Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,042 members, 7,876,891 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race (15111 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: The Igbo Race Is First In The World To Discover, Nurture Wealth / Old Igbo Men And Black Half Shimi / Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by czarr(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2020
Op, no one likes to hear this, other Nigerians develope bad blood whenever an igbo man says anything nice about himself or race. Even though it's true. #igboamaka

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2020
Amotekun777:
You wonder why the mentality and IQ of an average typical Igbo is one of the poorest in the world. This is why. undecided The same way they claimed to be Jews.

And you wonder why their women find Yoruba guys way more attractive and prefer to marry them than thier fellow primitive Igbos. cool

I never realized 'Igbotic' is a term among Igbo pple till recently. Go and find the meaning and lemme know. grin

What's with the hate, we are all one after all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Shiver99: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2020
Amotekun777:
You wonder why the mentality and IQ of an average typical Igbo is one of the poorest in the world. This is why. undecided The same way they claimed to be Jews.

And you wonder why their women find Yoruba guys way more attractive and prefer to marry them than thier fellow primitive Igbos. cool

I never realized 'Igbotic' is a term among Igbo pple till recently. Go and find the meaning and lemme know. grin

Oga, now what does your post have to with the thread at hand? grin

I recommend you take a maximum dosage of Ibuprofen to help ease your severe pains.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2020
Amotekun777:

You typed all these because someone loves and appreciate himself? Nawa

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Thermodynamics(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2020
Amotekun777:

Igbo girls prefer Yoruba guys?
What is this one even saying
As for women, Igbo women are the most beautiful set of women in Nigeria.
While their men are just average abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 21, 2020
Ok.
Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Randy100: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Haters have already invaded the thread spreading their hates. I can't disagree with you @ Op, we rock and we are the most handsome. Proudly Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Dande55: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2020
Igbo men are the best.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by kingxsamz(m): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Amotekun777:

I never realized 'Igbotic' is a term among Igbo pple till recently. Go and find the meaning
and lemme know. grin

In your little mind, you've made a point. grin

It's not hard nw.
Just create a thread and post yours, no one would insult you.
I really don't know why you're stressing yourself over someone who's praising his tribe. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Osobi32(m): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Shiver99:
I can see my people in omu aro.... I love AroGod.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by GuyWise(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2020
Yeeessss from expierence Hausa and Yoruba girls are always starring at me in one of the African countries where I reside, honestly if starring can give money I would be a billionaire by now.

I approached one of them one day and asked her why is she starring at me always, the answer was that 'You are way too handsome'

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Shiver99: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2020
Haters are starting to infiltrate this thread. sad

But I learnt from church we always got to say the truth and shame the devil;

Igbo men are the cream of the crop of the African races. cool
Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Osobi32(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2020
Shiver99:
Man off to a wedding...
Arochukwu men are so handsome and their women are breathtaking.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Shiver99: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2020
All hail the Igbo nation, where both the men and women are debated to have the most attractive people in Nigeria.

There must be something in the Igbo gene, seriously.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Shiver99: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2020
More #Igbocouples...

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Shiver99: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2020
Haha, heck even the director is representing.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Kennyswag: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2020
Sydney17:
You here just posting black Americans weight lifters grin
lmao
Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Kennyswag: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2020
Shiver99:
I had an American once say, that when they came across a tall, handsome and well-to-do African man, the vast majority of the time, they were Igbo. (They interacted with Nigerians alot and were well aware of their various ethnicities)

Igbo men are a special breed, I tell ya. wink
igbos are not so tall
Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Kennyswag: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2020
GuyWise:
Yeeessss from expierence Hausa and Yoruba girls are always starring at me in one of the African countries where I reside, honestly if starring can give money I would be a billionaire by now.

I approached one of them one day and asked her why is she starring at me always, the answer was that 'You are way too handsome'
see as you be like art work
Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Shiver99: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2020
Kennyswag:
igbos are not so tall

Igbos are very diverse, so not all of them will be tall.
But most are, and the ones that are tall are not gangly either, they tend to have good builds as can be seen from this thread.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2020
Igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2020
Some people may argue this but I think most African Americans look good because vast majority of them were stolen from Igboland... check out their features ...just imagine say na Warri dem thief them from or osun state grin grin
The below pic 1 is Rihanna the other is chinenye nollywood actress now tell me the difference

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Shiver99: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
Some people may argue this but I think most African Americans look good because vast majority of them were stolen from Igboland... check out their features ...just imagine say na Warri dem thief them from or osun state grin grin
The below pic 1 is Rihanna the other is chinenye nollywood actress now tell me the difference

Wow! They look very alike! Both gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by MizzPhoney(f): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2020
Truth be told, they are. As much as there are the ugly ones, the handsome ones far outnumber the ugly. The most interesting thing is that even the ones considered ugly facially compliment it with a very lovely body structure. Igbo men are blessed.

Next trend should celebrate the South South men please. I need to decide which ones to pick grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by nlPoster: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
MizzPhoney:

Next trend should celebrate the South South men please. I need to decide which ones to pick grin grin grin grin

Are you Igbo?
Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Kennyswag: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Shiver99:

Igbos are very diverse, so not all of them will be tall.
But most are, and the ones that are tall are not gangly either, they tend to have good builds as can be seen from this thread.
majority are not so tall
Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by MizzPhoney(f): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
nlPoster:

Are you Igbo?

Why do you ask?
Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Kennyswag: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
majority of AA are from the Gambia and ghana
Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by nlPoster: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
MizzPhoney:

Why do you ask?

No particular reason, I was just wondering.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by MizzPhoney(f): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
No particular reason, I was just wondering.[/quote]

OhKay.. Are You?
Re: Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race by Danzysb(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Its a lie hausas are the most handsomest followed by we yowubaz.

Chai!
Why you lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This "akata" Non-sense Is Funny: Give It Up. / Do You Still Hear Cocks Crow In Your Neighborhood? / Another South African Girl Shares Beautiful Topless Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.