Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,934 members, 7,873,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) (44216 Views)

Pictures Of Kingsley Moghalu Supporters In Northern Nigeria / Buhari’s Nomination Of Kingsley Obiora, Emefiele’s ‘Kinsman’ As Deputy Governor / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by bptc10: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
hardly to get such material from other regions that is the reason, government has no alternative
helinues:
CBN governor - SS
Deputy CBN governor - SE

Yet nobody is shouting marginalization
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by thatigboman: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:
CBN governor - SS
Deputy CBN governor - SE

the DG is from Delta, SS
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by kharyhordhe(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by thatigboman: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Emmydann:
Bigot!!! CBN governor is from Delta state, south-south
same as the DG. Both are delta igbo
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by thatigboman: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
pat077:
CBN governor - SS
Also, the CBN does not have a single deputy governor.
CBN has 4 Deputy Governors
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by thatigboman: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Focusmind:

Ignorance!!! He just replaced Mr Nnana from South East. The appointment was based on the constitutional requirements of representation of regions in CBN.

All regions should have someone from the region as a deputy governor of CB N but the president can appoint the governor from any region.
obiora is from delta state. Deltan igbo
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by thatigboman: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
profemmywise:
Nice one.. CBN governor Agbor, Delta state, Dir of currency Agbor Delta State, Deputy Governor Obiora born and brought up in Agbor, Delta State... Nice record for the Agbor people.
the director of currency has retired. Another agbor man there is the director payment system management. Goggle it.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by thatigboman: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Stallione:
And he is from which state in the southeast or are u hiding his state of origin from us??
he's from delta state
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by DrSleekQas(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Life no be by certificates o, see as this one pack papers �... Buhari & co barely had these kinds of degrees yet they rule Naija... just get the will that’s all
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by MunAKeyzZ(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Where is he from?
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by nextlevelsmovies: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:
CBN governor - SS
Deputy CBN governor - SE

Don't come here exposing your ignorance you. CBN has about five Deputy Governors
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Fairview1: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Impressive resumé.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:
CBN governor - SS
Deputy CBN governor - SE

CBN Governor is an edo man. Edo is SS and not SE. Which school did you attend? Olodo
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by bizzibodi(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mchiuu! Another northener. cry cry cry
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by IDENNAA(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
fairfora:
CBN Governor is an edo man. Edo is SS and not SE. Which school did you attend? Olodo

Emefiele is from Ika Delta state. Secondly, he is not Edoid , rather Igboid. Not saying he is Igbo but his ethnic group are categorized as Igboid. Dr. Obiora is pure Delta Igbo....No Igbo borrows the name Obiora...an authentic Anambra name.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Adjowaas: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
2020 is the year for the people of Benin city.
Don't loose your job because you lack tech skills requirements needed @ your work place in the future, register now for: http:///xigma-AI

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDENNAA:

Emefiele is from Ika Delta state. Secondly, he is not Edoid , rather Igboid. Not saying he is Igbo but his ethnic group are categorized as Igboid. Dr. Obiora is pure Delta Igbo....No Igbo borrows the name Obiora...an authentic Anambra name.
Thanks. He's actually right. He's from agbor area in delta state
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by olatunyemi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Microwhy:

No matter what is contained in the CV, once he's from the north, town cries will not allow us hear word.
Every hypocrite now shouting..good CV! good CV!!
I hardly comment on nairaland because I am not an attention seeking mofos like you. You think everyone is interested in religious and ethnicity politics?
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by ludd2018: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is a ploy to distract Igbos from Supreme court kangaroo judgement in Imo state . That judgement must not be allowed to stand
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Legendguru: 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by valinno(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2020
Great IGBO son,he deserves to be the governor of CBN,congratulations to him
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Obiobidgbo14: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2020
Nigerian should have been the greatest nation in Africa & beyond but they are busy dancing tribal dichotomy dance.
Obiora please do your best for the Nation, you have what it takes.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
2020 is the year for the people of Benin city.
Have you been submitting your CV and yet no reply, get skills needed in the 21st century workplace. Register now: http:///xigma-AI
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Dpharisee:
I said here that Buhari feels he is through with the South West and that's why he has made Osinbajo almost irrelevant in his administration, removing Yorubas from key financial institutions and replacing them with his own tribal personalities, the next step is to start courting the SE gradually with appointments and new projects followed by the South South.

Seeing the South East supporting Operation Amotekun is creating headache for the Fulani hierarchy, they didn't see it coming. The effect of this is that the two zones (SW/SE) could relax antagonizing each other for 2023 presidency.

Part of the reason behind Amotekun is announcement of Visa on arrival for every African and we all know the Africans that are rushing to Nigeria instead of Europe which is the migrant Fulanis from CAR, Gambia, Senegal, Mali, Niger where they are minorities.

Pushing SW, SS and SE towards Unity will be the biggest undoing of Buhari to the Fulani oligarchy and the dawn is already setting.

Excellent post
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by NaijaNaWaa: 5:21am On Jan 29, 2020
helinues:
CBN governor - SS
Deputy CBN governor - SE

Nonsense. CBN has 6 Deputy Governors, one from each geopolitical zone. Btw, Kingsley is from Asaba in South South.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Danzakidakura(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dpharisee:
I said here that Buhari feels he is through with the South West and that's why he has made Osinbajo almost irrelevant in his administration, removing Yorubas from key financial institutions and replacing them with his own tribal personalities, the next step is to start courting the SE gradually with appointments and new projects followed by the South South.

Seeing the South East supporting Operation Amotekun is creating headache for the Fulani hierarchy, they didn't see it coming. The effect of this is that the two zones (SW/SE) could relax antagonizing each other for 2023 presidency.

Part of the reason behind Amotekun is announcement of Visa on arrival for every African and we all know the Africans that are rushing to Nigeria instead of Europe which is the migrant Fulanis from CAR, Gambia, Senegal, Mali, Niger where they are minorities.

Pushing SW, SS and SE towards Unity will be the biggest undoing of Buhari to the Fulani oligarchy and the dawn is already setting.
oga shut up, all this long note because the person appointed is not a Yoruba. If he has appointed an afonja now you won't call for southern unity. This people think they are wise but we just deh look them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped / Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad / Soldiers Foil Kidnap Of Bishop Ukwuoma in Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.