Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,186 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Man Bitten By A Dog As He Dances Intimately With A Woman (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bitten By A Dog As He Dances Intimately With A Woman (video) (956 Views)

Priest Caught P@nt Down In Compromising Position With Woman, Video Goes Viral (W / HELP! I Have Just Been Bitten By A Snake In My Dream / Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Bitten By A Dog As He Dances Intimately With A Woman (video) by Tommy4ever007: 12:41am On Jul 09, 2020
A man has been taken to the hospital for treatment from dog bite.

The man probably owns the dog or maybe the dogs probably belongs to the woman
This particular day, he was in a house with a lady who was dancing with him.

He was having a nice time with her after which they were joined by someone who was listening to music and dancing to it.

They were dancing and the girl was rocking his small man, he was enjoying it and even felt like taking her inside to have another nice time with her when the dog came inside and started barking.

Before he could say or do anything,the dog had already bitten him and that was how he got a dog-bite wound on hi leg.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/man-bitten-by-a-dog-as-he-dances-romantically-with-a-woman/

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Bitten By A Dog As He Dances Intimately With A Woman (video) by Edojoma(m): 12:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Hmmmm,, matters arising..

(1) (Reply)

Get All Your Graphics Design Works At Very Affordable Rates / I Think I Want Out / Have You Ever Been Jazzed(put A Spell )for Love(love Juju) By The Opposite Sex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.