Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments (50379 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Governor Ademola Adeleke Makes First Appointments (Photos) / New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by philip0906(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2020
tooth4tooth:
The anger some people have shown on this forum on emergence of this man makes made me think he's from Zamfara cheesy
I tell you.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Those who will feel Ihedioha's sack more are his political appointees. The Clown have siphoned funds that will see him through the rest of this Century.

6 months of security votes is not beans

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by maestroferdi: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2020
Beremx:
Na so e suppose be. Not Buhari that took almost a year to appoint his aides. grin

Congratulations to Hope Uzodinma. Orlu deserves a massive development to compete with Owerri.
Sure, inasmuch as I have issues with Hope's emergence, he might shape up to be a blessing in disguise by being the first real ' onye uzo ulo" in Douglas House, Owerri.

Bring it on...

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by asha80(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2020
Beremx:
Na so e suppose be. Not Buhari that took almost a year to appoint his aides. grin

Congratulations to Hope Uzodinma. Orlu deserves a massive development to compete with Owerri.
lol lets se what 'Hope Ventures' do
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Angelfrost(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2020
tooth4tooth:
The anger some people have shown on this forum on emergence of this man makes made me think he's from Zamfara cheesy

It's actually more of the party he belongs to... APC is anathematic to the average Igbo man, regardless of state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by itsme01: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
See marginalization all the people he appointed are igbos, no single Yoruba, Hausa or Fulani man there

Weting Yoruba one go do for that poverty erosion ravaged local place, a Bus driver in lagos is richer than a commisioner in SouthYeast, even Okada riders are better than all their civilservants

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by DRPMJ(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2020
Slavery.Not even up to national minimum wage.
crunchyg:
A vibrant Marketer is needed for urgent employment
Salary :25,000
If you are interested, contact me below on the number on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by IdrisE(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2020
See his MoRo head! E de pain me seeing em face
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Beremx:

What of Okigwe? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Nigeria judiciary eh!!!

Not even to nullify the election and order reelection oh..

Kai... That Tanko of a guy is a real king of the monkeys
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by UnknownT: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2020
PicLtd:
This might be a blessing in disguise. He should embark on a massive development campaign starting with Orlu, Orsu and Oru environs, his own zone.

These area have produced more Governors but still too slow in development.
This man's antecedent sha.. He is one of the contractors handling various projects for NDDC that were not done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Enemyofpeace: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:

Weting Yoruba one go do for that poverty erosion ravaged local place, a Bus driver in lagos is richer than a commisioner in SouthYeast, even Okada riders are better than all their civilservants
yeeeeepa I don die. You are a wicked man grin grin
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by IloveToMess: 9:27am On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:

Yet people's hearts are being ripped open by mothers and their sons in Afonja land for ritual purposes just to be able to afford three square meal a day, Agbo jedi-jedi sellers.. cheesy

Don't use Lagos to compare East cos Lagos is ours too. Use Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo(bankrupt), Ekiti to make comparison.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by itsme01: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2020
IloveToMess:

Yet people's hearts are being ripped open by mothers and their sons in Afonja land just to eat three square meal a day, Agbo jedijedi sellers.. cheesy

Don't use Lagos to compare East coa Lagos is ours too. Use Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo(bankrupt), Ekiti to make comparison.. grin

all state you mentioned are yoruba land.. so compare us in any economic statistics and we would beat you blue black

is it IGR or GDP or Poverty level or FDI

just talk make i finish una, i get una time today

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by IloveToMess: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:

all state you mentioned are yoruba land.. so compare us in any economic statistics and we would beat you blue black

is it IGR or GDP or Poverty level or FDI

just talk make i finish una, i get una time today

Compare Ogun and Oyo combined which happens to be the richest Yoruba states to Anambra alone in terms of GDP per capita.
Afonja bring it on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by chukel(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Mtm5313:
who is the deputy governor
prof. Placid Njoku
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by itsme01: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2020
IloveToMess:

Compare Ogun and Oyo combined which happens to be the richest Yoruba states to Anambra alone in terms of GDP per capita.
I also have your time Afonja bring it on.

