Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,075 members, 7,887,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Five Reasons Why Your kids Need A Coding/programming Training. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five Reasons Why Your kids Need A Coding/programming Training. (384 Views)

Please Help Us ,my Kids Need Your Help / 5 Tech  Skills Your Kids Need To Learn Before They Turn 16 / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Attend A Public University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Your kids Need A Coding/programming Training. by speakitnigeria: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Coding definitely teaches students tech skills, but that’s only the beginning. Take a look at these 5 other benefits.

1. Critical thinking.
As educators and parents, we all want our pupils/ students to be critical thinkers. If you can develop this skill in kids at a young age, it will serve them well for many years to come. Coding is one of the best ways I’ve found to do this. You can’t just wing it when you’re working on a coding problem. You really have to take the time and energy to look at it and understand it at a different level.

2. Persistence
Perseverance is a hard thing to teach, but it’s an important skill to learn. We want our students to keep going when they come across an obstacle, and coding helps them do this.

3. Problems solving skills.
Not only does coding encourage problem-solving, it helps get students thinking outside the box at the same time. When you come across a dead end in coding, there’s always a way you can backtrack and try again. This “try, try again” mentality will help set our students up for future success.

4. Courage to try new things.
Sometimes we get stuck in a rut where we don’t want to try new things. However, it’s good for all of us to learn something new. Plus, you never know what is going to appeal to a student. For instance, I’ve seen students that I never would’ve predicted would have an interest in coding who love it. And all they had to do was try it.

5. Math skills.
Coding and math go hand in hand. When you encourage coding with your students, you’re also helping them practice their math. Best of all, they might not even realize they’re doing math. So those students who claim “I hate math” are still learning some valuable skills that will serve them for years to come.

At Zeediel consult, our training is a computer programming training that will help the children learn to use the computer creatively. The training will equip the kids with necessary computer skill that will help them to be able to use the computer to
1. Build phone apps.
2. Build computer games.
3. Design animations.
4. Build websites.
Etc
call: 07087346000

Re: Five Reasons Why Your kids Need A Coding/programming Training. by rottennaija(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Do you have training centres in Akwa Ibom?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Better To Drink Cold Or Warm Water / EXCEL Skills Every Accountant Need To Know / What Is The Grade Point For A Weighted Average Score Of 60% (B)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.