Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,969 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) (44251 Views)

Pictures Of Kingsley Moghalu Supporters In Northern Nigeria / Buhari’s Nomination Of Kingsley Obiora, Emefiele’s ‘Kinsman’ As Deputy Governor / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by guychidile: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
if he beings innovation,will the agree and implement it.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by NGpatriot: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jman06:
Not illiterate politicians with zero ability to think critically.

Donald Trump for instance is not just a politician but also a technocrat

Do you even know the meaning of technocrat? You don't have to copy and misuse every word you come across on the internet.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by megautche: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
The question should be how many Deputy CBN governors are currently on board of the CBN
helinues:
CBN governor - SS
Deputy CBN governor - SE

Yet nobody is shouting marginalization
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by freeze001(f): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
sgtponzihater1:
The Igbos yoots will keep quiet about this. Tomorrow they will be screaming marginalization. The 1 and 2men at the financial helm of Nigeria are actually Igbos. Dont tell me a Emefiele, a delta igbo man is not Igbo.

Stop brandishing your ignorance for the world to see and confirm please. There is not just one Deputy Governor at the CBN. There are at least 4! At the time Sanusi was CBN governor, there was also a deputy governor from the N/W. Did anyone cry marginalisation? Besides, assuming there was only one CBN Deputy governor, is it this one appointment that rights the obvious wrongs we see especially in appointments in this country under Buhari? Quit the silliness please! Go and read the CBN Act and educate yourself
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by garfield1: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
freeze001:
Are you drunk? Do you know how many deputy governors there are and that they are normally appointed based on geopolitical zones? Go and read Section 8 of the CBN Act!
Are you also too dumb to realise that the Governor of the CBN is actually SS as far as geopolitical arrangements are concerned in this country? What is wrong with you? Besides, compared to the nepotistic appointments Buhari has been indulging in since 2015, why should any sane person complain if they are both SE? It's not even close to evening out the inequalities of appointments in this cuntry, not to talk of competence!

How far ihedioha and hope matter? I was right again oh
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Coldie(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jakpon:
In a sane society, his likes would be the president of the country not the cattle rearer we have in aso rock
They just appointed a Southerner and u are still complaining. Seriously u guys need to get some sense o
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Why una no gree mention where dem born am?

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:
CBN governor - SS
Deputy CBN governor - SE

You're too petty
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by DexterousOne(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pourple77:
Yes he has a solid CV. Often the issue of marginalization is raised. Buhari is Fulani man and has spent most of his life surrounded by mostly fulani's.
As President you need people who you can trust around you to take charge of key areas of your government or it will be great frustrated. SO I see no way he will have appointed people he has no trust in into his govt. For a man who has been called a marginalization spearhead, His appointment's has been quite decent.

What Is this one saying?

We have Federal Character

It's sacrosanct

So what he is doing is inexcusable
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
freeze001:

Stop brandishing your ignorance for the world to see and confirm please. There is not just one Deputy Governor at the CBN. There are at least 4! At the time Sanusi was CBN governor, there was also a deputy governor from the N/W. Did anyone cry marginalisation? Besides, assuming there was only one CBN Deputy governor, is it this one appointment that rights the obvious wrongs we see especially in appointments in this country under Buhari? Quit the silliness please! Go and read the CBN Act and educate yourself

This your statement does not stop emefiele and his deputy from being Igbos, which is quite commendable for a so called tribalist called Buhari.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Angelfrost(m): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jakpon:
In a sane society, his likes would be the president of the country not the cattle rearer we have in aso rock

In a sane society, his likes will make up over 60 percent of the voting population...
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Osidazz19: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
freeze001:

And your ignorance, prejudice and hypocrisy must be inbreed. You keep posting the same trash as if it goes to the hearth of what the argument is all about. The fact remains that the Governor and Deputy are both IGBOS. Any attempt to change the narrative can only work with your fellow wailers.
If the Governor had been a Northerner and then an appointment is made for another DG as it is in this case, you and your fellow pathetic wailers will be crying all over the place even though it has happened in the past as you previously stated.
Facts and reality does not matter to you people all that matter is perception. Many of what is happening under Buhari happened under Jona-Daft but you people were just ok with it because it favored you back then. Now you have turned to town criers just because it's the other way around. You will cry and wail till 2023 and beyond.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Osidazz19: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
freeze001:

[/s]

TRASH
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by DexterousOne(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jman06:
Not illiterate politicians with zero ability to think critically.