Anambra cant even stand mere Ondo interms of IGR you are talking about unconcluded GDP reports hahahaa.. we are not talking about non taxable proceed of crime like Evans the Kidnapper or Invicticus Obi the FBI criminal or Allen Onyeama the fugitive criminal from US, talk about real taxable GDP busines and not the trash figure gotten from products like Oil and Gas
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by hmuhammad(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2020
Adexchelsea10:

EX MANAGER OF MERCY JOHNSON THROWS A
REVENGE ON HER TODAY FOR LEAVING HIM.. Privacy Exposed
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
This Video Will Shock You
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Watch VIDEO

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

18+ Only

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10898922_aaaavv43445gghhhggvnsbsggg_jpega8c13ea952fcf4e310278683787d8128
thief
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by asha80(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2020
UnknownT:
This man's antecedent sha.. He is one of the contractors handling various projects for NDDC that were not done.
lol at least you know this..I dey laugh at people way get hope for this man
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by IloveToMess: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:

Anambra cant even stand mere Ondo interms of IGR you are talking about unconcluded GDP reports hahahaa.. we are not talking about non taxable proceed of crime like Evans the Kidnapper or Invicticus Obi the FBI criminal or Allen Onyeama the fugitive criminal from US, talk about real taxable GDP busines and not the trash figure gotten from products like Oil and Gas

Look at this wretch, I am telling you that not even Lagos can beat Anambra in terms of GDP PER CAPITA illiterate if you don't know the meaning go look it up..

Only Ten men from Anambra can comfortably buy Ondo state that is ravaged with poverty and you are talking about oil, which oil, audio oil?, IMO state alone has more oil and Natural gas compared to all Yoruba states.. Don't forget Anambra has got oil too..
Mugu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Cmanforall: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2020
Mtm5313:
Prof Njoku
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Mtm5313:

His name unpronounceable... I saw it yesterday, and I've forgotten it this morning.

Honestly, why would parents name their offspring with such name? I think it starts with letter 'p', can't recall it.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Cmanforall:

Prof Njoku

Please, what's the full name?
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by northvietnam(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2020
PicLtd:
This might be a blessing in disguise. He should embark on a massive development campaign starting with Orlu, Orsu and Oru environs, his own zone.

These area have produced more Governors but still too slow in development.

This one go worst pass former Governors ...

He needs to settle judges and federal mights that supported his emergence plus 2023 election, His party presidential flag bearer go need funding too
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by itsme01: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2020
IloveToMess:

Look at this wretch, I am telling you that not even Lagos can beat Anambra in terms of GDP PER CAPITA illiterate if you don't know the meaning go look it up..

Only Ten men from Anambra can comfortably buy Ondo state that is ravaged with poverty and you are talking about oil, which oil, audio oil?, IMO state alone has more oil and Natural gas compared to all Yoruba states.. Don't forget Anambra has got oil too..
Mugu!

when you give them fact and they start throwing insults you don crush their ego be that i sabi Yamree die hahahah... Yoruba has a combine 300k plus barrels per day production, yeebow just have mere 40k... google is you freind.. and for a fact Ondo would comfortably by SouthEast twice with enough spare fund

we aint braging gorrilas who claim rich online withou Forbes list recognising them, Jimoh IBRAHIM A FORBE RECOGNISED BILLIONAIRE WULD BUY OFF ANAMBRA

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by berrystunn(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2020
LandMann:
Governor Hope, please spend more of your time in truly bringing good governance to Imo state.

The people yearn for good governance... Give them infrastructure, pay state workers on time and implement policies to improve welfare of workers in private sector... Eliminate wasteful government spending to shore up more resources for your projects. Be accountable and open.

If you govern well, you will easily win the goodwill of your people and win second term.

Remember you came in via controversial means, meaning your political enemies are many and waiting for your downfall.

You must therefore try to reconcile all and bring them under your embrace. But never succumb to looters and never you indulge in looting.

Imolites will be watching and will repay your government at the polls come 2024.

Wish you all the best.

Open letter to who ?
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by LandMann: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2020
berrystunn:

Open letter to who ?

To the new Governor, Hope U.

Isn't it obvious from the start?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin / APC Loses Majority In National Assembly / Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.