Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

She Placed Her Soft Hands On It And I Lost Control (see Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Placed Her Soft Hands On It And I Lost Control (see Pictures) (4395 Views)

How Do Men With Soft Hands Cope? / Sincerely Her Soft Bumbum Is So Mesmerizing / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Placed Her Soft Hands On It And I Lost Control (see Pictures) by PerfectJUSTICE: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
If you have ever had the privilege of living close to a highway or any house with a properly motorable road in the environment, you will agree with me, that there is a certain way a driver will slam the brakes and you will know for sure it's a accident.

This was the story on December 26 2019, boxing day, when a Jeep owner decided to sandwich himself between two cars on Irewolede road in the wee hours of a cold harmattan morning.
I am under no obligation to tell you what I was on my way to purchase, what I can tell you is that my purchase will definitely help keep the harmattan cold at bay till the sun comes up.

My guess is that the guy driving the jeep and the girl on the passenger seat also had the idea of nullifying the dreadful cold, but thier tactics varied.
I was almost out of the neighborhood and on the Irewolede highway when i heard; skrrrrrrrrrrr gbe!!!
I automatically knew it had happened; before I got there, law abiding Nigerian citizens where already at the scene.

The driver was just getting out of the car, looking discombobulated and he kept repeating the same thing;
"Your hand is too soft."
"Your hand is just too soft, too soft."
The girl in turn, never said a word, she just crossed the road and sat down by the culvert, holding her head in her hands and covering her face with her hair.

As the case would be, this loving couple we're coming home from a night rave and on the way home had decided to spice things up by way of using the hand to do a particular job.
Apparently, the girl was so good at the job at hand that the man lost control of the jeep in the split moment which he witnessed cloud nine.

It is glad to note that we Nigerians are being more tolerant to certain issues, because after a full disclosure of the incident, the crowd that gathered broke into laughter and the owners of the affected vehicles, decided to let Gods will be done.

No police men where involved in this case.
Have you ever been handled or handled someone while they were driving?
Did you get away with it or was the person's hand just too soft?

If you love this article, do not forget to like��, comment�️ and share�.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Placed Her Soft Hands On It And I Lost Control (see Pictures) by aminusodiq(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: She Placed Her Soft Hands On It And I Lost Control (see Pictures) by gift2xl: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Bring your head!!!

(1) (Reply)

This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] / What Did I Do To Nairaland? / Can A Woman Be Too Tight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.