Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Relocating To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Canada (785 Views)

Relocating To Bahamas / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Canada by Dabbybaby: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please someone should guide me on how to relocate my whole family to Canada. If possible, the amount and how long it will take to process visa.
Re: Relocating To Canada by AK6464(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dabbybaby:
Please someone should guide me on how to relocate my whole family to Canada. If possible, the amount and how long it will take to process visa.

I'd want to know too
Re: Relocating To Canada by Petyprincess(f): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Relocating to Canada with family is really a tough process compare to school visa,bt as long as your bank statement is fat you shouldn't worry too much
I will advice you to budget at least 10 million naira,the larger your family the the higher your bank statement should be!!
Re: Relocating To Canada by salford1: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dabbybaby:
It's not only by money but by meeting the immigration requirement (point based system). Meeting the requirements is primary. The money comes as secondary i.e an additional requirement.
Check out the PNP or express entry threads on Nairaland. Be careful by not letting scammers take advantage of you. Goodluck.
Re: Relocating To Canada by micluv111: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
Relocating to Canada with family is really a tough process compare to school visa,bt as long as your bank statement is fat you shouldn't worry too much
I will advice you to budget at least 10 million naira,the larger your family the the higher your bank statement should be!!

Canada Express entry is not only about money....

(1) (Reply)

Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK / Worst Road In The World / Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.