Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,783 members, 7,969,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:15 AM

President Yar'adua Is Dull? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Yar'adua Is Dull? (6858 Views)

REPORT: Yar'adua Is Brain-Damaged / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! / Yar'Adua Is Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by donan(m): 1:02am On Jun 07, 2007
We should just keep our fingers cross and watch this Yar'adua guy for a year. I just have a feeling that this guy will certainly betray Obj as Obj did to some of his sponsors. Mind u this guy u are talking abt has led a state for 8 good years. So leading naija wil not be a problem for him. His biggest ffear now is the tribunal. If he suuceeds in the tribunal expect to c a different Yar'adua. I mean harder tougher and consistent president.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 07, 2007
leading a bunch of 14th century cavemen is not the same as leading Nigeria. grin
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by AlRaheem(m): 3:11am On Jun 07, 2007
Hello BabyOS, whats ticking?
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 07, 2007
Al Sharpton why are you stalking me?
it's against the law

I'm fine,how are you?
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by AlRaheem(m): 4:05am On Jun 07, 2007
You Presence was My Compass
Your Crazy ass, I like to get to know u, Why stalk You?
Baby you are so cofusin to me.  You know a lot would you settle and say that you are an half good hhalf Bad type of being u c the Normal Avg is atleast a C 70:30 to pass for Normal.  But a 50:50 is A failure indicating that mind and processors of urs are unstable.  Can I immsn u? about technical support for your Brain.  A ni ori kope!!! We really need tp talk
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by zikko007(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2007
will someone please find out What PRP stood for in the second republic and follow the activities of yar'adua. if he could oppose his brother ( the late Gen.shehu yar' adua), then he wont bat an eye in opposing anyone. cheers!
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Bishopking: 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2007
if look is so important, lets consider some world and national leaders and the way they look and talk and realities:
Vladimir Putin looks like a teddy bear but he heads the strongest (militarily and technologically) nation. He was in the dreaded KGB, a spy, a reformer a brilliant and highly calculative mind,

George Bush looks like a common criminal or at best a cowboy, but he made it to be the number one citizen of the world, the smartest 'rigger' of elections ( presidential election in California):

Obasanjjo looked at best like a chimpanzee, but he is the luckiest Nigerian so far. He had success bestowed on him severally. He was highly scheming and very studious. He is more brilliant than many professors, :

Bola Tinubu looks like a puppet, He talks like an slowpoke and walks like a drunken master (apology sir), but married a true African queen, He dominates South West politics like a colossus and he is a juggernaut,

Abraham Lincoln was considered the ugliest president the US ever produced. I think that his many historical election defeats are not unconnected with his 'miss target' look,

I dont have the time but if you care, try and consult encyclopedias and historical books. You will realize that queer looking people have made significant contributions to world civilization than 'Nollywood, Bollywood or Hollywood' star looking guys and ladies be it in Politics Science or Humanities,
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by olutomiwa(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2007
Bishopking:

if look is so important, lets consider some world and national leaders and the way they look and talk and realities:
Vladimir Putin looks like a teddy bear but he heads the strongest (militarily and technologically) nation. He was in the dreaded KGB, a spy, a reformer a brilliant and highly calculative mind,

George Bush looks like a common criminal or at best a cowboy, but he made it to be the number one citizen of the world, the smartest 'rigger' of elections ( presidential election in California):

Obasanjjo looked at best like a chimpanzee, but he is the luckiest Nigerian so far. He had success bestowed on him severally. He was highly scheming and very studious. He is more brilliant than many professors, :

Bola Tinubu looks like a puppet, He talks like an slowpoke and walks like a drunken master (apology sir), but married a true African queen, He dominates South West politics like a colossus and he is a juggernaut,

Abraham Lincoln was considered the ugliest president the US ever produced. I think that his many historical election defeats are not unconnected with his 'miss target' look,

I don't have the time but if you care, try and consult encyclopedias and historical books. You will realize that queer looking people have made significant contributions to world civilization than 'Nollywood, Bollywood or Hollywood' star looking guys and ladies be it in Politics Science or Humanities,

ol boy if all dis thn wey you write na true,abeg i wan wowo pass monkey.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by alanbolo(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2007
olutomiwa:

ol boy if all this thn wey you write na true,abeg i wan wowo pass monkey.
  really cracking me up, I'll tag along u.   smiley smiley smiley
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by AlRaheem(m): 1:42am On Jun 08, 2007
@ Bishopki,  What is it to u and ugly mens. are their looks 4u  to rate or for Woman?.  You went off bound talking about my favorite President  The Hon. Abraham Lincoln,  are u crazy Bishopki? all of those others u talked about- combine can't match him,  are u mad?[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by A3(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2007
Baba was bold and always on television, But where did that get us to? a farewell "slap" of inrement in everything. I like the two people in charge. They migth not be the mouthish, t.v lovig types but their combination na THE BABA COMBINATION,
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by 9ja4eva: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2007
donan:

We should just keep our fingers cross and watch this Yar'adua guy for a year. I just have a feeling that this guy will certainly betray Obj as Obj did to some of his sponsors. Mind u this guy u are talking about has led a state for 8 good years. So leading naija wil not be a problem for him. His biggest ffear now is the tribunal. If he suuceeds in the tribunal expect to c a different Yar'adua. I mean harder tougher and consistent president.

