Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God (46833 Views)

Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by paparazi1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Abimbola Adelakun(aadelakun@punchng.com)

https://punchng.com/father-mbaka-did-not-hear-from-god/
God bless you. This is nothing but the naked truth. The Almighty who oversees
the affairs of men is seeing them and their associates. How on earth will a 4th position be taking as first, this can only happen in a country like Nigeria were folly is celebrated on daily basis, and where the so called cabal have hijacked power. The Nigerian judiciary is in the pocket of the cabal.
You also dont blame them bec they are society men whose conscience has been sold to the demons. One day, just one day God will judge them and their children. What is happening in Nigeria is pathetic, absurd and condemnable, but we warned the gullible Nigerians.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by EkperemoEgbabi: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
ABCthings:
I don't like ideas of fr involving himself in this kind of mess, and it doesn't seem like he's protecting the interest of the Catholic church.

Sycophants can't even defend buhari on this one.
you're evil and you will perish!

He will definitely angry
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Bellotelli: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
He really pain punch.ng and the entire opposition. I can't waste my time in reading all these trash in the name of adversarial journalism.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is one of the most well written expose about the tyrant Idi Amin Buhari and his 40 rogues. They get away with these things because Nigerians leave everything to God, so religious, lazy and bigoted to ask genuine questions. The film tricks done in Imo state takes ya back to 1999/2003. It is a shame. No need talking about that one that calls himself a pastor, he is unraveling in our eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Sammarshall(f): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
this Afonja woman should let's hear words. fr Mbaka na God's direct son and we Igbo love APC, we are only pretending because Yoruba are giving the attention in West

let APC give us 2023 presidency and we will fall deeply in love with Buhari. all Ndigbo welcome the Islamic party in Igbo land

Love kill you there stupid nonsense foolish animal goat idiotic wifesnatcher like you!

Continue fooling yourself while snatching people’s wives and you wonder why your life is useless.

Fr Mbaka is father Mbaka, only God knows the truth and just like David refused to kill Saul when he had the chance, I will not touch or talk of God’s anointing and do his prophet no harm but that doesn’t mean I’m not indifferent towards the whole situation. ( I’m a catholic and an Imolite btw)

Igbo’s doesn’t love APC, we only wish for good leadership. (I don’t support any political party because they’re all the same in different colors)

What Supreme Court did in Imo State is advanced and improved 21 century coup d’eta.

The situation is 100% Inhuman, unconstitutional, legally and morally wrong.

It shall never be well with all the people that perpetrated this crime because is the foundation of worst judgment to come and as a law study, we call this a case study. Since it has happened, it will happen again and continue to happen.

I’m sorry for people that are happy with the outcome of that Supreme Court judgement, Let me tell you something, Supreme Court have what is called Power of Judicial review and if the actions of the Court are unconstitutional and nobody can fault it, therefore we all should be ready to loose our fundamental human rights without any fight.

Thanks to that lady or man that wrote that article, posterity will remember you as that fearless person that said the truth.

I wish you God protection and Love.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Successlane: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Abimbola Adelakun(aadelakun@punchng.com)

https://punchng.com/father-mbaka-did-not-hear-from-god/

All these 'RANTINGS' and 'PAINMENTS' just because a state from IPOB land has fallen in to the hand of someone (a brother though) in the 'enemy' party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet, they are dreaming of Nigeria presidency.

With all these hates for Hausa/Fulani I don't now how they will achieve that, except they believe they don't need their votes to win.

Let's see how it goes.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by IloveToMess: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Useless Afonja woman. They always have a way of showing their evil jealousy on other people's success.

If it was Oyedepo or Adeboye their daddy GO that made the prophesy and it came to pass she would not come her to disturb us with long epistle.
I am not an APC member but a strong supporter of Ihedioha but led face it, Mbaka's prophesy was second to non in Nigeria and he remains the only true prophet of God in the whole world for now for foretelling a victory for a candidate that finished 4th in an election to be declared the winner at the supreme court, come on!, even TB Joshua knows Mbaka is higher than him spiritually..

Mbaka is the only mouth piece of God i know in our generation..
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by successibt: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thanks for this article. Don't be deceived, God is not a liar....Mbaka is an APC prophet. They've told him how the scheme will play out. And he did exactly. Mediocres could see how ridiculous the supreme court judgement was. God judgement will visit them all.

To my young graduates wasting time on politicians without focusing on your lives, lemme remind you that most of the politicians' children have dual citizenship so they're not partaking in your problems, so think twice! For instance, PMB children are not only Nigeria citizen, also a citizen of another country. As a matter of fact, they don't even reside here.

God bless us.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by IloveToMess: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Useless Afonja woman. They always have a way of showing their evil jealousy on other people's success.

