Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,146 members, 7,890,866 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why God Created Women - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Created Women (2110 Views)

The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! / How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why God Created Women by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
AntiChristian:

Sorry be your case. If Christians catch you ehn!

Why do you think they hate us that much? undecided

Don't you know they're reading the signs on the wall, as we always avoid them in anything having to do with sacred services?

Come on, they're just blind and credulous religionists! Just watch and see how they'll come together and start praying after disagreeing on all terms.

True Christians will NEVER engage those who aren't in agreement with them in any sacred service! 2John 10-11

That's exactly what Jesus taught them with his actions, he will NEVER pray with you if you do not concur with his terms! John 17:8-9

So i repeat as i've often told you They are NOT Christians! smiley

Meanwhile God spared only 8 persons in Noah's day, so if someone now tells you that only 800 will be spared in his coming judgement and you're doubting, then it means you never believed any book because Noah's story appeared in both the Bible and Qur'an! smiley
Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2020
Valentine is over, it got me thinking is there any woman known to have died for love.

I mean look at it, Jesus, Valentine, Titanic etc
Men have been dying for love cry and what do women do, receive all the love they can get and continue to complain about those few times in the past they were hurt or cheated.

Real women value their men.
Real women satisfy their men. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homosexuals Are Proof That God Is Not Perfect. / Enemies Of Oyedepo; READ THIS / Name Of The Gospel Artist For Thjs Song? If I Had 10 000 Songs To Sing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.