Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Yinka Ayefele Celebrates His Triplets On Their First Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates His Triplets On Their First Birthday (437 Views)

Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope / Yinka Ayefele Shows Off His Triplets / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Celebrates His Triplets On Their First Birthday by Crownfitsme2019(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Yinka Ayefele Celebrates His Triplets On Their First Birthday

Gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele has thanked God for his mercies as he celebrates the birthday of his triplets – two boys and a girl – who turned one yesterday.

The Ayefele triplets were delivered on the 18th of January, 2019 in the United States of
America.
Marking their first birthday, Yinka Ayefele wrote: “What shall I say unto the Lord, all I have to say is thank you LORD.OUR TRIPLETS
ARE ONE YEAR OLD
TODAY.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY TREASURE.”
Yinka revealed his babies came into the world on a premature
date and he was so scared for their lives hence the reason he
kept it private at the time.
“My babies were actually born on January 18, 2019. They were delivered prematurely, so initially
had to deny the reports when it went viral.

I told those who saw me at the hospital in the USA not to disclose that I had given birth because I
wanted my triplets to live. I was so scared initially for their lives, I
didn’t want anything to happen to them health-wise but I thank God that everything is perfect now, they are doing very fine.”Yinka Ayefele gushed.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Jokingly Accuse Naira Marley Of Using Jazz On His Music (photo) / Why I No Longer Play Nude, Romantic Scene In Movies: Mercy Johnson / Davido Performs ‘fall’ On MTV TV Series, Wildnout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.