Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,790 members, 7,924,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

I’m Asari (ep 2): The Sexy Goddess Living In Abuja. My Life Experience With Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Asari (ep 2): The Sexy Goddess Living In Abuja. My Life Experience With Men (832 Views)

The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / OMG!!! See The Sexy Beautiful Lady Who Says She Wants To Marry A Poor Man / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Asari (ep 2): The Sexy Goddess Living In Abuja. My Life Experience With Men by Pricelessfina(f): 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
I haven’t been this excited about a date in a long time. Everything about the way Max and I met was thrilling and I’ve never experienced this instant connection with anyone.

We both wanted to meet somewhere we could talk (and eat), so we agreed to meet at Silk Road (a restaurant I had never been to). Max offered to come pick me, but I refused because I enjoy walking into a place and have the guy stare at me. I hope that’s not strange.

I did not want to ‘dress up’, so I didn’t beat my face. But I wore a simple black bodycon dress, threw on my wig, wore ankle-strapped heels, and I was good to go.

“You look amazing,” said Max as he got up to hug me. I was happy. Not because of what he said, it was the way his face lit up when I walked in. I couldn’t stop admiring him. He had on a blue long-sleeved shirt that showed off his chest and arm muscles, which are not too big to look like he was about to burst out of his shirt.

“Thank you, so do you,” I said as I sat down.

“I was half expecting you to be late, so I’m impressed by how early you made it. AND to look that good too…”

“I told you I wasn’t going to be,” I said, smiling. He had already ordered a bottle of Chardonnay and was pouring me a glass.

“You did. But I’ve experienced people being late to appointments too many times to believe when they say, ‘I’m on my way’.”

To continue Reading..https://everyevery.ng/im-asari-ep-2-a-walk-down-silk-road/

(1) (Reply)

I Discovered That A 25 Year Old Lady With No Kid Is A Disgrace To Womanhood / Three Ancient Demons That Still Operates Today / Beauty Of Sharing A Flat With A Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.