Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,723 members, 7,921,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:59 AM

Avid Non-fiction Reader And Researcher, Good Writers Should Apply - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Avid Non-fiction Reader And Researcher, Good Writers Should Apply (314 Views)

Young African Writers Should Read, Write, Learn And Strive To Be Successful / GHOST READER And RIDDERS (A Paranormal Anecdote) By Emperical Ink / Why Writers Should Have A Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avid Non-fiction Reader And Researcher, Good Writers Should Apply by OrdinaryPeeps: 5:05am On Jan 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I need someone or some people who can take up non-fiction books, read and summarize them within seven days. The ideal candidate(s) must have a firm grasp of the English language, must be able to give a rational critique when necessary, and should be able to meet deadlines at all costs.

For each completed summary, I'll be paying N10,000 —15,000 depending on requirements and total word count. If you're comfortable with all I've mentioned, please send a proposal to ordinarypeeps2020@gmail.com. Kindly include samples of previous jobs, most relevant to the task at hand. Begin your bid with "Firm," so I know you read the entire post.

Note: If you're good, this will be an ongoing job.

I look forward to receiving your proposals.
Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Plagued By Youth And A Quest For An Evening / Book Promotions! Get Them At A Discount! / My New Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.