Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,772 members, 7,921,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:56 AM

Men That Smokes Are They Responsible Or Irresponsible? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men That Smokes Are They Responsible Or Irresponsible? (1818 Views)

Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men That Smokes Are They Responsible Or Irresponsible? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bola146:

Ask Google
Re: Men That Smokes Are They Responsible Or Irresponsible? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Smokers are irresponsible. Period.
Re: Men That Smokes Are They Responsible Or Irresponsible? by Dande55: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Over my dead body I marry a smoker.
Bunch of living dead.
Re: Men That Smokes Are They Responsible Or Irresponsible? by smokers: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Smokers are irresponsible. Period.

I am not irresponsible sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Men That Smokes Are They Responsible Or Irresponsible? by Casemiro(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
kestolove95:
no man on earth can escape one of this 3, smoking, drinking or womanizing

Don't be too sure..

If you say most men, then it would be understandable.

There are lots of men out there who don't do all three.

maybe you haven't come across one, but they are many, plenty!
Re: Men That Smokes Are They Responsible Or Irresponsible? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
roll up some blunt. smokes everyday.
Re: Men That Smokes Are They Responsible Or Irresponsible? by Cousin9999: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
You don't have to date someone (long term) who lives a dramatically different lifestyle than you. You're not missing out on anything and often your first instinct is right.

Certain lifestyle choices say a lot about someone, and if you feel differently there's no reason to ignore that.

I wouldn't want to date a smoker or someone who drinks. I wouldn't want to date someone that doesn't exercise either. I respect someone who prefers to date a drinker.
Re: Men That Smokes Are They Responsible Or Irresponsible? by Oshin56(m): 6:22am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
no man on earth can escape one of this 3, smoking, drinking or womanizing
seconded
Re: Men That Smokes Are They Responsible Or Irresponsible? by kecee99(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2020
Casemiro:
This is getting interesting cheesy

There is this topic on front page on why a lady will never visit a guy again after the first time.

Different reasons were flying in, but one lady's reason was not met with joy from some guys on the page.

They quoted her up and down, telling her her opinion is baseless.

You can see for yourself the thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/5639141/ladies-what-made-visit-guy#

Now what did she typed that made guys attack her?

she said

Knowing he smokes. I never seen a responsible Nigerian man that smoked

Now, what do you think? Is a man that smokes responsible or not?

If like the lady, you think men that smokes are irresponsible, hit 'like'

If you think men that smokes are responsible hit 'share'

let's see your opinions
Must you smoke
Re: Men That Smokes Are They Responsible Or Irresponsible? by Barzinime(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
What about Chinese and Indians and why do whites over here in Nigeria smoke so much at least its not cold Mr ITK?
mumumugu:
if u go Canada, the cold there is so high that smoking is recommended. it has nothing to do with responsibility but temperature.

but in Nigeria, we copy everything. you will see a poor man with suit, trekking under hot sun smoking.

we smoke to vent our frustration..coping mechanism. we smoke to show we belong...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share The Most Happiest and Unforgettable Moment of Your Life Since Birth / I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now / My Ex Is Calling Me Asking About My Current girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.