Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor (21538 Views)

Atiku’s Picture Missing As Benue PDP Unveils Campaign Vehicles (photo) / Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate / Samuel Ortom Wins Re-election As Benue Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Godjone(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
useless judges

They feared the people could organize an uprising against them judging from the tension the IMO guber judgement has generated, they now seat up to do what was right. Shameless criminals

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by sunsewa16: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Orjitex15:
Congratulations governor Samuel Ortom, the people of Benue will suffer for the next four years.

Ewu hausa, the one ur suffering presently under APC led fg is enjoyment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by iluvdonjazzy: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Case closed.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by rrikado(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
the idiotic PDP, will go and rest
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by AroleOduduwa2: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ortom is not a seasoned politician like Emeka, if you know you know.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by agulion: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ihedioha is just not lucky, how come every Govoner scale Tru except him. Northerners are holding this so call country to rasom
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Coolbreeze1988(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
So sad. I want this bastard that sponsored herdsmens to killed his people just because to get his second term.
Why do people think like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by LANDLORD72: 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
So imo PDP Is the loser because of father mbaka God will punish that man for Apc to used you
The only way this caused will not Affect him if he really hear from God which I doubt 99%
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by pezeji(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Orjitex15:
Congratulations governor Samuel Ortom, the people of Benue will suffer for the next four years.
the same way abians are suffering? Ortom won his election. stop killing yourselves
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Wantedmiller: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Oh democracy........ booming.
change it now.......

Democracy in the graveyard
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by ud4u: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thank God for quick criticism against Imo judgment if not APC was bent on removing all these PDP governor's.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Deepthoughts: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
nzeobi:
What of the prophecy that was given to akume
Akume is a big fool.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Novaccines: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wow
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Austineva(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thank God
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by ud4u: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Godjone:
useless judges

They feared the people could organize an uprising against them judging from the tension the IMO guber judgement has generated, they now seat up to do what was right. Shameless criminals

On point
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by garfield1: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
What a sad news for the hapless people of benue
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by JeffreyD1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Good day My name is Jeffrey and I am based here in Abuja please everyone I am looking for any job related to
Receptionist,
Sales Representative,
Office Assistant,
Car for Uber/bolts Driving,
Driver job,
Computer front desk staff, or any job relating to my O'level educational background. I have my SSCE and my computer certified certificate. I'm in my 20s and strong enough to do anything and do it well. Though I am here in Abuja ready to relocate anywhere if the job is not around here as long as accommodation will be provided. Help a brother with a job, please. Thanks and God bless you as you reply.

Here is my number 0903 075 3981
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by garfield1: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Godjone:
useless judges

They feared nothing.they are blind to criticism.apc in benue had no case
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Deepthoughts: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Versatella:
FROM THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA ABUJA.

21-01-2020.

JIME Vs ORTOM.

The supreme court has affirmed the election of Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state .In their unanimous judgement ,the court dismissed the appeal for totally lacking in merit, availing that ,the appellant has failed to prove the case of none compliance against the respondent.

They upheld the ruling of the tribunal.

The seven man panel of Justices that sat on the case are ;

Hon. Justice Olabode Rhodes-vivour

Hon. Justice Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta

Hon. Justice musa Dattijo Muhammad

Hon. Justice Amiru sanusi

Hon. Justice Amina Adamu Augie

Hon. Justice Paul Adamu Galumji

Hon. Justice Uwani Musa Aba Aji

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-supreme-court-upholds-ortoms-election/amp
Anti open grazing reloading, fulanis take note.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by ud4u: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
FIRDAUS3:
Good for him.......
But if the judgment is otherwise, its that time you'll be hearing rubbish against the CJN.

They have learnt their lesson, have they survived the Imo criticism?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Ilogwuole(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Good Judgement //////
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by ud4u: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
So sad. I want this bastard that sponsored herdsmens to killed his people just because to get his second term.

This is how you are easily deceived
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Drosonogasta(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
That will have been bad if the court had wanted to play their pranks again.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Simplyleo: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Olugbanko:
IPOB miscreants! is our nascent democracy still being threatened?
You dey mind dem ni.

In this case, democracy is on track.

I have never seen such huge collection of foolish animals like these ipob miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Deepthoughts:
Akume is a big fool.
He is better than you and all your generations unborn.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by antirozz(f): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Dpharisee:
Nothing to see here, the key aim was to distract the South East from Amotekun by giving victory to Number 4 in the Imo election, they expected the SW to support the judgement and create a divide between Igbos and Yorubas but it is failing to succeed.
what business does the east have with amotekun? Mtcheew
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Austineva(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Coolbreeze1988:
Why do people think like this?
I swear
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by supercase1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Your moniker says it all!!!! reasoning with you would be like discussing with a cow!!! !

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Groovenaija360(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
ok
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by zoedew: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Orjitex15:

Nope! Rather The Ortom response to Fulani Tyranny and hegemonic moves in Benue has shown that it is best to standup to the oppressor than eat from the palms of the oppressor. In contrast Lalong kowtows to ABUJA yet Plateau State residents remain balkanised and oppressed by Fulani murder gangs.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Emmerlee(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
nzeobi:

When you have nothing sensible to say, you keep quiet. Likes won't pay your bills

Lol. "Likes" from dumbass donkies.. More like it grin
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by West2019(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
I'm far better than Orton intense of Good Governance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA Campaign Tour In Nnewi Today(photos) / Ayade Takes Over Cross River North APC Senate Ticket / Osun People’s Mandate Beheaded By Judicial Magic – Shehu Sani Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.