Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,596 members, 7,911,556 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:22 PM

If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid (544 Views)

LASG Increased LASU Fees By 725% In 2011, Reverted Back To ₦25,000 In 2014 / Why Is Tribal Wars Still Happening On Nairaland? / I Believe I Have Found A Way To End Tribal Wars In Nairaand Permanently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
I get really pissed every time when I see afonja this, Igbos that...are we that unserious with our lives?
At the end what do we stand to gain? Really, think about it.

The long debate is needless and meaningless. Please let's just all stop. Please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by masterflowx(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
The only one thing that I like for on this forum.

I never caught him one day involving himself in any tribal or ethnicity stuff...

Including myself I don't do it.

I give kudos for that.

Someone should move this to the front page, let our youths learn abeg.

Cc
Lalasticlala, Dominique, seun, Mynd44.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by jimyjames(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
mikezuruki:
I get really pissed every time when I see afonja this, Igbos that...are we that unserious with our lives?

You are still a kid if you believe Nigerians love themselves this one Nigeria is a scam, we don't belong togerther Nigeria/Biafra didn't just wake up one morning and decide to go to war think about it

1 Like

Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
mikezuruki:

And if we don't stop, what would you do?

You need to have power on your side if you want nigerians to behave
Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by helinues: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tell them oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by GamalNasser: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Buhari is 80 years doing tribal wars and you are here talking jack

7 Likes

Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by OkCornel(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
When people burn their energy arguing over realities they made no conscious choice of, it only shows how flawed their thought process is.

One of the greatest folly under the sun is hating another man on grounds of his racial and tribal background.

Feel free to mention me if you made a choice into the home you were born into.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by dukeprince50: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
ok
Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by DCmonster: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Then buhari and Tinubu are still kids!
Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by Olugbanko: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
that's the fallout of forceful marriage!
Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by budaatum: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Some do not learn. They did not witness the Nigerian Civil War and have not bothered to inform themselves about the cost in blood. We are undergoing the same ravishing of Northern Nigeria as we did the South but my people, self-centred as we seem to be, are more concerned with what is being done to us down South even though more is being done to them up North.

I weep for my fellow Nigerians who think alimanjerinisation only occurs in the North.

1 Share

Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by budaatum: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2020

Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by yarimo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Op may God bless you for this wonderful thread. I feel bad and I also pity those that engage in tribal bashing in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
God bless this OP a million times.

You are an inspiration to those tribal bigots.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
masterflowx:
The only one thing that I like for on this forum.

I never caught him one day involving himself in any tribal or ethnicity stuff...

Including myself I don't do it.

I give kudos for that.

Someone should move this to the front page, let our youths learn abeg.

Cc
Lalasticlala, Dominique, seun, Mynd44.
Wow shocked
This coming from the boy we see as our number one 'tackler' on NL.
Someone that all his monikers are always about cursing and be pessimistic against .
Someone that his signature is always something crazy about us.
Someone that lost almost all his previous monikers for not following the laid down rules of the forum.
Good to know that you still see while you wail....unlike some of your ilks that lying is their siamese twin!

Thumbs up and kisses to you (you've always wanted one badly, even begging while inviting us to CHICKEN'S REPUBLIC AT LEKKI for a date, through PM and several mentions).
We still have your digits tho.
All of us @ may see you for VAL (emphasis on MAY!)

Now, Let's take a selfie.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by Vidyut: 12:09am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
post=86029218:

Wow shocked
This coming from the boy we see as our number one antagonist on NL.
Someone that all his monikers is always to curse and be pessimistic against .
Good to know that you still see while you wail.
Thumbs up and kisses to you (you've always wanted one badly, even begging while inviting us to CHICKEN'S REPUBLIC AT LEKKI through PM).
We still have your digits tho...

[/s]
Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by Vidyut: 12:10am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
post=86029181:
God bless this OP a million times.

You are an inspiration to those tribal bigots.
[/s]
Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by Dedetwo(m): 1:22am On Jan 23, 2020
mikezuruki:

You are the type of dilapidate stocks that have dragged Nigeria to the mud. You are very immature and unreal. Those who do not know roots of their forbearers tend to assume silly words or phrases for a name.
Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by masterflowx(m): 6:07am On Jan 23, 2020
post=86029218:

Wow shocked
This coming from the boy we see as our number one antagonist on NL.
Someone that all his monikers is always to curse and be pessimistic against .
Someone that lost almost all his previous monikers for not following the laid down rules of the forum.
Good to know that you still see while you wail....unlike some of your ilks that lying is their siamese twin!

Thumbs up and kisses to you (you've always wanted one badly, even begging while inviting us to CHICKEN'S REPUBLIC AT LEKKI for a date, through PM).
We still have your digits tho.
We may see you for VAL (emphasis on MAY!)

Mind you, I am a "MAN" not boy.
Re: If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid by oyatz(m): 6:26am On Jan 23, 2020
Everything is not about Biafra sir.

Not doing tribal wars doesn't mean Nigerians love themselves or not. It only means people are matured to understand and manage differences in a multi-ethnic country.

jimyjames:

You are still a kid if you believe Nigerians love themselves this one Nigeria is a scam, we don't belong togerther Nigeria/Biafra didn't just wake up one morning and decide to go to war think about it

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Thrice Beaten: Who No Go Know Go Know / Gov. Seyi Makinde Laid Foundation Of Mini Mapo Hall For Traditional Council(vid) / Emails Of High Ranking IKEDC And NERC Officials For Bill Estimates Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.