hw ur day went in d office especially when ur boss is her "mother". Seems childish of d daughter calling and lashing out at her mother becos of her bf. If you guys truly luv each oda, believe dat d discipline is 4ur own good.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by alagha: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2010
Ronky Babe:

Nigerians ehn wen we go stop dis habit of jealousy? dis no go lead us anywhere i dey beg. Anyways just ignore your boss and continue your relationship with her niece. she think say she fine but she no fine she wowo.
.she is a lady of principle which so many people would like to work with, l believe the guy is the urgly one.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by Ranoscky(m): 2:25am On Dec 16, 2010
^

How are you sure of what you'r sayin? undecided
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by alagha: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2010
l should be sure.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by Ranoscky(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2010
I don't think.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by alagha: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2010
it takes a principle and self discipline lady courage to act the way she did.thus its mostly only ugly and gold diggers that acts the way he does.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by Billingz(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
your boss,is she married ? If no,walk up to as a man n tell her ma or d name u addresses her wid.tell her pls permit me to hav some chat wid U definitly she will be open for dat.start by saying"ma(or watsoeva name u uses in addressing hr)look at me,my mine is not at rest,we are not doing it as a team in this establishment.as a worker , we need to work as a team but here we are acting as opponent what can I do so dat we can return to how we forst started dis company? I used to love U did U notice something like dat ?"who knows she might hav bin eyeing U n she is now jealous?after sayig dat tell am sori if I've offended u wid my words?U are a man.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. by lordcastro: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
she might not have a crush on u,but she might feel stabbed by u,u went behind her back to date her little niece, my dear u dontowe anybody explanation b4 u woo any girl but courtesy demands u tell her first b4 u start dating de niece since u meet her through ur boss, but be carefull,u r treading on a dangerous path now,if u brake the girl's heart expect anytin from the family including ur boss though,so make hay while the sun shines

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? / Erotic Story - Grace, The House Girl (warning 18+ ONLY) / My Idea Of Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.