Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. (3437 Views)

Kenyans Will Not Know How To Ball In The Club If Not For Nigerians- Kenyan Lady / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Martinelli35: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Am at a breaking point in my life.i need to find a way to move on,but it seems an unseen force keeps holding me back.
It all started almost 8 years ago while I was in my second year in school I met this lady who came seeking admission into my school.she stayed at my place off campus for a while at the behest of a close friend.we got close to the extent that when she got admission and I was in my third year we started dating.Initially there were issues,not between us but from external parties like my friends and family especially my mum to end the relationship.They all thought she was well below standards in many ramifications,but I didn't see what they were seeing.all I saw was a girl who cared for me and I adamantly remained faithful.i graduated a year before and even when we were serving we remained very close and we were still dating.we have had mini breakups and makeups and fights,but we have always pulled through.i loved her so much.And then in 2017 I found out that she cheated on me with someone she met on facebook.i was devastated,never felt pain like that in my life before,I was very tempted to move on but I couldn't,she begged and moved heaven and earth,promising it won't happen again,so I forgave her, choosing to see it as an unwitting mistake,as it wasn't in her character to do such.we got back on good terms,but then it happened a year later,this time under the influence of a close female friend I had warned her seriously about.i was ready to end it,but that unseen force held me back.i felt defeated.she begged and I forgave and we moved on.Fast forward to 2019/2020,i had plans to travel outside the country to further my studies,but my visa application got rejected twice in 2019.so I recently made another application to another country,of which I expect the whole process to take around six months.i had hoped to go over there and settle down and arrange for her to come meet me there.For the mean time I had lost my job and was on the lookout for a new one so I moved to her state where there was more opportunities to sought out one temporarily.initially I was staying in a hotel,but due to paucity of funds,I took her up on her offer to stay at her place till everything settled.i stayed there for two months and it was nothing short of hell,initially she was supportive,no job was forthcoming,and I was getting really low on funds,any funds coming my way was put into my travel plans.she just changed,someone I thought I knew for over seven years started degrading me in any way possible,I even later found out that she was seeing some guys.she denied it .someone who loved seeing slot started giving me the cold shoulder,I couldn't even touch her anymore.it was as if she now hated me because she thinks am broke.This was someone I had stood by,forgiven and supported for over 7 years.a girl I was ready to spend the rest of my life with,raise a family with.she now treats me like scum,like a nobody.Anytime I prepare to leave with my things,she changes back and begs and gives all sort of excuse and promises to change,but alas! just give her two days,it's back to square one.i do not want to continue with her again,but here is where the force holds me back.Am attached to her,I have known no other woman.i don't even know how to start over.i have tried,it doesn't work out.i don't know want to do.i have and want to leave,but don't know how to.what do I do? Nairalanders I need your help sincerely,no insults please.forgive my typographical errors and lack of appropriate punctuation,I typed in a hurry.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by hkidola00(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
look under my profile and see my latest topic martinelli....there u av it

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by hkidola00(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
dating a Naija lady should top American anthology television series "ONE THOUSAND WAYS TO DIE"

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by concept65: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
What u feel is normal, most of us have been there. You love her and have been together for a long time, completely normal that you would feel this way. There is NO force holding you back, just the fear of starting over and the feelings you still have for this woman.

Just be strong and move on, the pain will get better soon, give yourself time and allow yourself to 'mourn' the relationship. You don't deserve such treatment and there's certainly a lot of good people out there. You deserve good things, just tell yourself that. You also need to know that human beings are very fickle and that good deeds are not always returned in kind. Carry your cross and move on.

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Well.

Everything you've posted happens and you're not alone, but a man dies but once.

You've done enough "forgiving" for someone you've not engaged/married, let it end now.

The way you will play this is; Do things that makes her happy on a "particular day" this day is particular to you because it's the day she'd loose you. Be sure she'd be leaving her house that "day" make her happy, plead for no reason, once she's gone, carry your loads and return home or find somewhere else to stay..

If you can, block her....

You've just been saved from going into a toxic marriage with a cheat and a materialistic lady.

14 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Escodeb(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Young man, there is no force holding you back. Your self esteem is the issue here, how on earth can you keep forgiving a cheater and staying in an abusive relationship if not for your low self esteem?

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Davash222(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Firstly, you don’t love that Hoe. A guy that truly love a girl can never forgive her after cheating on him.

