Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace (66422 Views)

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Harry And Meghan Angry As Their Kids, Archie And Lillibet Won't Get HRH Titles / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by themanderon: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2020
When you marry a wrong woman she will first create a gulf between you and your family then she will utterly mess up your life.
Hope Harry Houdini knows what he is doing. All this is happening cos of that woman that seems to be up to no good. Hope they will not come running back on their knees after the grim reality of life after royalty sets in.

3 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Zooposki(f): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2020
Imagine what must have made Meghan flee such luxurious life. She has rejected all royal titles, money etc. She said keep them and fled for her life. She did not even wait for the meeting with the queen. Just wondering.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Mariangeles(f): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Chai!! This Meghan don finally mess dis guy up!!
Fear women!!
My brother na true you talk o!
Fear women! Once a woman don know say you love am eh, na to control your life be that!
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by cococandy(f): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2020
undecided

Look at your comparison. Obama’s was an elected position.
peacettw:

The American press was more evil to Obama and his family but he went for a second term. He didn't resign and secede as an American.

No amount of reason will ever make this right.

3 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Mariangeles(f): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2020
That's good!
With every action, comes a consequence.
Now, he's just a commoner like Meghan....let us hope she doesn't ruin him completely
All of a sudden, he's no longer the attractive ginger, now he's just a common redhead grin
Alangba oshi grin
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by callthefred: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2020
Women and destruction are like twins. Imagine how they find a way to destroy great families and relationships. The Psquare issue, Plantasun boys, Biggie and Tupac beefs...no all the way to the British monarchy. I fear una o

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Enculer2: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2020
themanderon:
When you marry a wrong woman she will first create a gulf between you and your family then she will utterly mess up your life.
Hope Harry Houdini knows what he is doing. All this is happening cos of that woman that seems to be up to no good. Hope they will not come running back on their knees after the grim reality of life after royalty sets in.

Very shallow thinking. Do you know the history of events?

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Enculer2: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2020
callthefred:
Women and destruction are like twins. Imagine how they find a way to destroy great families and relationships. The Psquare issue, Plantasun boys, Biggie and Tupac beefs...no all the way to the British monarchy. I fear una o

Dumb thinking.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Enculer2: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2020
Comments from Nigerians show that they do not have a proper grasp of the situation.

It also shows racism, xenephobia and sexism, the same traits showed by the British people toward Megan

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by badman007(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:

Black people and self hate.

Black sense of entitlement. Who the Bleep are you in this world?

No light in 2020 millions of kids suffee Almangiri empoverishment and you chat shit about black hate?

Go Bleep yourself, you entitled good for nothing prick!
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by midnighter(f): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

I dont think he has been manipulated;

How do you know this?

I dont know it, thats why I used the word "think".
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by raybaba97(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2020
midnighter:

Lol! And what about all the letters he would write to his relatives, complaining how bored and trapped he felt inside the palace?

There is a lot of evidence showing that he didnt want to be king at all. He preferred his luxurious lifestyle to regal responsibilities

Why then did he refuse to abdicate when Parliament offered him that way out

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by cococandy(f): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2020
What’s entitled about expecting to be treated like a human being?
And not have your child called racist names?

Because we suffer in Africa from bad leadership, we should be okay with being treated as sub human?also

why are you so angry?
badman007:

Black sense of entitlement. Who the Bleep are you in this world?

No light in 2020 millions of kids suffee Almangiri empoverishment and you chat shit about black hate?

Go Bleep yourself, you entitled good for nothing prick!

4 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by badman007(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
black women? I hope your mother and sisters are white tho, just saying undecided, the self hate you lots spew on this forum is alarming

oh yes! the white father and white sister has to be right ,cos their white skin makes them truthful same way they came and took your people to their land and padlocked their mouths in their plantations grin

And lest i forget ,even if you marry a white woman today, your daughter will not come out as white. Just so you know tongue

I said what i said and thats a fact. Give them an inch they want to take a mile. Black or white, she let the bly down, simple.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by peacettw: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:
undecided

Look at your comparison. Obama’s was an elected position.

Which is even worse if you think about it.
Why would he 'elect' to go back for a second term when the first term was filled with 4 years of intense hate and vitriol from the white supremacists?

Now compare this to Harry. He was born into royalty. Why didn't he leave before now? Why wait till he got married and with a son to make such a decision and only after 2 years? Do you think he would have left the family if he had married Cressida Bonas? Let's be objective please
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by badman007(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:
What’s entitled about expecting to be treated like a human being?
And not have your child called racist names?

Because we suffer in Africa from bad leadership, we should be okay with being treated as sub human?also

why are you so angry?

Duchess of Sussex, how much more human does it get?

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by cococandy(f): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2020
For Obama, there was an end in sight. And it was a position he chose.

For Harry, there was no end in sight and he was being attacked for a position he didn’t ask for.
peacettw:

Why would he 'elect' to go back for a second term when the first term was filled with 4 years of intense hate and vitriol from the white supremacists?

Now compare this to Harry. He was born into royalty. Why didn't he leave before now? Why wait till he got married and with a son to make such a decision and only after 2 years?

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by cococandy(f): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2020
So a title makes it all okay?

Cool!
badman007:

Duchess of Sussex, how much more human does it get?

