Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,036 members, 7,976,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:20 PM

God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) (6948 Views)

‘What God Told Me When I Died In Car Accident’ – Yul Edochie (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) / What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by budaatum: 2:21am On Jan 26, 2020
Mtvbaseng:
Marlians are everywhere... The devil has succeeded., he has successfully planted a seed in the music industry with the name naira Marley.
Well the Good news is that God has chosen me to deliver his sheep's, those who are willing ofcourse.. You see he loves you so much...
My name is Alo innas.. I had a dream and God told me he wants me to replace Naira Marley...
He's not happy with the negative influence., he told me to Go out and make a positive difference.. So if you are a christian and you truly believe in God.. Then am your new messiah in this industry...

God told me this is true! Alo innas is the messiah of Marlians, but not the Messiah of Christians.

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Lovethaa: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2020
Just checked Google... Not a single song but he's almost on every blog for one thing or the other ... This guy is a trend freak
Re: God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) by Lovethaa: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Am a marlian.... Convert me...

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists / Picture: Will This Child Ever Forgive Her Parent? / Ghana University Student Who Leaked Her Own S*x Video Explains Why She Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.