Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,906 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? (956 Views)

This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? by kollinzgee(m): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mine was 2013 chaiii I don old ooo grin she was just 17 and I was two years older. she usually comes to our shop to buy season films like Maria Clara and the rest all of a sudden I started liking her to the extent I started giving her for free in promise that she will return it later we did it on code grin so my elder brother will not know
two weeks later I asked her out men she rejected me chaiii embarassed I wan nearly die I couldn't sleep that night because of her.the following day she returned the movies and request for another i refused see this wey reject me still wan collect film again angry.
she went home sad that day .later in the evening she sent her junior brother to tell me yes that she will be my girlfriend I was so happy grin wooow my first babe our love story lasted for two months before our parro burst my brother vex send me go back village because am using his film to do love plus other things join anyways she is married now.

tells us your own.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? by Davechuks360(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Guy it's late. You should be sleeping undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? by nlPoster: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
ok
Re: How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? by Lamanii22(f): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
kollinzgee:
Mine was 2013 chaiii I don old ooo grin she was just 17 and I was two years older. she usually comes to our shop to buy season films like Maria Clara and the rest all of a sudden I started liking her to the extent I started giving her for free in promise that she will return it later we did it on code grin so my elder brother will not know
two weeks later I asked her out men she rejected me chaiii embarassed I wan nearly die I couldn't sleep that night because of her.the following day she returned the movies and request for another i refused see this wey reject me still wan collect film again angry.
she went home sad that day .later in the evening she sent her junior brother to tell me yes that she will be my girlfriend I was so happy grin wooow my first babe our love story lasted for two months before our parro burst my brother vex send me go back village because am using his film to do love plus other things join anyways she is married now.

tells us your own.

Looool.... Teenage love .. It would make you do foolish things... The way you were giving out your brother's profit...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? by kollinzgee(m): 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lamanii22:

Looool.... Teenage love .. It would make you do foolish things... The way you were giving out your brother's profit...

Na small pikin dey worry me then

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? by internationalman(m): 12:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Davechuks360:
Guy it's late. You should be sleeping undecided undecided

Do you know where he's writing from..

It's early in evening and already morning in some countries....

Even if he's in Nigeria you yourself are you typing from sleep.. Hypocrite..

As for the question It's nothing memorable cause all my girlfriends have come easily..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? by Offpoint: 12:14am On Jan 17, 2020
She was hit by a bus and I rescued her...
guess what? today I'm wishing she got hit by a trailer.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? by MajorWarren: 3:27am On Jan 17, 2020
Offpoint:
guess what? today I'm wishing you got hit by a trailer.

Yoooooo grin grin grin shocked shocked grin
Re: How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? by nlPoster: 3:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Too much violence against women freely spoken of here.
Re: How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? by Cholls(m): 5:51am On Jan 17, 2020
my brother many water don pass the bridge I now fit remember
Re: How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? by kollinzgee(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Offpoint:
guess what? today I'm wishing you got hit by a trailer.

she break your heart grin

(1) (Reply)

Find Love In Your Vicinity / South African Lady S*x Video Leak By A Friend 18+ / Man Bitten By A Dog As He Dances Intimately With A Woman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.