Secondly, don’t just break up with her now. You will lose. Be nice to her until it’s time to stop being nice, then destroy her!

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by psalmsmiles(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
If ubunja comot talk now, them go climb him head with nonsense rants but this is exactly what he's talking about.
Men becoming simps. Worshipping women in the name of love.
Lemme break it for you. THAT BABE DOEN'T LOVE YOU! SHE'S CHEATING ON YOU WITH SEVERAL OTHER GUYS. SHE ONLY KEEPS YOU IN HER LIFE BECAUSE SHE'S AFRAID YOU MIGHT TURN OUT WELL IN THE FUTURE AND SHE WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS THE OPPORTUNITY.
The sooner you make peace with this truth and move out of her life, th better for you...
Unless them don put your picture for inside bottle throway am for sea, na d only reasonable explanation for th "force" pulling you back.
You're welcome.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by dawnomike(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
It is hard... but for your good, you've got to pull that plug like right now!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Kendumazy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
No force is holding you back Man. The force that's holding you back is the love in your heart to her and not the love in your brain. Why not start by meditating in a prayer manner thanking God for showing you the signs that she's wrong for you. This will strengthen you to move on. Start having the mindset of "Abundance" Girls are in abundance hence i will never settle for the less.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by proclinician: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Your problem is she sleeps with other guys right. Hear this. The vagina is not your own. The custodian of the vagina has every right to do whatever she wants with it. Write this on a piece of paper and read it out to urself everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Just move by simply moving on
Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Martinelli35: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
proclinician:
Your problem is she sleeps with other guys right. Hear this. The vagina is not your own. The custodian of the vagina has every right to do whatever she wants with it. Write this on a piece of paper and read it out to urself everyday.
if you read what I wrote to the end you will notice that the crux of the issue is how she treats me now.
Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by proclinician: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Martinelli35:
if you read what I wrote to the end you will notice that the crux of the issue is how she treats me now.

She's treating u whichever way because u let her. It's inconsequential

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by youngsahito(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
my brother, they have wash your head with pu**y water... u can't be yourself again

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by AfroKnight: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bro, you deserve to be treated like shît.

Why?

Cos you expected too much from a naija lady. They are not raised to take responsibility for or even share responsibility with men. They are taught by society to take and not give.

It is better to live in your fathers house than to squat with your babe. If things do not improve, you guys will eventually breakup and she will kick you out.

If things do improve for you, she will feel entitled to your newfound wealth and start claiming that she stood by you through tough times. But the truth is, she made those tough times tougher for you. You should leave now that the disrespect is still in it’s early stages.

Leave and ignore her. She is not worthy of your love, to be honest. She is not worth it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by YorubaPrince: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dump dat b!tch like trash! angry

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Skmoda360(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Olanrefront3355:
Well.

Everything you've posted happens and you're not alone, but a man dies but once.

You've done enough "forgiving" for someone you've not engaged/married, let it end now.

The way you will play this is; Do things that makes her happy on a "particular day" this day is particular to you because it's the day she'd loose you. Be sure she'd be leaving her house that "day" make her happy, plead for no reason, once she's gone, carry your loads and return home or find somewhere else to stay..

If you can, block her....

You've just been saved from going into a toxic marriage with a cheat and a materialistic lady.
Martinelli35....use this and you won't regret it...

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
Martinelli35:
i rarely comment on peoples posts but this one really touched me. Bro please, i know how hard it is to move on from the one you love. It is very easy said than done but please move. Summon all the courage and strength within you and move on so you don't lose your life in the process because she is killing you slowly. I'm so sorry for your travails

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by fatymore(f): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dump her

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Orhevus: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kennywags
Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by KyrianOkeke(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
I've been in this space before so to an extent, I can say I understand how it feels... the truth is, there's no force holding you back. You're just attached to her emotionally - 7 years relationship isn't childs play...

Clearly there's nothing for you in that relationship, so you just have to leave... forgive yourself, forgive her and move on... eliminate everything that connects you to her - pictures, gifts n even her phone number... unfriend her on Facebook, unfollow her... just do away with everything that connects you to her. It'll be difficult but you'll be fine in a couple of months... takia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Martinez39s(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Women don't love men. They have no love to give. They see men as utilities. They are only with you for what they can benefit from you. Sorry, she never loved you.