Oh yeah y nt
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by scribe(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2007
shocked Na wa for Naija
wetin we dey look for sef
Na fine president, smart looking president or BETTER NAIJA?
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by pat4: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2007
The only thin i know is that,nigerians are never satisfy with anything that happens.And may God help us.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by pterygott(f): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2007
so far, the guy isn't doing too badly is he? His entry blessed us with an increase in petrol prices and subsequent long queues at the filling stations and now there is looming petrol strike, I guess the thread starter is right because these are glaring signs of a weak government.Period!
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by salinco(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2007
I presumed strongly that Ya’adua would be a better President, although I’m not in support of the process that voted him to the office. It should be noted that he is the first president with a degree and also a teacher/ lecture. But let us pray so that they can allow him to work; he should be better than the gorilla or what do you think?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by Bishopking: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2007
@Al raheem,
u seem to be out of line. Why attacking my humble personality? I,m not crazy. I have sound mind. if you want to pick up a fight, I'm not your cheap target, go else where!
Abraham Lincoln just happened to be rated among the ugliest looking gentlemen, He was a great man though! Even Winston Churchill , Napoleon etc are well known most handsome men (from the rear).
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by AlRaheem(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2007
Bishopki, of course am not lookin 4 trouble wit u. Why would i? Am just saying We Honor people by their works not their looks on top of it u r a guy. I am very sorry 2 com @ u like that. But Abraham is not the one to assault. Talk more on bushs ugliness inside out bu not a defenseles man. And as 4 our president like Pat Said
pat4:

The only thin i know is that,nigerians are never satisfy with anything that happens.And may God help us.
I swear this is so tru, how can we ever move on fwd with our people stuck on Rvs!! 63% of all our movies are Drama to prove our ways. No trouble wit u here mister, sorry!! No time Nigerians Life Expectancy=46yrs which=402,960hours if you are 25yrsold=219,000hrs even 120yrs is so short=1million 512hrs. We all need to Rise up. And be extra very dilligent wit all we do. We don't have to be doom 4eva. If Y'Ard doesn't do much 4 Naija i won't wonder why, cuz i understand why. We Have to Sharpen up oti su emi o.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by AlRaheem(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2007
ps. Ya' Ard could use our support, big time. A positive reinforcement from us. Which wouldn't cost us much at all. Other than redirecting our negative says. Otherwise he would ask himself why should he care about a nation. That don't want much but badger each other. His people literacy rate is so low. Some of us are fast 2 kill anoda for litle bribe. I propose if we all care about naija. We start writing our support to him. Together. 4get who will be trying to tell him what to do. He needs confidence in us. To want o change
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by 9ja4eva: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2007
I second
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by webber(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2007
Dull or smart, a president declared by an evidently fraudulent election should not be acceptable to anyone. Because the net total that can come out of evil can never be good.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by mrofficial(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2007
OK, let me say PDP is taking Nigerians forward. Nobody did comment about the party. Days to become the President, the fuel price was hiked to 75 Naira. I've said this before and am repeating it again, PDP will do nothing good to the green white green that is becoming brown, instead of washing it, they will make it worst. The country is becoming atrocious, but you people will not think think think think and say the right thing. even if the Presido is not dull, what do you think about his party? Party matters.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by mrofficial(m): 7:19am On Jun 12, 2007
OK, let me say PDP is taking Nigerians forward. Nobody did comment about the party. Days to become the President, the fuel price was hiked to 75 Naira. I've said this before and am repeating it again, PDP will do nothing good to the green white green that is becoming brown, instead of washing it, they will make it worst. The country is becoming atrocious, but you people will not think think think think and say the right thing. even if the Presido is not dull, what do you think about his party? Party matters.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by warfarian(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2007
You guys are very funny!!!! realy funny, i dont blieve you guys live in this nation, tlking about satisfaction, satisfaction kini, what have they done, nothing, they have not evcen started doing anything let alone to the extent of satifying anybody, the nigerian states is a contract, its a family affair, from one family to another, even a mad on the streets know that our leaders [PDP has done nothing for the progress of this nation, rather all htey r interested in is to loot, steal and detroy, and poison the minds of nigerians to frustrations, and end up being what one neva imagined

No body should of satisfaction here, pls, because they have not even started doing anything, let alone satisfying pipo, its obvious
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by pek(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2007
i dont understand what you mean by dull. i have listened to two of his speeches and the way he delivered them and i must confess that i am impressed. he is far sharper and more articulate than baba iyabo.i av nothing to be ashamed of with his speech in the g8 forum. i think he will make a good president.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by desertboom(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2007
well let's stay and see his performance before speaking bad or good about him, personally i don't know him so much i don't even know his political history but i think he's queit and calculative let's join hands to push Nigeria forward not badmouthing.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by 9ja4eva: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2007
official:

Hopefully he changes d face of his party
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by mrofficial(m): 2:23am On Jun 14, 2007
@pek Oju e a ja
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by otokx(m): 6:01am On Jun 21, 2007
You say the man is dull but I tell you something worse. Do you know why he ruled Katsina for 8 years? The people of Katsina fell asleep after he took over so they did not know that 8 years had passed till he left and they woke up. Like the story of sleeping beauty; Nigerians are about to fall into a period of a long and deep refreshing sleep but for how long, I don't know.
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by 9ja4eva: 2:48am On Jun 22, 2007
U funny oh
LOL
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by mrofficial(m): 12:04am On Jun 25, 2007
Hope you all are enjoying our new OBJ
Re: President Yar'adua Is Dull? by 9ja4eva: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2007
The guy is nt really like Obj though.Maybe Objs puppet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue / Kaduna Slams Curfew On Zangon-kataf / Kano People Wear Pampas On Their Nose To Mock Tinubu After Campaign (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.