Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,263 members, 7,974,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:35 PM

President Yar'adua Is Dull? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Yar'adua Is Dull? (6872 Views)

REPORT: Yar'adua Is Brain-Damaged / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! / Yar'Adua Is Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by AlRaheem(m): 1:58am On Jun 01, 2007
done wit Naija
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by samsilo(m): 2:08am On Jun 01, 2007
@Al Raheem.
Guy ,if you speak english the way you write then I dey sorry for those who have to deal with you. shocked shocked
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by AlRaheem(m): 2:23am On Jun 01, 2007
ok
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by warfarian(m): 2:27am On Jun 01, 2007
Hey Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! its okay, lets be sincere with our opinions for once, ADUA, i c him as a good man, gd Luck as well, as for ruling a stae for 8yrs, its quite interesting, but you guys should remember that this is no longer a state matter, rather a population of more than 140 million pipo, let me make this clear, there is no way Adua can rule this country RIGHTLY, its simple and thats the fat, he is not  a man of his own, but he rather depends on pipo, look at how Gd luck was lookin like zombie on inauguration day! those 2 pipo there are like servants under some hard hearted masters waiting for there labour, or what they will bring home at the end of the day,they must remain loyal to there masters, its a MUST, NIGERIANS! until Anenih, Anthony Enahoro, Ahmadu Ali, Ojo Maduekwe, Obasanjo etc, [these are the one i can remember for now] until these pipo are eliminated, or kidnapped or however nigerians can do it, let them not exist again, this our COUNTRY NIGERIANS, will continue to crumble and crumble the more, these pipo are evil and hinderances to the progress of this country, and Yar'Adua and good luck are there new tools they will use in executing there evils.

And until the youths in this country stand up for a physical fight with  this pipo! until we realize that we have to fight for our rights, for  justice to have its full couse, until we want to make our future and that of our children'd children brighter, and build a solid foundation for our children, we the masses will continue to suffer why they up there will continue to get richer n richer, Obasanjo has handed over the spoon to Adua, after filling his stomach, this will continue until we rise up for a fight that will end all these evil, look at what happened in Ghana, a man take as a responsibility killing all top politicians and eliminating evil from thier land, today they are the one shouting Nigerians MUst Go! why we were the one that shouted Ghana must Go! SOme yrs back, Nigerians, lets fight to make way for our future and stop defending evil.

Yar'Adua can NEVER rule as he will want, as we may want! he can nver! if he was here for us NIGERIANS, and ready to work for us, and help us, and do what he is suppose to do, and if he wasnt here to work for Obaanjo and his cohorts,  the first thing he would have done  on inauguration day was to [1] cancel the high fuel price, imposed on us by Obasanjo, [2] Free Asari Dokubo and those detained unnecessary, these are two most important things he would have done immediately after taking the oath of office, rather he stood there looking like Ajebota, looking harmless and soft, he thinks that he is in his state, some1 should remind Adua that he about to lead a population of more than 140 million, plSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, but the above listed pipo need to be taken from this country of ours.

d.saige@yahoo.com
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by samsilo(m): 2:28am On Jun 01, 2007
@ Al Raheem.
Sorry bros, I just found it hard to understand what you were saying .
No offence.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by AlRaheem(m): 3:05am On Jun 01, 2007
done wit Naija
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by sartorius(m): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2007
dull in what sense, i dont think so, he might have a laid back approach to life and please people,it is not possible to have a godfather of a the positon as the president its such a powerful post , it will take a little while b4 he assets his full control, cos some people brought him in and supported him,
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by chyuzo(f): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2007
i dont think Yaradua is as dull as people think. Nigeria has been in pain a long time and Obasanjo decides to icrease the pain by hiking the fuel price.that man has delt with us.
Nigerians have been praying for this country and i know God has heard our cry. All we need do is have faith and keep praying that he will not be influenced by some big men( u know wht i mean).
well lets watch and pray.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by dumi(f): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2007
Do you think that man laugh at all or even smile
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by CrudeOil1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2007
Yar'Adua is a Jihadist,an Al Qaedan.How can Nigeria progress.The man is also a dirty man,he is suffering from various dirty skin diseases especially eczema.He is a dirty pig. angry angry
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by babefieka(f): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2007
weather DULL or not, he is the new president so all we have to do is
pray 4 nigeria and stop bad mouthing it
but come to think of it oh
i cant imagine Yar'adua as my lecturer in class oh
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by champredd(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2007
The man no dull at all. I dey look his face on day of swearing-in he no show any expression on his face- that does no show that he is dull.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by iyken(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2007
A leophard cannot never change its spots.
The Yar'adua familly are no workovers including our new President, Musa.
Make no mistakes, he will deliver if ,
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by kuwena(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2007
The word 'dull' means different things. If one is taking it to mean intelligent, then I can say Yar'Adua is not likely to be dull; but if one is taking it to mean spunky, or rudy, or boisterous, then he is seemingly dull - or, not so? wink
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by yetade(f): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2007
omo i fil u ehn, d guy luks dull, bt hu noes wt he can do. d jist around is dat baba iyabo wil b controllin him 4rm dt his chicken farm in ota or maybe he wil run 2 d 1 he used al our money 2 establish in south africa, me i dont noe. but i dont tink d guy wil last in dt aso rock.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by olutomiwa(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2007
Crude Oil.:

