Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,819 members, 7,921,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:08 PM

Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus (1741 Views)

Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow / Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze / Driver Beats His Conductor For Peeing On The Bus In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by landmark86: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
A man claimed to be man of God in a bus in anambra was beaten to stupor because condom fell off from his Bible after preaching.
This happened yesterday in anambra state.
Some of the passengers maintained that he's being hypocritical and that he is among the reasons people have lost hopes and faiths in men of God in this country.
The onitsha man of God might not be aware of the condom in between the best Bible but the notion accrued from This is that he might be a fornicator yet carrying the Bible. Which is somewhat seen as hypocrisy.

1 Share

Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by EbukaHades10(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
So them beat am like this not because he stole or killed someone but because condom fell from his Bible?

Op, blogging isn't ur calling, no vex

8 Likes

Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by dominique(f): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
I hope this is not true. He was probably caught stealing it attempting to kidnap or molest a minor. Those are the crimes that warrant this kind of rough-handling
Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by rtdCivilservant: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
I am yet to understand if there is any law in Nigeria criminalizing hypocrisy. Those guys are just plane stupid and primitive.
Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by Spicycat(f): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
What's the point of beating him, is it not his condom and bible
What kind of rubbish is this, see how they disfigured this guy for trying to play safe both religiously and morally,
Christians gat no chill mann.
Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by chiemmanuel(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
When did having a condom become a crime
Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by nakaman: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
There is more to this
Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by GreetMe(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
No..I don't think this is true.

The Nigerians i know will use mouth and finish you... you will regret the day u were born
Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Haba! If dis na true talk, nain be say sense don evaporate finish for dah area. Wetin wrong wit mey dem just laff ....na laff dis kain matta be naa...aaah!
Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by tungamaje: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
But the man doesn't look like an evangelist, look at his teeth.
Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by Simplyleo: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
A man claimed to be man of God in a bus in anambra
I'm not surprised.
Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by Averey: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

I'm not surprised.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by osamz007: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Op, na 2006 children dey here.

Continue

1 Like

Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by daveP(m): 12:48am On Jan 13, 2020
Sam Loco scenario replayed to get attention.

I don't believe this.
Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Are you sure of this news
Re: Condoms Fell From Onitsha Man Preaching Inside The Bus by Bighead9: 5:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Only in the East. grin grin grin

Scam everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert People Should Becareful Of A Site Call Www.valleyworld.com. / Cosmila Hotel Manager Clears The Air Over Death Of Lady In Swimming Pool / Police Arresting Girls For 'Bad Dressing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.