Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,346 members, 7,932,264 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:08 PM

Gay Church Opens In Igboland - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (18119 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Gay Church In Nigeria / Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by nitewalker: 1:13am On Dec 08, 2010
Wumine:

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Can't you fight fair without bringing peoples parents into this rubbish

To whom is this question addressed if I may ask?.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by SEFAGO(m): 2:14am On Dec 08, 2010
What in the name of Satan is going on here?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by angrynaija: 3:21am On Dec 08, 2010
if this is infact true, they are asking for trouble. it is quite clear their motive is not to worship but for sexual encounters. evil and perveted bastards.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by AloyEmeka5: 3:49am On Dec 08, 2010
angrynaija:

if this is infact true, they are asking for trouble. it is quite clear their motive is not to worship but for sexual encounters. evil and perveted bastards.
Don't we find those attributes in those whose motive is actually to worship?
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Mobinga: 4:00am On Dec 08, 2010
Gays shouldn't be alive! Kill Them All!
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 6:11am On Dec 08, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

I do not understand the controversy really  is being GAY a lot more SINFUL than being a MURDER or THIEF or SINNER? how come it is easier for Christians to Accept a Murder, Thief or SINNER in the House of God but not GAYS. are they not all SINNERS? (According to the Bible) so why the Hypocrisy! If you cannot accept GAYS in the House of God, then get rid of Corrupt Politicians, Ritualists, 419ners, Tithing-Thieves and Hookers from the House of God. Christians have a Phobia for GAYS but will dig all other kinds of Sinners even though God measures each equally, how pathetic  grin

I am yet to see a situation where Xtians allow practicing thieves (apart from typical shaddy Nigerian private-jet miliki pastors) and murderers to run a church spiritually. I am yet to see them accept these type of people in church as religious leaders with an understanding that they can continue with that sin.

Neither have I head of churches turning away gay people from church, just like they do not turn away other sinners.

What is astonishing and repugnant about this whole issue to Xtians is the fact that the gays want to run a church and claim it is acceptable under Xtianity. That is what the controversy is about.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Odunnu: 6:42am On Dec 08, 2010
Like I said earlier,the world is coming to an end.
The guts these effing gays display makes me want to kill. I ask again,why must they label their association 'church?' Why not sect,group,warreva?
As an aside,this gay clique is gainin so much ground in Nigeria and this makes me so uncomfortable
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2010
Odunnu:

As an aside,this gay clique is gainin so much ground in Nigeria and this makes me so uncomfortable

Babes, I don't think they are gaining nothing in Nigeria except noise.

Only silly Nigerians that go abroad and want to show some false "enlightenment" with their wee brainwashable brain or those in Nigeria that think follow-follow makes them cool/fashionable/more white are the ones that make noise.

Nigeria is run by fanatical religion and will remain so for the foreseeable next 20 years.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by dozie76(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2010
There is no issue here.For knowledgeable christians this is the signs of 'End time' worst things are happening .
As for me let them continue to exist when time comes 'Evil will be separated from Good"
I wish them well but if u are a christain or Muslim keep your faith in the readiness to meet God.

Let the Devil be there master ,they have there reward either in Heaven or In hell .
God bless
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by QualityShare: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2010
God hav mercy! sad
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by ragdollz: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2010
Like I said before, anything that is wrong is wrong completely, there is no grey area about it. Gayism is not a crime but it is unnatural and shameful that is why 99% of those that practice are ashamed to open up as to their preferences. Anyway no one is saying gays should be killed: we all know they have basic human rights, but please they should not overstep too much into things that are important to others like spiritual stuff. Gay clergymen already exist, we know, but for now we are not ready in Nigeria for a gay "church". They can meet and pray somewhere if that is what they wish to do but no need to label it a church or anything like it.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Odunnu: 7:20am On Dec 08, 2010
Sagamite:

Babes, I don't think they are gaining nothing in Nigeria except noise.

Only silly Nigerians that go abroad and want to show some false "enlightenment" with their wee brainwashable brain or those in Nigeria that think follow-follow makes them cool/fashionable/more white are the ones that make noise.