Yar'Adua is a Jihadist,an Al Qaedan.How can Nigeria progress.The man is also a dirty man,he is suffering from various dirty skin diseases especially eczema.He is a dirty pig. angry angry
ol boy craze dey worry u or na wetn,na our president u dey mess up like dat?u no get respect 4 ur place or wetn?na amadiora go bend ur mouth and dat hand wey u take type dat nonsense.if u no like the man go jump 4 river,foolish man.I dont know Yar adua but u cant just b talkn about our president like dat,pls give d guy some respect,if not 4 anythn for his OFFICE.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2007
Crude Oil.:

Ignorance
Eczema has nothing to do with dirt.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by sisimose(f): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2007
the man hasn't even changed his bedsheets at the presidential villa yet and they have started with the crucification. People learn to be positive. What will make him more exciting to you guys as opposed to his ''dullness''? OLE? you want the man to steal? sure that will make him more exciting angry
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by ryu11(m): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2007
na amadiora go bend your mouth

It's amadioha
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by 9ja4eva: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2007
iyken:

A leophard cannot never change its spots.
The Yar'adua familly are no workovers including our new President, Musa.
Make no mistakes, he will deliver if ,

I believe too
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by miky(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2007
men sometimes i get tired of nigerians, maybe we are the cause of our downfall. how can u call a ex chemisty proffesor and now your president dull. as if to categorize am, or do u want to date him. i study chemistry, and if u get degree for that thing, ur brain na real fire!!. if he has good intent, then nigeria would be in the promise land faster than i expect.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by olutomiwa(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2007
babyosisi:

Ignorance
Eczema has nothing to do with dirt.

pls TOLD him
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by olutomiwa(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2007
ryu11:

It's amadioha
thank you jare
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by chikejude(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2007
I quite agree that Yar'Adua is "dull", You can imagine how much he left in his State treasury,That should be encouraged.All Nigerian should be "Dull"to corruption.(Please point of correction Goodluck did nothing in Bayelsa State,Sharing money and looting the State treasury is not achievement. No drinking water in the State
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by cyprianjr(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2007
Firstly i bet Prof Wole Shoyinka won't find the grammer in this forum funny but anyway isn't it amazing how people pray to be dull because of money? hmmmmmmmmmm,i might want to be dull too, afterall money keeps flowing
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by denex: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2007
Yar'Adua sure LOOKS dull. But that doesn't mean he is. He's a decent man, honest and transparent. But his smile is creepy!
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by yinkolo(f): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
Well for those of you who dont know, the president was very ill just before the elections,. he has only just gotten better .That might be the reason why he is so duuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllll?
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by 9ja4eva: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2007
lmao

u funny
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by MILITIA(f): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2007
Which Northerner is not "dull". They are like "oyinbo" people ke!!! "Slow Poisons". "Silent but deadly" Southerners who look "Awilo sharp sharp" will make noise from morning till night and die off like candles in the wind. See my fellow militias in the Niger Delta kidnapping and releasing prisoners after collecting ransom millions to drink "akpeteshi"--(ogogoro/palm wine" Don't let the man fool you. Patience my people, patience. The abracadabra continues. We shall see! tongue
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 02, 2007
I am rooting for Yaradua but the day he opens his mouth and utters OIC or sharia for Nigeria,that is the day God will finish him.

Let's give him a chance but if he misbehaves,that day he'll know that a crucifix can be a weapon of mass destruction.
By the time we finish with him,even Saudi will not allow him as a refugee.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by heroplus(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2007
Hello all,
I am happy that majority of the comments here are positive. If President Yar'Adua should see them self, He will be joyous and encouraged that Nigerians believe in him. My humble submission is that everyone with a reservation about him should leave that out now and take time to pray for him and be positive. There is nothing we can do about the fact that he is our president, it doesn't matter how long or how short he will reign, for us to be prosperous during his reign, we must be supportive.
President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, In case you read this, your people love you, cherish you and will pray for your success. God bless you and God bless Nigeria

Long Live our great nation!!!
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by olutomiwa(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2007
heroplus:

Hello all,
I am happy that majority of the comments here are positive. If President Yar'Adua should see them self, He will be joyous and encouraged that Nigerians believe in him. My humble submission is that everyone with a reservation about him should leave that out now and take time to pray for him and be positive. There is nothing we can do about the fact that he is our president, it doesn't matter how long or how short he will reign, for us to be prosperous during his reign, we must be supportive.
President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, In case you read this, your people love you, cherish you and will pray for your success. God bless you and God bless Nigeria

Long Live our great nation!!![PLAYS NATIONAL ANTHEM]
dat was an address by the special assistant to the president on public matters,chief heroplus,join us later 2day for the repeat broadcast grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku / Senator-elect Uche Ekwunife Storms Nightclub In Awka, Anambra State. Photo / NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.