If it was Oyedepo or Adeboye their daddy GO that made the prophesy and it came to pass she would not come her to disturb us with long epistle.
I am not an APC member but a strong supporter of Ihedioha but led face it, Mbaka's prophesy was second to non in Nigeria and he remains the only true prophet of God in the whole world for now for foretelling a victory for a candidate that finished 4th in an election to be declared the winner at the supreme court, come on!, even TB Joshua knows Mbaka is higher than him spiritually..

Mbaka is the only mouth piece of God i know in our generation....
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by uzohrome(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lovely piece, I took my time to read the article twice, God this lady nailed it. Nigerians are blessed with people that can articulate well. God bless you Abimbola.

This country harbors impunities

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
I STOPPED READING HER COLUMN BECAUSE SHE IS MORE A WAILER THAN MOST PDP MEMBERS.[b][/b] grin grin grin
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by dewuyiebun: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Most Nigerians takes him to be perfect leader forgetting that only God is perfect,they know what people want to hear so they cook up fakes and stage things,they block leakages you think they blocked it to fight corruption? No they block all leakages inorder to have enough to squander and people will say this administration is really fighting corruption
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Ikennafabian651(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
BeardedMeat:
Mbaka is a fraud.

Now that the supreme has spoken, we will rally round Hope Uzodimma. He is our son too. We will all support him to succeed if he's prepared to succeed.

Is it your father that made him fraud
Useless Generation!!!
Ungodly Generation!!!
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Ikennafabian651(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
By judging a priest of God.... You re nothing but a big coward[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cool cool
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by tiredoflife(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
The catholic church has always been a joke
Mbaka is showing what a fraud the catholic church is

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by chaloskyx: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
of course he didn't religion itself is now a tool for politicians and these so called men of God have been compromised
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Yusman316(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
All the people condemning the supreme court judgement, should know that the supreme court doesn't give judgement based on sentiment, but rather by facts before it. Sen. Hope Uzodinma's case was very straight forward and simple. Vote that he validly got were canceled by inec at collation center, after the votes were validated at the polling units and signed by the polling agents. Inec sited irregularities and violence as basis for the cancellation. But supreme court stance is that such action should have affected the entire polling units votes cast and not a single candidate's votes. So his canceled votes were simply validated and added to his already valid votes. As for the other candidates, they did not file any case before any law court pertaining their votes, so supreme court can not rule on their own votes

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Dpaulie(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nukilia:
Attention seeker grin cheesy cheesy
Did u call Abimbola an attention seeker? Chai, children of nowadays!!!
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by lucky4west: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
NORSYK:

What happened to these Prophecies or it wasn't God that told him?
.....that is why i said i 'm not a fan of Mbaka nor popular prohecies...maybe that time Mbaka no hear well hahahahahaaha
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sammarshall:

Love kill you there stupid nonsense foolish animal goat idiotic wifesnatcher like you!

Continue fooling yourself while snatching people’s wives and you wonder why your life is useless.

Fr Mbaka is father Mbaka, only God knows the truth and just like David refused to kill Saul when he had the chance, I will not touch or talk of God’s anointing and do his prophet no harm but that doesn’t mean I’m not indifferent towards the whole situation. ( I’m a catholic and an Imolite btw)

Igbo’s doesn’t love APC, we only wish for good leadership. (I don’t support any political party because they’re all the same in different colors)

What Supreme Court did in Imo State is advanced and improved 21 century coup d’eta.

The situation is 100% Inhuman, unconstitutional, legally and morally wrong.

It shall never be well with all the people that perpetrated this crime because is the foundation of worst judgment to come and as a law study, we call this a case study. Since it has happened, it will happen again and continue to happen.

I’m sorry for people that are happy with the outcome of that Supreme Court judgement, Let me tell you something, Supreme Court have what is called Power of Judicial review and if the actions of the Court are unconstitutional and nobody can fault it, therefore we all should be ready to loose our fundamental human rights without any fight.

Thanks to that lady or man that wrote that article, posterity will remember you as that fearless person that said the truth.

I wish you God protection and Love.

you need Jesus if this is coming from a sane person. who are you to talk on behalf of we igbo

I don't need those your tales by moonlight. who are asked you for this jargons?

we Igbo love APC deal with it
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Basher8583: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
No
SpecialAdviser:
I know a lot of people did not pay attention where the writer was describing Buhari character as corrupt and hypocritic where his daughter was celebrated with millions by emir in a state like Bauchi where poverty reigns supreme.

Read again, and you will see what a hypocrite Buhari is .

