Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,421 members, 7,901,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Nigerian man dies after slipping and falling from the 12th floor in Indonesia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian man dies after slipping and falling from the 12th floor in Indonesia (623 Views)

Nigerians Languish In Detention Centers In Indonesia (photos) / Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian man dies after slipping and falling from the 12th floor in Indonesia by SleekGist: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2020
An unfortunate incident has occurred on Thursday, January 23, 2020, when a Nigerian man died after he  slipped and fell from the 12th floor of Gading Nias Apartment in Jakarta, Indonesia. Sleekgist reports.

According to his roommates, the man identified as Ogodor, who hails from Uli, Anambra State, was trying to escape from immigration, so he tried to pass through the corridor to enter his neighbour's room but his hand slipped and he fell.

However, other Nigerians in the apartment are doubting the story because they didn’t hear any news about immigration raid in the area. The true cause of the death is still being investigated.

Here is a video that shows the moment, he was being carried away after his death...

https://sleekgist.com/viral/nigerian-man-dies-after-slippping-and-falling-from-the-12th-floor-in-indonesia-video/

Re: Nigerian man dies after slipping and falling from the 12th floor in Indonesia by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2020
So unfortunate
Re: Nigerian man dies after slipping and falling from the 12th floor in Indonesia by shilenji(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2020
me dat I m sooo frightened by height. if you are out dere am also scared of heights you have every right to be. COS ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. airplanes, lifts,storey buildings
Re: Nigerian man dies after slipping and falling from the 12th floor in Indonesia by Citytrend: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
It's unfortunate
Re: Nigerian man dies after slipping and falling from the 12th floor in Indonesia by MartinCorridon: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
undecided

Nawa for the Indonesians.

They didn't want to waste money feeding him.

Decided to take a shortcut to justice.

(1) (Reply)

One Chance People Acting Task Force In Abuja / Why I Killed My Pregnant Girlfriend / Unprecedented Rise In Hacking Activities During The Corona-virus Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.