Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,904 members, 7,945,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Friend And I Are In Love With D Same Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend And I Are In Love With D Same Guy (921 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend And I Are In Love With D Same Guy by sophiat(f): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2010
My friend and i are in love with a guy who happens to be our 3rd friend's(who is also my best friend) elder brother.we all used to live in our friends family house cuz we couldnt get accomodation in school and along the way i became friends with her brother and he later asked me out but i turned him town.About a year later my friend started showing interest in him.it was so obvious dat people suggested to the guy to ask her out but he didnt.Now here i am,2 years later after a broken relationship from both sides he is asking me out again and this time the feeling is matual.am scared of dating him now cuz my friend still likes him and she still live in their house but i no longer live their and am no longer in town.Am scared of ruining my relationship with my friend,my bestfriend,her brother and their whole family.wat do i do¿
Re: My Friend And I Are In Love With D Same Guy by babsaga: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2010
From what you have said, I believe the guy is interested in you and not your friend and I would not want you to trade your future with friendship. Mind you, this is your life on the line here. Think wise and act smart.
Re: My Friend And I Are In Love With D Same Guy by WackyJ1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2010
i am sure the guy is not a small boy and he can decide for himself. so if he asks you out and you want to go out with him say yes. just make sure that the guy lets everyone know that he asked you out.
Re: My Friend And I Are In Love With D Same Guy by freecocoa(f): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2010
Op from your post,he's not dating you fwend and he didn't ask her out either,she's just interested but he's interested in you.go out wiv him if you want to,if your fwend is nice and mature,it won't affect your fwendship,even if she gets mad,my dear its not wise to displease urself just to please orthers cos they'll never be satisfied.
Re: My Friend And I Are In Love With D Same Guy by MzWumi(f): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2010
Life is too short to be worrying about hurting someones feelings all the freaking time. He didn't date your friend, from your post he doesn't sound remotely interested, I beg go after the guy. You don't want to be single, and alone in your late 30s wondering WHAT IF. just let your intentions be known to your 3rd friend about your feelings towards her brother. If she is a true friend she will want your happiness, even if it is with her brother. The 2nd friend is not much of a friend either, why would she develop feelings for a guy who has shown interest in you and has asked you out in the past!
Re: My Friend And I Are In Love With D Same Guy by slymm(f): 12:35am On Dec 08, 2010
see, you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Dude is single, you are single, why are you stalling? He never had anything to do with her before now, so its not like you will be dating your friends ex anyway. He is a grown a55 man, and from all indication, he likes you, better stop calculating ifs and whens and whys, and go out with him.
Re: My Friend And I Are In Love With D Same Guy by xynerise: 12:39am On Dec 08, 2010
@poster
you gals should cast a lot and the winner will take the consolation prize guy grin
Re: My Friend And I Are In Love With D Same Guy by Dsense(m): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2010
See comments and mentalities . . . . . . shocked shocked . . . . .Nawao! lipsrsealed
OP.
If you really respect your friend and you would like to keep the friendship intact . . , . .Discuss it with her first before any move!
Re: My Friend And I Are In Love With D Same Guy by slymm(f): 3:19am On Dec 08, 2010
discuss it with her because? She is his girlfriend? His ex? Or he asked her out at one time or the other. Come to think of it, if you say you guys are so close she should be aware that he is asking you out, i mean girls always jist about stuff like that. You should know allready from her reaction the way she feels, ok, maybe you should talk to her and see what she says. I just do not know what you will do if she starts biatching and bemoaning her fate, babes are so complicated.
Re: My Friend And I Are In Love With D Same Guy by CrazyMan(m): 3:37am On Dec 08, 2010
D-sense:

If you really respect your friend and you would like to keep the friendship intact . . , . .Discuss it with her first before any move!
I think I would agree with this poster because if your friend finds out that you’ve been seeing her guy behind her back, it could cause you – your friendship.
Re: My Friend And I Are In Love With D Same Guy by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2010
kpele

(1) (Reply)

Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent / Can You Date A Girl Who Eats Eight Times In A Day? / His New Boss Licks His Lips When He Sees Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.