Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,121 members, 7,890,729 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

Former Lawmaker Patrick Obahiagbon Weighs In On Imo State Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Lawmaker Patrick Obahiagbon Weighs In On Imo State Judgement (528 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Lawmaker Patrick Obahiagbon Weighs In On Imo State Judgement by gmo10(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Patrick Obahiagbon uses big Grammer to speak on Imo State rerun election. Must see
opera.com
Former House of Reps Member and APC Senatorial Candidate, Patrick Obahiagbon Weighs In On The IMO State Judgment bet ween APC candidate Miriam Onuoha, who is challenging the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Obinna Onwubuariri.
I am maniacally bewildered, overwhelmed and flabbergasted at the paraplegic crinkum crankum that has characterised the latest news about IMO state governorship election judgment , culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga! The jiggery pokery of homo sapiens flaunting their incompetence as Supreme Court judges instead of achievements stemming from months of preparation and years of hard work is a veritable bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homo sapiens!
I said to my self: What an anathematous disdain of the citizenry! What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the country?
With this state of affairs, i dare say that the future of our dear nation is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quemqueen inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, ice bergs and oxbow Lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious and SHOULD STOP!!!!.

Re: Former Lawmaker Patrick Obahiagbon Weighs In On Imo State Judgement by gmo10(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
lol
Re: Former Lawmaker Patrick Obahiagbon Weighs In On Imo State Judgement by Phunmyne(f): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ok!
Re: Former Lawmaker Patrick Obahiagbon Weighs In On Imo State Judgement by benpuzzy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
This is the main reason he has not been winning elections.

(1) (Reply)

Lyon Was At Swearing-in Rehearsal When Supreme Court Sacked Him / Get Prepared: Coronavirus & Fulani Herdsmen Are Coming For You / Nasarawa State First Lady Speaks To Nigeria Women Today On The Occasion Of IWD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.