Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,999 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:44 PM

Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? (1704 Views)

Pes 22 Ppsspp Psl Dstv Premiership Textures English Version / What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played? / 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
When I am making my selection, no matter how tempting the odds may be in the premiership market, I don't pick more than 1 Premiership club on my best slip, This is why I win most of my bet slip.

B922AWEARQATSE-7337494

The above winning ticket number is just a part of the many won so far. You can see more of such recent winning ticket numbers

Send an email to

citadels4care@outlook.com

If you are interested in 21-25th games....Only interested and serious people should send a message..

We will only respond to the first 10 emails we received..
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good day....
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sorry, I have been busy lately..You can send me an email to the email address below so the information can be sent to you,

Only interested people should send an email, and people who

Have lost so much to football betting
Have not won any bet slip
New to Football Betting

Subject: INTERESTED IN TIPS TO WIN EVERY GAME
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2020

If you are interested in tonight's games...Only interested and serious people should send a message...

We will only respond to the first 10 emails we received...
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2020
Good morning all...
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Good P.m
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2020
Good morning....
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2020
Good morning...
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Good P.M all...
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 6:17am On Mar 16, 2020
Thank God for life and a beautiful morning to everyone...
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2020
" If you believe in yourself there's no limit to what you can achieve" Stay FOCUS, POSITIVE and WORK SMART, the sky will be your starting point...

Have a great day everyone...
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Due to the outbreak of the virus, the football league and other activities have been postponed, what's your next plan of action?

Why not send an email to the email above to learn what you can do this time to live financially free

Football Betting is some people means of income , now that the league has been postponed, why not try something else and see ,i bet you wont regret it..

Just send an email to the email on the write-up and you will have access to several opportunities and business you can do to earn money rather than football betting..

You will be glad you did..
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Good morning everyone...
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Good day....
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by CitadelPrincipl: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2020
Good morning..
Re: Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? by Odignity: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Good morning. I just sent a mail to u

(1) (Reply)

Oya Let's Play...Don't Spoil The Fun / Any Game Centre In Ikeja Or Ogba Axis / PC Games For Sale (jos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.