Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,699 members, 7,908,814 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Am Glad I Didn't Pay For My Curves- Kisa Gbekle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Glad I Didn't Pay For My Curves- Kisa Gbekle (1382 Views)

Kisa Gbekle Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Kisa Gbekle Shook The Entire Social Media When She Releas / Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Glad I Didn't Pay For My Curves- Kisa Gbekle by splendid22(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
When you think of Ghanaian actress Kisa Gbekle, words that come to mind are talented, sensational and fashionable.

Over the years, the actress has gained the reputation for flaunting her sensuality on Instagram which make many perceive her as being controversial.

Kisa has however debunked the notion.

According to her: “I am beautiful and sexy in nature. I am glad I didn’t pay for my curves. I am not controversial; I just like taking sexy pictures. I have decided that I won’t be taking such pictures any more. It is not just the right way of living life, exposing my body all the time. I am not controversial, I am just sexy and I love to flaunt the sexiness. But I am not doing that anymore”, she said.

Asked about her opinion on Nollywood, she said: “Nollywood is very good because a lot of jobs are being done there .Nollywood pays well. There are no many jobs in Ghollywood. It is hard for people to invest into the industry because there are no guarantees that you will make back the money. However I feel comfortable shooting movies in Ghana than in Nigeria, Ghana is my home”.

http:///s70e5a64200112en_ng

Re: I Am Glad I Didn't Pay For My Curves- Kisa Gbekle by Kylekent59: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Useless talk. Outside curve/shape, what else is she proud of?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Federal Government To Enforce Military Lockdown From Friday / 5G Is The Apocalypse: See For Yourself 100s of Rabbis Defiling Children / Nigerians React As Woman Marries A Man In A Wheelchair In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.