One thing I, Ubunja, and other red pill men have always told people is that never give a cheating ex a second chance. Women cheat and always keep cheating no matter how many times you forgive them. It hurts for many men but it's the truth, deal with it.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by VirtIQ: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Naija ladies are trash. Asin egocentric zombies

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Octopusssy(f): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
You are jobless, niqqa. Your number one focus should be how to get back on your feet. All you have to do is wait till she is not at home then pack your kaya and get the fvck out of that house.

It sha seems like you have not reached your breaking point. When you do nobody will tell you to flee on your toes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Octopusssy(f): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Martinez39s:

Women don't love men. They have no love to give.They see men as utilities. They are only with you for what they can benefit from you. Sorry, she never loved you.

One thing I, Ubunja, and other red pill men have always told people is that never give a cheating ex a second chance. Women cheat and always keep cheating no matter how many times you forgive them. It hurts for many men but it's the truth, deal with it.
This kind of rubbish thinking is why Luis Suarez bites people. How can you even think in this rotten, utterly stupid way? Who told you women don't love men?? Your confident ignorance is inspiring, though. Since you couldn't dazzle us with your intelligence (seems you don't have enough to awe anyone), you chose to baffle us with bullshit.

Very inspiring.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by ubunja(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Octopusssy:

This kind of rubbish thinking is why Luis Suarez bites people. How can you even think in this rotten, utterly stupid way? Who told you women don't love men?? Your confident ignorance is inspiring, though. Since you couldn't dazzle us with your intelligence (seems you don't have enough to awe anyone), you chose to baffle us with bullshit.

Very inspiring.
just shut up. You once told a guy here the same thing Martinez39 is telling OP:

Octopusssy:

Unrequited love is a bitter pill to swallow, but swallow you must otherwise you will slowly waste away because of heart break. The woman you love abandoned you when you needed her the most, so how can you keep hanging on to the vain hope that she will come back? You are her plan B. "If all fails, I can always go back manage him".

Such a person will not hesitate to leave you again. They dont deserve your loyalty.

Or are there things you aren't mentioning?

You better wise up.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Yuneehk(f): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
You've done well forgiving a cheating partner, which is a deal breaker for some of us. Seven years is quite a long time to throw away just like that but if it'll give you back your peace and sanity, then by all means do it.
Take the bold step and leave. Leave her house, leave her life and regain your respect back. What's the worst that can happen without her in your life? You'll cry, you won't eat, you'll stalk her on social media, thoughts of her will fill your mind but las las, with time, you'll be fine.
You can also stay back under her roof and in her life, with her erratic affections and be chopping shit undecided The choice is yours to make.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by Martinez39s(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
ubunja:
just shut up. You once told a guy here the same thing Martinez39 is telling OP:

Octopusssy should not be taken seriously. She came for me because she knew I was telling the truth and she too is just like that.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by ubunja(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
Octopusssy should not be taken seriously. She came for me because she knew I was telling the truth and she too is just like that.
it's amazing how people forget the things they type smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
fatymore:
Dump her

YOU CANNOT DUMP SOMEONE WHO HAS ALREADY DUMPED YOU.
THE MOST THIS HALF-MAN CAN DO NOW IS TO BRACE UP AND MARCH ON..... OR SUICIDE. I'M SURE HE HAS THE LATTER ON HIS MIND ALREADY.
MAY HE REST IN PEACE (IN ADVANCE).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Move On From Her. by ubunja(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Yuneehk:
You've done well forgiving a cheating partner, which is a deal breaker for some of us. Seven years is quite a long time to throw away just like that but if it'll give you back your peace and sanity, then by all means do it.
Take the bold step and leave. Leave her house, leave her life and regain your respect back. What's the worst that can happen without her in your life? You'll cry, you won't eat, you'll stalk her on social media, thoughts of her will fill your mind but las las, with time, you'll be fine.
You can also stay back under her roof and in her life, with her erratic affections and be chopping shit undecided The choice is yours to make.
these modern day men crave the comfort zone. He'll move back with her and endure the crazy. All just because he can't stand being lonely for a short time while looking for someone to start afresh with.

God have mercy. It will be a pity if all the years he's wasted on that Lowlife female convinces him to stay with her. The Sunk Cost Fallacy at its best. Poor guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan / My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada / She No Even Wear P@nt” Watch As Bride Mistakenly Exposes Kpekus To Public(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.