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Ladycewhy(f): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2020
badman007:

I said what i said and thats a fact. Give them an inch they want to take a mile. Black or white, she let the bly down, simple.
lol now it has turned to black or white? undecided choose a side ,self hate or sexist?
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2020
lovemoi2:
Good for her... the British press was evil to her... borderline racist

And piers morgan is just evil
Honestly if he really wrote all that, then he's sick in the head.
Im happy they're stepping down. The press hates meghan, brits hates meghan. It's not easy to endure what she's been passing through jare. Afterall, Harry ain't gonna get the crown. Princess Diana would be incredibly proud of him.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by badman007(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:
So a title makes it all okay?

Cool!

Who is Peirs Morgan to bully anyone let alone bully a dutchess.

She brought the press upon herself with all her drama. What was she expecting?

You think she wasnt warned about the strick protocol in the palace before she went ahead with state marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by peacettw: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:
For Obama, there was an end in sight. And it was a position he chose.

For Harry, there was no end in sight and he was being attacked for a position he didn’t ask for.

Harry was never attacked. Someone posted a pic of him butt naked years back and yet he was never attacked. Williams is a known man LovePeddler with a girlfriend he still visits occasionally and yet he was never attacked. Let us not forget about Prince Andrew, can it get any worse than that pedophile? These people are untouchables but sadly their spouses are not. That is the cross they must bear.

If Harry hadn't married meghan, if Prince Edwards hadn't insisted on marrying that American divorcee, both will still be part of the family.

As for Obama, save for personal interests, I will like to think he stuck through it all because he knew that that position was much bigger than him. Now, a little black boy or girl can dream of being a president some day.
Meghan should have stuck through all the bullshit. She was older, had been throghh a bad divorce with terrible relatives and should have known that no matter what you do in this world, you will still get shit being thrown at you.

3 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by badman007(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2020
Chi59:

Honestly if he really wrote all that, then he's sick in the head.
Im happy they're stepping down. The press hates meghan, brits hates meghan. It's not easy to endure what she's been passing through jare. Afterall, Harry ain't gonna get the crown. Princess Diana would be incredibly proud of him.

Who the hell is he to bully anyone?
She is doing exactly what she planned,
She let herself down.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by ollatobi: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
if you are in meghan's shoes what would do? die because you want to be duchess of suxxess
Didn't she know what she signed for when she chose to marry a royalty

4 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2020
peacettw:

Now compare this to Harry. He was born into royalty. Why didn't he leave before now? Why wait till he got married and with a son to make such a decision and only after 2 years? Do you think he would have left the family if he had married Cressida Bonas? Let's be objective please

Why must he marry someone he doesn't like? So he can suffer like Princess Diana did right? This is the 21st century not the 17th century.

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2020
badman007:

Who the hell is he to bully anyone?
She is doing exactly what she planned,
She let herself down.
Who made you a judge?
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by badman007(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol now it has turned to black or white? undecided choose a side ,self hate or sexist?

I like the truth part more, you should try it.

A wife is there to support. No royal has gone on to lead a happy life after abdication. This would have long lasting impact on the guy. She has been a terrible selfish wife in my opinion.

Bloody Drama queen. I see a lot of them regularly.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by joefelin2345: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2020
Wetin be my own in this matter as long as it doesn't affect my palm wine. Good luck to them.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by peacettw: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2020
Chi59:

Why must he marry someone he doesn't like? So he can suffer like Princess Diana did right? This is the 21st century not the 17th century.

I am not sure we are still on the same frequency. Harry.married Meghan despite all her baggage: She is an American, an actress, a divorcee, BLACK and with insane relatives. And now, you want me to believe that this same individual who lives in racist America cannot weather a few idiots in the press?

You want to throw away a lifetime of privilege because the press pushed you into it? How? I just can't. Maybe it is the 'poverty' in me speaking but I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY BIRTHRIGHT OR MARRIAGE RIGHTS just cos of some idiots.

4 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by cococandy(f): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Attack in his family is an attack on him
peacettw:

Harry was never attacked. Someone posted a pic of him butt naked years back and yet he was never attacked. Williams is a known man LovePeddler with a girlfriend he still visits occasionally and yet he was never attacked. Let us not forget about Prince Andrew, can it get any worse than that pedophile? These people are untouchables but sadly their spouses are not. That is the cross they must bear.

If Harry hadn't married meghan, if Prince Edwards hadn't insisted on marrying that American divorcee, both will still be part of the family.

As for Obama, save for personal interests, I will like to think he stuck through it all because he knew that that position was much bigger than him. Now, a little black boy or girl can dream of being a president some day.
Meghan should have stuck through all the bullshit. She was older, had been throghh a bad divorce with terrible relatives and should have known that no matter what you do in this world, you will still get shit being thrown at you.

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by cococandy(f): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2020
And what’s her drama exactly?

Strict protocol that includes calling their grandchildren chimps? Keep trying to convince yourself
badman007:

Who is Peirs Morgan to bully anyone let alone bully a dutchess.

She brought the press upon herself with all her drama. What was she expecting?

You think she wasnt warned about the strick protocol in the palace before she went ahead with state marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by peacettw: 8:49am On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:
Attack in his family is an attack on him

Really.... As if he wasn't expecting that having married Meghan? If he didn't want an attack, then he should have married someone from his village.

We see something similar playing out here even in Nigeria all the time. If you marry someone from another tribe and an unpopular one at that, then you should expect your family to be up in arms with intense scrutiny. I am just so mad at the wasted opportunity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) / Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) / Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.