Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,016 members, 7,976,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:28 PM

God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) (6947 Views)

‘What God Told Me When I Died In Car Accident’ – Yul Edochie (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) / What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2020
Marlians are everywhere... The devil has succeeded., he has successfully planted a seed in the music industry with the name naira Marley.
Well the Good news is that God has chosen me to deliver his sheep's, those who are willing ofcourse.. You see he loves you so much...
My name is Alo innas.. I had a dream and God told me he wants me to replace Naira Marley...
He's not happy with the negative influence., he told me to Go out and make a positive difference.. So if you are a christian and you truly believe in God.. Then am your new messiah in this industry...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by ajani68: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2020
Ok go and replace him o.
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Aidejay(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2020
We never get messiah for ISWAP, BOKO HARAM, JAMB and ISIS and these people are killing Christians up and down and posting the videos on the net. But he is sending messiah for naira maley and malians so that they will all be converted to Christianity and beheaded by islamist....go and dream again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by lewis512(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Funny thread

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Beckysexy(f): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lol

Who's this attention seeking fool?

5 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Aidejay(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Feddytune:

Save the insult for your mum
do you have a mum? I doubt a reasonable and well brought up woman gave birth to a rag like you. How about you go call that baboon of a mother you have a big fool

6 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by MickzyDonald: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
See as e be

3 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by chingle5(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
MAD O
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by segebase(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Anything to trend

3 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Feddytune: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:
See as e be
Better than u
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by MickzyDonald: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Feddytune:

Better than u
see this brainless thing sha

6 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Wealthierboy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Christanity Is Now Turning To Joke! grin . But This Na Yeyebrity Section No Need To Put This Upcoming Prophet News Here
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Zentence: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Feddytune:

feddyyyyyyyy
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Zentence: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Aidejay:
do you have a mum? I doubt a reasonable and well brought up woman gave birth to a rag like you. How about you go call that baboon of a mother you have a big fool
no reason am
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by setobaba: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Feddytune:

You're a big fool
But the guy was right, if you actually graped his points
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Professorcplus(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
God told me.... bla bla. The phase is now even popular than Nigeria national anthem itself. Is this suppose to be a joke

I didn't blame the poor boy instead I blame the ignorant ones that are being deceived by those fraudsters all in the name of "God told me..."

Imagine one idiot just just wake up from one side of his bed telling me "God told me you..." Abi what is from your mind.

Nigerian are quick to tag devil in every situation. Our problem is not Nairamaley. Nairamaley is just like other Nigerian musicians with influence.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10941788_screenshot20200125112014_jpeg0a708d012565ae5c797d11882073f752
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
setobaba:

But the guy was right, if you actually graped his points

She's just been stupid.
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
U is this clown.

Infact I see this post as a comic relief. grin grin
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by MrDoGood(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Feddytune:

You're a big fool

Girl, you harsh ohhhh
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by MrDoGood(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Feddytune:

Oh my God!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by ABCthings: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Aidejay:
you're a bigger fool
At least you know that you're a f00l.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Aidejay(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
ABCthings:
At least you know that you're a f00l.
I don't have your time. Jumping from one moniker to another butressing my point for me. You can't amount to anything not at this rate.
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
But why do you look like something God regrets creating?
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by egopersonified(f): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Aidejay:
We never get messiah for ISWAP, BOKO HARAM, JAMB and ISIS and these people are killing Christians up and down and posting the videos on the net. But he is sending messiah for naira maley and malians so that they will all be converted to Christianity and beheaded by islamist....go and dream again
grin

is JAMB now a terrorist organisation? kai I don laugh taya
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by hidhrhis(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
if u just see the way some people comment on nairaland u just have the urge to monitor their account till they post picture and when they do save it send them an email try very hard to look for a way to meet them and when you do just kill them. don't use gun but sharp cutlass I mean new one
feddytune how will you be abusing someone's mother and someone's entire family for what,to proof what? that you can talk online or is it because it is a faceless forum...
some people can go to any length even if it takes more than 10 years to find you and kill you with what you typed
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Feddytune: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
hidhrhis:
if u just see the way some people comment on nairaland u just have the urge to monitor their account till they post picture and when they do save it send them an email try very hard to look for a way to meet them and when you do just kill them. don't use gun but sharp cutlass I mean new one
feddytune how will you be abusing someone's mother and someone's entire family for what,to proof what? that you can talk online or is it because it is a faceless forum...
some people can go to any length even if it takes more than 10 years to find you and kill you with what you typed
Agbejoro..
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Simplecity(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
hidhrhis:
It kinda shows how "It" was brought up and even the kind of people "It" socializes with ...very Rude mouthed Proud and Rotten attitude....its so sad undecided ..... Lalasticlala Mynd44 please come and do the needful someones mouth is very dirty here
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Simplecity(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
egopersonified:
grin

is JAMB now a terrorist organisation? kai I don laugh taya
Remember the ''drinking sniper era''...na JAMB cause am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D / Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) / David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.