Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:42 PM

Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (52314 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by AMUNSI23(f): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
Help me ask them

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by cocaineaddict(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:
Really, I don't see any problem in her using the Presidential Jet. After all she's in the first family.
Educate me, but to be sincere, I don't think the presidential jet is limited to the president alone, least his family should be entitled too.

PS - I'm not a fan of the president, but I just don't see why people are angry about this.
Many people here given the opportunity will do the same.
YORUBA MAN WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE THE SCUM OF THE SOUTH

5 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

But they chartered a public helicopter for the Vice President Osinbanjo! My guy, please think think!

We both know the Vice President is sidelined in critical matters in this country but it still not right for the daughter of the president to fly in a public plane abey.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by lgbesachick: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Buhari that told us he will end the office of first lady, sale some presidential planes to cut costs

Now her daughter is using the jet as she wants.
Compare this to other countries.

When GEJ wife used it, she was attacked by APC supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by adeniyi3971(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Don't mind them jare soo I can't use one of my fathers cars because he's the GM of a company

I wonder how Ivanka travels, so far, we have not seen any picture of her in any commercial flight.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by BabaRamota1980: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is a very irresponsible and insensitive, illiterate response if indeed that came from Hanan, and not the incompetent Presidency camouflaging behind Hanan's name to once again oppress citizens as is typical of them to do. If it came from Presidency we are not shocked, it is their normal.

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Staro: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Foolish useless people
in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by crownwealth: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
And some never do well ediots still supports this fraudulent tyrant claiming saint?
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oloriburuku ,omo darandaran lasan !

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Angelfrost(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
HORLADY:
See as them dey press wailer's mumu button

...And the wailers keep falling for it!!! grin
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by SouthSouth1914: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:

We both know the Vice President is sidelined in critical matters in this country but it still now right for the daughter of the president to fly in a public.

What a senile defensive statement from you! The VP can be treated in such manner, yet the President’s daughter should be hold on high esteem, someone who doesn’t have a political appointment! Clap for yourself

5 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Isoduwa(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
This girl again 2023 we will see you in oyenma airline ✈ economy seat
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by 7pages(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Story of proletariat and bourgeoisie continues....despite Karl Marx critics

With the level Nkrumah of Ghana, Awolowo and Azikwe exhausted their might to abolished it. With the level Murtala Mohammed force it to happened in military era. The elites and the poor human gap is still long

Egalitarianism is one of the theory that influence America democracy through john Locke's dictum. We copied the democracy but our crooks leader used religion and tribe to separate us, so as not to question them whenever they go wrong

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by chiedozie198100: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
local girl.

who the hell was she waving to while sitting inside the presidential jet?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

What a senile defensive statement from you! The VP can be treated in such manner, yet the President’s daughter should be hold on high esteem, someone who doesn’t have a political appointment! Clap for yourself
Your childish sediments will not change anything the VP and the president are not in the best of terms.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:
Really, I don't see any problem in her using the Presidential Jet. After all she's in the first family.
Educate me, but to be sincere, I don't think the presidential jet is limited to the president alone, least his family should be entitled too.

PS - I'm not a fan of the president, but I just don't see why people are angry about this.

we have helicopters all over the country, we are talking about reducing cost of governance here, even osibanjo uses helicopters, it cost a lot running a private jet

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Mufasa2010: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Rapmoney:

What do you want us to do with Tope Alabi's net worth?

Abii oooo my brother .....vrius men

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by adeniyi3971(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
cocaineaddict:

YORUBA MAN WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE THE SCUM OF THE SOUTH

Repping your moniker effortlessly. Needless to engage someone that lives on crumbs of crack.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by CSTR2: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin grin if na you be Buhari's daughter nko?
It doesn't make it right. The "if na you" argument is stupid.

Her father just increased VAT to 7.5%.

The vast majority of that money is going to come from the south. From me and you.
Katsina itself has very little tax payers.

And that your tax money is what will be used to maintain that jet so that the spoilt brat can use it to visit her friends when she feels like.

And incase you don't know, the higher the usage, the more maintenance you would need to carry out on the plane.
Which means more tax payers money would be diverted to that jet.
That is money that would have gone into making your life better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Kinikini: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
She should dare to use the presidential jet in 2024 since she does not know it was an abuse of her father's office. ISASUN O MO PE OHUN A JE ATA.
Every time I read inappropriate news around PMB, it reminds me of the GMB that wept for loosing election and I wonder if the weeping was not for his ego alone and self interest alone.
Islie:

https://punchng.com/i-cant-wait-for-the-next-project-says-hanan-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Kinikini: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
She should dare to use the presidential jet in 2024 since she does not know it was an abuse of her father's office. ISASUN O MO PE OHUN A JE ATA.
Every time I read inappropriate news around PMB, it reminds me of the GMB that wept for loosing election and I wonder if the weeping was not for his ego and self interest alone.
Islie:

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Kinikini: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Every time I read inappropriate news around PMB, it reminds me of the GMB that wept for loosing election and I wonder if the weeping was not for his ego and self interest alone.
Islie:

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by EmekaMD(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:

does the daughter of the MD have the right to use companys official car that is paid for and being maintained by a company, especially for her personal business unrelated to the company ?

The presidential jets costs Nigeria a lot of money to run. They are for official purposes only.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by MrMcJay(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
If they can be using Nigeria's jet like this in public, I wonder how they would be using Nigeria's money in private.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Ooye12: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sara Dey sweet na
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by CSTR2: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anytime, taxes is deducted from my salary and I get the official alert, it pains me a lot.

Thank you buhari and family for increasing the pain by 1000%.

4 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by guru90: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Family Business!!!

Turning Nigeria Economy as Family Business.....

Division is the best way in this so called Nigeria...
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
too bad for Buhari campaigned in 2015 that jets in the presidential fleet would be converted to Nigerian Airways to save cost!

Audio Nigerian Airways
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by athorello(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
#iStandwithHananBuhari
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by madridsta007(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Pavarottii(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:

So if am the son of buhari and doing my end of year convocation in Spain ... I can carry the presidential jet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) / Nigerian States By Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) - 2015 / Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.