Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments (50381 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Governor Ademola Adeleke Makes First Appointments (Photos) / New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by revenge001: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2020
Beremx:
Na so e suppose be. Not Buhari that took almost a year to appoint his aides. grin

Congratulations to Hope Uzodinma. Orlu deserves a massive development to compete with Owerri.

shut up joor, orlu kee you there, shame to you and ye supporters of evil

ndi ime ohia
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Ickes: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2020
PicLtd:
This might be a blessing in disguise. He should embark on a massive development campaign starting with Orlu, Orsu and Oru environs, his own zone.

These area have produced more Governors but still too slow in development.
It seems you know the place.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by garfield1: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2020
That's nice,he has hit the ground running.i knew that cosmas iwu will either be cos or ssg.i hope he finds something for them madumere,sir ejiogu,Theo ekechi and my man chief best mbanaso
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by IloveToMess: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:

when you give them fact and they start throwing insults you don crush their ego be that i sabi Yamree die hahahah... Yoruba has a combine 300k plus barrels per day production, yeebow just have mere 40k... google is you freind.. and for a fact Ondo would comfortably by SouthEast twice with enough spare fund

we aint braging gorrilas who claim rich online withou Forbes list recognising them, Jimoh IBRAHIM A FORBE RECOGNISED BILLIONAIRE WULD BUY OFF ANAMBRA

Bla bla bla, typical Afonjas when you give it to them hot they Start playing the victim, you have been insulting me and I just gave you one and you are now crying..

IMO has more oil and gas compared to all Yoruba land put together forget Lagos -Ibadan express way stats that make Yoruba appear productive aside skull harvesting. IMO has over 163 oil wells at over 12 different locations in the state, there are more left untapped all across IMO state, infact it is the first place Shell found oil in Nigeria ok so stop fabricating nonsense, we are not blinded by Lagos Ibadan news. We can see clearly.

Nnewi LGA alone in Anambra has over 100 billionaires, no state I repeat no state can match that feat. Yoruba billionaires that were pampered by the federal government after the civil war is what you are making noise about. Adenuga, Alakija, Otedola and all the other billionaires you have in Yoruba land, add them up to every other rich Yoruba, it is not up to a combined money of Nnewi people alone.
Anambra as a people can comfortably buy the entire Yeribanza land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by itsme01: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2020
IloveToMess:

Bla bla bla, typical Afonjas when you give it to them hot they Start playing the victim, you have been insulting me and I just gave you one and you are now crying..

IMO has more oil and gas compared to all Yoruba land put together forget Lagos -Ibadan express way stats that make Yoruba appear productive aside skull harvesting. IMO has over 163 oil wells at over 12 different locations in the state, there are more left untapped all across IMO state, infact it is the first place Shell found oil in Nigeria ok so stop fabricating nonsense, we are not blinded by Lagos Ibadan news. We can see clearly.

Nnewi LGA alone in Anambra has over 100 billionaires, no state I repeat no state can match that feat. Yoruba billionaires that were pampered by the federal government after the civil war is what you are making noise about. Adenuga, Alakija, Otedola and all the other billionaires you have in Yoruba land, add them up to every other rich Yoruba, it is not up to a combined money of Nnewi people alone.
Anambra as a people can comfortably buy Yoruba land.

as ussuall Ipob are empty headed and always fabricating lies.. exchanging words with you is a waste of time because you relly on lamidi cownu you god for information

This is state in Nigeria and what they produce, Ondo would buy Imo and Abia and still have left overs

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/oil-producing-states-in-nigeria/?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiuzIv2oYrnAhVS_KQKHSoQCdkQFjACegQIChAB

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by JB4life: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2020
Beremx:
Na so e suppose be. Not Buhari that took almost a year to appoint his aides. grin

Congratulations to Hope Uzodinma. Orlu deserves a massive development to compete with Owerri.

I too have same sympathy for Orlu.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Bighead9: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2020
We have finally succeeded.

The North has finally plant one of its stooge as the Governor of Imo State.

Whoever the thing pain, should locate the nearest Transformer. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by IloveToMess: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:

as ussuall Ipob are empty headed and always fabricating lies.. exchanging words with you is a waste of time because you relly on lamidi cownu you god for information

This is state in Nigeria and what they produce, Ondo would buy Imo and Abia and still have left overs

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/oil-producing-states-in-nigeria/?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiuzIv2oYrnAhVS_KQKHSoQCdkQFjACegQIChAB

Shut up you little kid, oil rich/deposit and oil exploration/production are two different things, just like IMO never knew the gas deposit it has is even greater than Rivers and Akwaibom until its exploration by the federal Government, so chill we are not swayed by your Lagos Ibadan gibberish, we are wiser than that..
Anambra can buy the entire Yoruba land including your Alfas and catwalking Obas and will still not feel like they did something you yeribanza slaves of the North. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Makomen: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2020
[25k for being vibrant. Naija is dead. quote author=crunchyg post=85864632]A vibrant Marketer is needed for urgent employment
Salary :25,000
If you are interested, contact me below on the number on my signature[/quote]
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Myself2(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Hmmmm Chief Hope Uzodinmma, Chief Nnamdi Anyaehie Mr Chinedu Chigbu, heavy men that year, very strong heavy men. If you know, you know
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Masterpiece77: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Mtm5313:
who is the deputy governor
Prof. Placid Njoku from Ikeduru, Owerri zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by jikjimmy: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
work don start if so....
Na work abi na chippings and vengeance? The first thing now is to strategize on how to recoup 'Investment' and then start showing pepper to enemies and perceived enemies.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by GlassDoctor1: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2020
This is an interesting thread and I believe the readers have learnt their lessons from the author's point of view. I myself I have learnt my my own lesson too. But which lesson can ever be better than the one below this comment you just read right now? Huh?