And why are you taking paracetamol for another man's headache. Did they tell you that they are poor? The typical lifestyle of a northerner is simplicity unlike the Igbos that like showing off due to inferiority complex.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Basher8583: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yusman316:
All the people condemning the supreme court judgement, should know that the supreme court doesn't give judgement based on sentiment, but rather by facts before it. Sen. Hope Uzodinma's case was very straight forward and simple. Vote that he validly got were canceled by inec at collation center, after the votes were validated at the polling units and signed by the polling agents. Inec sited irregularities and violence as basis for the cancellation. But supreme court stance is that such action should have affected the entire polling units votes cast and not a single candidate's votes. So his canceled votes were simply validated and added to his already valid votes. As for the other candidates, they did not file any case before any law court pertaining their votes, so supreme court can not rule on their own votes
Well analysed post. Kudos to you. This man is a very rear and intelligent person on Nairaland.
This post will not have too many likes and shares because Nairalanders dont like hearing the truth. Nairaland is slowly becoming a forum for bitter people.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by zudozz: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
to butress your point..how come Abuja sent strong security into owerri that morning with military presence if they did nt know Ihedioha would lose?

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by awoluyi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
When will all these lies we tell against God end?
At the church thanksgiving service after Ihedioha had won the governorship election in Imo state in 2019, the man of God that preached at the ceremony emphatically told us (the congregation) that Your (God's) hand approval was in the victory of this man since power comes from.
On tuesday 14/01/2020, You withdrew your of approval following the Supreme court judgment that nullified Ihedioha's election as governor. Is that so?
Is it true that your hand of approval is in this new development?
It appears you change power randomly without a defined pattern.
At moment I am confused as I find it difficult to know who is truly your Rep and who to believe.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Sammarshall(f): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

you need Jesus if this is coming from a sane person. who are you to talk on behalf of we igbo

I don't need those your tales by moonlight. who are asked you for this jargons?

we Igbo love APC deal with it

I’m sure you’re the one that has obvious mental issues, you’re not normal.

I doubt your level of education! You’re the most stupid person I have met (online) this year, I’m sure you’re not normal, all those women you have snatched have destroyed your sense of articulation and reasoning, I pity for your miserable life.

How can you say “we the Igbo love APC”? First grammatical that is a wrong sentence, second when you say “we” that means every Igbo person. I am an Igbo speaking person and I don’t like APC. Have you seen you’re not normal now?

I pity your innocent parents and your entire useless generation.

Since you support evil, I pray evil will never leave your home as long as what Supreme Court did is evil.

This is my last reply to you, if you mention me again @useless wifesnatcher, you will die a miserable death.

Idiot, bombastic element.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by ashantitope: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
klax:

But why are you like these? Is it just being ignorant or just plain silly or what? Read what this lady said carefully you will realise its true with no sentiment that is if you have sound mind though.

Abdulmbaka is a liar they used him as a tool to deceive poor reasoning people like you saying its a prophesy. Thunder fire prophesy.

You are not helping yourself bro always remember power dont last forever buhari has wrongfully offended so many people with his useless ruling tactics there is a payback someday its a natural thing.

Keep blablaring suppporting what will in turn one day consume you.

Firstly am entitled to my own opinion, secondly am not xtian not to say I believe in his prophecy, thirdly if you have any issue with buhari you don't need to bring your aggression here or put it on me
And lastly it won't make any sense to be addressing a human being the way you are talking now am not the problem of Nigeria and not the cause,
And am sure you can have access to your local government any member of the legislative in your area please I may not take it lightly next time
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
Sammarshall:

I’m sure you’re the one that has obvious mental issues, you’re not normal.

I doubt your level of education! You’re the most stupid person I have met (online) this year, I’m sure you’re not normal, all those women you have snatched have destroyed your sense of articulation and reasoning, I pity for your miserable life.

How can you say “we the Igbo love APC”? First grammatical that is a wrong sentence, second when you say “we” that means every Igbo person. I am an Igbo speaking person and I don’t like APC. Have you seen you’re not normal now?

I pity your innocent parents and your entire useless generation.

Since you support evil, I pray evil will never leave your home as long as what Supreme Court did is evil.[/s]

This is my last reply to you, if you mention me again @useless wifesnatcher, I will die a miserable death.

Idiot, bombastic element.

you're just a grown up kid that his emotions had envelop his common sense. you think I'm in the class of those you use curse to scare here?

all this your jargons won't deterred sai babism that Ndigbo have embrace

cry from now till tomorrow, we Igbo will continue to love Buhari and APC is here to stay as Ohaneze secretary once said in other thread

cry me a river inugo? grin
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by ashantitope: 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
henrysam:

But did what she said make sense to you. Or you just believe we should throw the baby with the bathing water away.

She make sense, but let say his own calculation work out this time but am not xtian if I said anything against him now people can say because am not xtian that why am attacking him so let contry to watch Nigeria film to the end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.