Nigeria is run by fanatical religion and will remain so for the foreseeable next 20 years.
You wish!
A male friend of mine lost his job 3months ago because he refused to fork the DG of a ministry!
I say more 'No i'm not interested' to females than males,now sects wake up and get a MIC and proclaim same sex from rooftops and you think they aint gaining grounds?
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by MrCork7: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2010
Decryptor:

@Mr Cork, i learnt that the pastor of that church is your father & that the reason why he turned gay was because of the psychological trauma he is suffering as a result of catching u on top of your mother. (no offeince)

Decryptor. brother u need to change your IBO made glasses, since u nut aware u posted this thread 3 time.

yoiu IBO made crackhead (No oofeinse)
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by MrCork7: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2010
link=topic=562778.msg7290014#msg7290014 date=1291744578:

All your posts are riddled with red and Ibo people. Haven't they ignored you enough for you to realize that they don't intend to give you any audience?. Of course, you must be one deluded fool hiding in your porch to write these nonsense. I know how you feel and how Ibo people took what is due to you. One night with Jesus can give you some closure.Just a suggestion.

Aloy+Emeka : SHARAP your mouth U IBO crackhead. It seem your only misssion in Nairaland is to post only IBO related news only.

This is Nairaland & nut Niger dealta, gademmit. IBO this, IBO That, IBO this , IBO That: we are fed up of your crap IBO thread, gadeeemit.

I bet u one of those IBO boys with jerrry curls (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by BaboonYansh: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2010
Odunnu:

Like I said earlier,the world is coming to an end.
The guts these effing gays display makes me want to kill. I ask again,why must they label their association 'church?' Why not sect,group,warreva?
I'm sorry but what is your problem if they decide to call themselves a 'church'?
Is your father the sole owner of the term 'church'? Do you even know the meanings of the english word 'church'?(please look it up in the dictionary)

You have NO RIGHT to decide who can call themselve a church or who cannot, shouting loud at the top of your voice won't change that either.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by MrCork7: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2010
great news. Hopefullly, IBO people will held the first GAY canival in NIgeria.__ Woman free zone wink
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by agitator: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

great news. Hopefullly, IBO people will held the first GAY canival in NIgeria.__ Woman free zone wink

This type of progress will reduce the pressure [wumens] to marry, i support you Mr¬Cork, and all wumens should too.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by agitator: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2010
If mens maryy mens let see who will hit who, AT LAST WUMENS ARE LIBERATED cool cool cool cool

MENS CANT HIT MENS, BUT IF MENS MARY A WUMENS TROBULE DEY PLENTY
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by MrCork7: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2010
can u just imagined watching another man walking & shakin his Nyansh? grin

dyammm, those IBO guys r in trouble grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Odunnu: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2010
BaboonYansh:

I'm sorry but what is your problem if they decide to call themselves a 'church'?
Is your father the sole owner of the term 'church'? Do you even know the meanings of the english word 'church'?(please look it up in the dictionary)

You have NO RIGHT to decide who can call themselve a church or who cannot, shouting loud at the top of your voice won't change that either.
Are you in your right senses or you just have an urge to start a blind,deaf and dumb arguement?
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by agitator: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2010
^^^ Some of the above. undecided
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by donkarly(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
BaboonYansh:

why call it church,is it because christians are tolerant.why didnt they call it mosque?not only would the moslems burn the building,the members would have been roting in hell by now.all your posts are pro gay and i suspect you are one,no apologies.REPENT AND GOD WILL DELIVER YOU FROM THAT DEMON OF HOMOSEXUALITY.nigeria will never be a haven for gays.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by bobbteeth: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2010
even in naija? this is a sign of end time
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by pkasso(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2010
@alloy emeka,no offense meant but i really do doubt the credibility of this story.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by bashydemy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2010
Hey Hay church why is all this happening from xtain side
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by udennaa: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2010
bashy_demy:

they are all satanic attacks.christians belong to christ, and since satan doesn't attack his own,christianty has been his one n only target
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by slymm(f): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2010
stop nagging about end times and demonic attacks, snap out of this paranoia about end times, its a simple gay church, men who like other mens dong up their behind, i see nothing wrong with that. Many of you guys have your gf/wives wear a Love Machine and eff your a.s.s, why is this such a big deal? Na wa oh, As a proud bi sexual female, i say live and let live. Too many of you are fornicators to come here and judge.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Rostomy2k(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]
dis is serious. I read the headline in one of the daily news y/day.
Hw can we condole such,its not our tradition, God come to our aid !!!
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
bashy_demy:

And you will be one of the first to lose your temper when people highlight violence, senseless murder and suicide bombing is virtually always from muslim side. undecided
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by bashydemy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^ what are you talking about guy, am i the one that name the church gay church
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2010
bashy_demy:

^^ what are you talking about guy, am i the one that name the church gay church

What I am talking about is that you are taking delight as a muslim in highlighting that these happen on Xtian side but I recall you not taking so calmly to Xtians highlighting the negatives of Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm / The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.