Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (52303 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by exlinklodge: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:
Really, I don't see any problem in her using the Presidential Jet. After all she's in the first family.
Educate me, but to be sincere, I don't think the presidential jet is limited to the president alone, least his family should be entitled too.

PS - I'm not a fan of the president, but I just don't see why people are angry about this.
Many people here given the opportunity will do the same.

Just imagine Donald Trump children using Air Force 1

It will never happen.

Even the vice president of America cannot use Air Force 1 for any official duty.

Nigeria ntoor

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by CSTR2: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pavarottii:

So if am the son of buhari and doing my end of year convocation in Spain ... I can carry the presidential jet?
Convocation is too good.

You can even carry it to go and buy pizza in Italy.

Absurdity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Pafexin(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
oodua1stson:
Bihari and his whole family are oloriburuku set of bastards
Make una continue....last last, una go just ease the Legislative Arm work in enacting the social media death sentence penalty. sad

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by nervegasfarts: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
I supported Buhari in both elections, but I think this is abuse of power and blatant disrespect to taxpayers. Why was she not in a Nigerian school? If she was, the president would probably have paid better attention to our schools. Why should we, as taxpayers, or as Nigerians, use our money to support the pet project of the president's daughter? These things leave a foul taste in the mouth, and it only shows the truth, which is that APC or not, Buhari or not, these guys do not really care what we think! Sham of a country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Emecunze: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pepper them...bolanle pepper them oo¶¶

We never see anything... Na one chance we enter so!!!
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by taretoofine(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
It's monarchy or federalism we are practicing ? What happened to the presidential cabinet or aides
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by EagleNest(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Where in current democratic world do children of president fly the presidential jet for personal academic project?
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by semyman: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pepper dem wailers
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by alobright17(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
oodua1stson:
bastards are flying jets. legal you is everywhere on the social media typing for likes and dying of hunger and envy. continue .
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:
Really, I don't see any problem in her using the Presidential Jet. After all she's in the first family.
Educate me, but to be sincere, I don't think the presidential jet is limited to the president alone, least his family should be entitled too.

PS - I'm not a fan of the president, but I just don't see why people are angry about this.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by semyman: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lay about looters, you guys are pathetic wailing about everything
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by ruggedtimi(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Presidential family that ignores other region in the country
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Advocate500: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:

oga nobody is angry with anyone, most people who supported this man on the basis that he is a man that does not live extravagant life, they will be disappointed with this ur comment.we are talking about reducing costs of governance, and ur children are living in affluence who is deceiving who? I know that most of u who have supported this man under the guise that he has integrity are finding it difficult to criticise him just like Jonathan supporters.

4 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by CityCoal: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
When some youth and young ones were queuing up in the sun and killing themselves in support of Buhari, this girl was in far away UK enjoying the serene environment and undertaking her studies. Election is over and Buhari worn over spilled blood of both supporters and non-supporters, riding on integrity and his avowed discipline and frugality. The next thing, the girl in UK is back home riding on Presidential jet, mocking the youth that fought for the dad who could scarcely afford okada fare. Some people are arguing that she can use the jet as a member of the first family, so what then differentiates Buhari from other politicians they so maligned to him to power. Can't someone just do things differently?

4 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Dayoara: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sincerely, I don't know where to pitch my tent. The house where she lives in Abuja are the family members paying rent or the free food nko.... So how much difference is sleeping freely in aso rock and flying the presidential jet ..... Pls educate me..... If am the President won't my children ride on my official cars?

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by celeiyke: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Millions of hungry educated and illiterates voted her father because of sentiments. Today they have nothing to show for it. Some are already insulting others cos of 2023. Even if their preferred candidate wins, in 2027 they will still have nothing to show for it
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by YorubaLord: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
IPOB pple go commit suicide on top dis news ooo. grin
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
The heavy thunder that will fire this girl eh undecided

She has the priviledge... do you think you can ever achieve her success if you continue your hatred.... try to be encouraged to work harder for you to achieve her what she has achieved in life.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Adeboi14: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
God bless you. Nigerians with hypocrisy, 99% of people complaining will do more than that if they find themselves in that shoe
adeniyi3971:

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by worworbabe: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
All the rights and attention Aisha has been fighting for.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by 4four(m): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:

you mean you did not c anything wrongs with this? When her father is about to tax life out of average Nigerians men/women and she is using the same tax to snapped all around in the name of being first family. If it was when Nigeria relied on oil as income it may not bother me cos oil money is free money but not when average nigerians is being tax by her father despite we are finding it hard to make end meet.

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by technicallyrich(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:

We both know the Vice President is sidelined in critical matters in this country but it still not right for the daughter of the president to fly in a public plane abey.
u are a yoruba muslim.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Basher8583: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
The heavy thunder that will fire this girl eh undecided

You mean the thunder that has already finished you buy mere looking at your moniker. Useless thing (and this is no insult.. you are the one that called yourself an Olosho not me)
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Basher8583: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
4four:
you mean you did not c anything wrongs with this? When her father is about to tax life out of average Nigerians men/women and she is using the same tax to snapped all around in the name of being first family. If it was when Nigeria relied on oil as income it may not bother me cos oil money is free money but not when average nigerians is being tax by her father despite we are finding it hard to make end meet.

Guy go and do honest work. Dishonest business will always get you in this mess you are complaining about
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Bimpe29: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
That's what we have been reduced to.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Basher8583: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
4four:

When your papa be MD CEO of a company and dem give am official car. No enter am oh. Just go and hire Uber service. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by moseslarry(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
marztar:
Still charging my thunder
How I wish this your thunder can strike her down the next time she enters that PJ.
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by sukieboy(f): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
oodua1stson:

Where is the Sango that killed the cows in Ondo. Please get ready, this time around, enter the sky.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by 4four(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Basher8583:

Guy go and do honest work. Dishonest business will always get you in this mess you are complaining about
you can say what ever you like cos you are not paying tax and probably you are still collecting feeding money from your parents so you can't understand what Nigeria economy has turned to

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by sulaak(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
adeniyi3971:

If you don't see a problem with a postgraduate student using a presidential that will cost between $5000 - $10,000 per hour to operate then you should not complain about corruption.

What has happened to Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Hedonisco: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
morikee:
If it pains you, go and hug a transformer.

I don't blame you bastards. I blame Jonathan for being cowardly and handing over power to you animals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) / BAKARE: A Man After Buhari's Heart - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.