Donald Trump for instance is not just a politician but also a technocrat

Did this guy just call Trump a Technocrat?

Really?

Hahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by DexterousOne(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
Osidazz19:

And your ignorance, prejudice and hypocrisy must be inbreed. You keep posting the same trash as if it goes to the hearth of what the argument is all about. The fact remains that the Governor and Deputy are both IGBOS. Any attempt to change the narrative can only work with your fellow wailers.
If the Governor had been a Northerner and then an appointment is made for another DG as it is in this case, you and your fellow pathetic wailers will be crying all over the place even though it has happened in the past as you previously stated.
Facts and reality does not matter to you people all that matter is perception. Many of what is happening under Buhari happened under Jona-Daft but you people were just ok with it because it favored you back then. Now you have turned to town criers just because it's the other way around. You will cry and wail till 2023 and beyond.

This one is just talking rubbish

Like the guy you quoted rightly said
When Sanusi was in the seat
We had a deputy from the NW
I believe his state or Kaduna sef

The CBN deputy govs are from regions and that is sacrosanct
If Buhari could appoint a northern guy in his place
He would...

If not that the Tax appeal commissioners must come from the six regions as written in the constution
He would have done lopsided appointments

Every where he can
He disobeys Federal Character

We know the fact
But some of you choose to be wilfully blind about it

1 Like

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Ndibunna: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
godlyguy:
He is from ANAMBRA

He is from Delta state not Anambra state.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Ndibunna: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
MXrap:

Very good. He is equally vastly educated like Soludo.

He is from Delta state not Anambra state.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Ndibunna: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:
CBN governor - SS
Deputy CBN governor - SE

Nairaland and deceit.

Please the new cbn deputy governor Dr Obiorah is from oshimili delta state not SE.

Fake and unverifiable info everywhere.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by DexterousOne(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
freeze001:

No mind these guys
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Savagethe21st(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Couldn't give a bleep bout him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love and subscribe to my channel.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by izubext007: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bio With Out State Of Origin Is Rubish
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Jman06(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

Did this guy just call Trump a Technocrat?

Really?

Hahaha cheesy cheesy
Donald Trump is an Economist cum businessman with expertise in data analysis and technology, hence his ability to manage the family business he inherited from his father and expand it before joining politics.

Technocracy is not limited to engineers and pure scientists, but also encompasses people from other data sciences like economics.
Although, Trump's haters refer to him as "bad technocrat" but that doesn't change the fact that he's one!

1 Like

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by biomedics(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
He should be the governor and not a deputy.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Jman06(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Do you even know the meaning of technocrat? You don't have to copy and misuse every word you come across on the internet.

Donald Trump is an Economist cum businessman with expertise in data analysis and technology, hence his ability to manage the family business he inherited from his father and expand it before joining politics.

Technocracy is not limited to engineers and pure scientists, but also encompasses people from other data sciences like economics.
Although, Trump's haters refer to him as "bad technocrat" but that doesn't change the fact that he is one!

1 Like

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Myself2(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s][quote author=helinues post=85870536]CBN governor - SS
Deputy CBN governor - SE

Yet nobody is shouting marginalization [/quotea]z[/s]

Stop saying what you don't know just because you want to sound political.
Both the CBN governor and the deputy ( well one of the deputy governors) are both from the South South, in fact, they are both from the old Zika local government area of Delta state, just that with the creation of Ik North East and Ika South, the governor is now from Ika South while the deputy is from Ika North East
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Dwizeone: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Agbor man spotted, really nice though. I know Obiorah well. Congrats to him.
profemmywise:
Nice one.. CBN governor Agbor, Delta state, Dir of currency Agbor Delta State, Deputy Governor Obiora born and brought up in Agbor, Delta State... Nice record for the Agbor people.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
Who knows his date of birth

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Myde4naija(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Because he is from south now those tribal worrior will applaud his appointment.

I wonder what Nigerians really want in governance sometime.

Emefiele from southern xtian

Kingsley from Southern xtian.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by MasterKernel: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:
CBN governor - SS
Deputy CBN governor - SE

If they go by merit, how can 70% literate South, have 10% appointments compared to illiterate 85% North?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: This Young Dude Is President Buhari's PA / Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura / Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.