If you have a crack on your windscreen and you want to get it repaired and stopped, feel free to WhatsApp me on the numbers on my signature. Cracks on windshield are repairable through a scientifically proven method involving UV-aided technology. Having repaired over 7000 windshields with 6yesrs experience in Autoglass work, you will be making no mistakes by contacting me.
Send pictures of the damage to me on WhatsApp for proper assessment and evaluation of cost of repair.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by naijacann: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2020
Mtm5313:
Prof. Placid Njoku, former and pioneer Vice Chancellor, Michael Okpara University of Agric, Umudike, Abia State
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by PicLtd: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Ickes:
It seems you know the place.

I'm actually a proud son of that zone.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by wavylevel: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Same picture different frame, for all I know, I don't care which party or who rules in retrospect, they re all one and same,united in mission,to loot and reward faithfuls with positions, and the whole process is initiated again, time after time and after time, while the masses are kept busy,arguing, fighting, distracted. Government an organised set of people collecting from the majority and giving to the few privileged minority! Its now time for a new set of beneficiaries to eat with spatula spoons, while crumbs trickle down the malnourished electorates

No. The values we imbibe, uphold, cherish and promote as a society determines the leaders and governance we get.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by TrebleChamp(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by dammylooksmart(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2020
Professor Placid Njoku. Ikeduru LGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by asha80(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Myself2:
Hmmmm Chief Hope Uzodinmma, Chief Nnamdi Anyaehie Mr Chinedu Chigbu, heavy men that year, very strong heavy men. If you know, you know
heavy men from festac abi?

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by ekusma: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2020
Prof Placid Njoku

Mtm5313:
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by TrebleChamp(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2020
His Excellency cannot appoint a Commissioner for Justice or any other Commissioner without approval from the State House of Assembly.. Except the office of Attorney General has been separated from the Commissioner for Justice....
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by hopexter(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2020
LandMann:
Governor Hope, please spend more of your time in truly bringing good governance to Imo state.

The people yearn for good governance... Give them infrastructure, pay state workers on time and implement policies to improve welfare of workers in private sector... Eliminate wasteful government spending to shore up more resources for your projects. Be accountable and open.

If you govern well, you will easily win the goodwill of your people and win second term.

Remember you came in via controversial means, meaning your political enemies are many and waiting for your downfall.

You must therefore try to reconcile all and bring them under your embrace. But never succumb to looters and never you indulge in looting.

Imolites will be watching and will repay your government at the polls come 2024.

Wish you all the best.

You sound well enough to be his political adviser. Nice one bro
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Chayson: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2020
crunchyg:
A vibrant Marketer is needed for urgent employment
Salary :25,000
If you are interested, contact me below on the number on my signature

Marketer kill u there
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by asha80(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2020
LandMann:
Governor Hope, please spend more of your time in truly bringing good governance to Imo state.

The people yearn for good governance... Give them infrastructure, pay state workers on time and implement policies to improve welfare of workers in private sector... Eliminate wasteful government spending to shore up more resources for your projects. Be accountable and open.

If you govern well, you will easily win the goodwill of your people and win second term.

Remember you came in via controversial means, meaning your political enemies are many and waiting for your downfall.

You must therefore try to reconcile all and bring them under your embrace. But never succumb to looters and never you indulge in looting.

Imolites will be watching and will repay your government at the polls come 2024.

Wish you all the best.
lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Dimmatic(f): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
PicLtd:
This might be a blessing in disguise. He should embark on a massive development campaign starting with Orlu, Orsu and Oru environs, his own zone.

The ever-dilapidated and neglected Ihiala-Orlu federal road should be fixed immidiately. Since I was born the road have remained a hell for motorist. He should attract Buhari's attention to that road. People coming from Abia, Akwa Ibom, Calabar to Onitsha and Lagos see hell on that road.

That area have produced more Governors but still too slow in development. Charity must now begin at home before the zone lose this opportunity forever.
I welcome dear state
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by Madu100t(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Overwhelmed, better imo is what we crave for. Thanks to the new SSG, the new face of imo
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by micflo28(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mtm5313:
His deputy he contested with ofcourse
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Correct move my governor
IMO people love Hope, those shouting are shouting because of party not about the person

Emeka caused his own downfall when INEC declared Emeka winner after election everyone was happy with except Rocha's instead of Emeka to carry, ifeanyi, hope along he sidelined all of them and started witch-hunt again Rocha's everyone then turned again him

The truth is people were already getting tired of ihedioha and his style, he has basically done nothing 7months after besides chasing okorocha for very frivolous things like hair wigs and clothings to chairs and what not. Using his bunch of rascals even Rochas didn’t do that to his predecessor.

Ihedioha’s vendetta consumed him and that was his miscalculation and mistake. IMO people are not even feeling so offended as alot are happy having hope than ihedioha as it seems.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / The Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.