Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,327 members, 7,900,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother (20554 Views)

$500,000 Bribe: Supreme Court Affirms Farouk Lawan’s Five-year Sentence / Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe / Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2020
... Abeg make i laff grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by bewla(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2020
O boy
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by Brandonx(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2020
He should be released since he already lost his brother
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by AfroKnight: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Mr Integrity grin

You never escape? Sorry o. grin

Why is it that Mike Ozekhome is always defending crooks?
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by Osidazz19: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2020
SCAMMER!
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin

Was Otedola really doing a shady scam fuel subsidy deal? If Farouq demanded cash like most corrupt politician there must definitely be a leverage he used in order to request for this cash.

But Nigeria Jaga Jaga

yes they were all shady
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by ppogba: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2020
AntiWailer:

Mike Ozekhome (SAN) is gifted with the talent to defend criminals and looters.

He must be cashing in on them massively.

Shameless Man.

" The best that they have done is to recover looted funds. That is not fighting corruption." ------Mike Ozekhome.

Considering that he is a protege of the Late Gani Fawehinmi, I am sure Gani will be vomiting in his grave now.

Ashame to the human rights community.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by Insectkiller: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2020
Nigeria judiciary system is a joke..

If it's an ordinary man that steal goat, he would have been jailed..

But since 2012..this case never get headway...
Am sorry for Nigeria.

Farouk Lawan suppose to be in jail already or suppose to served his jail term..

cool shocked somehow
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by emkz: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2020
One of the brilliant minds from Kano who was a member of the house of representatives. His love for filthy lucre did his political career in.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by Comedian2019: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2020
Lasser fever left the criminal and killed the witness.

If you can believe this, you can believe that Bubu get integrity.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by studentarrive: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by swizzdre(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2020
This people just dey use is catch cruise
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by seanjy4konji: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2020
i can only lol...when its time to be accountable for their crimes against humanity,,its either sickness,cancer, now lasa fever...

That bastard called Dino Malaye is the lead actor...he is always sick and last time it was injury on leg and cantt walk...medical issue come up..bastards...

we that are not close to the affluence in which they live in dont have lassa fever not to talk of this bastards with villas in uae monaco and siwtzeland but lassa caught up ith them...

lassa fever kill you and family there..
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by Absurdity: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2020
We definitely need the services of justice Halilu
In that court
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by sLentlover7778(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2020
A moment of silent for Nigeria... grin grin grin
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by stickle(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2020
tommykiwi:
If Snakes and Monkeys can swallow money in Nigeria why can't lassa fever be named as a killer also of a witness.

We should be grateful to Loan, that snake or monkey did not swallow him to prevent his presence. Just being sarcastic.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by seanjy4konji: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2020
This ones no fear God ooo...Face to face they will still confront God and lie or Mohammed...Devil has really won their souls...they are irredeemable..They will perish forever in hell...all of them including their principal...As rich as Nigeria is??see as poverty full the land.
NLReposter:
Nigerians and lies.

Even after taking an oath, they will still lie.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by Jabioro: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2020
I don't understand..so the Court should quashed the case abi what trying to say?
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by Johans1991: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Lobatan!

Country where NSCDC top official doesn't know their own website.

Country where 36Million got stolen by a Snake.

Country where 70Million got stolen by a Monkey.

Country where a Sitting President while campaigning for his 2nd term said he came into power in2005 instead of 2015.

Country where a sitting President's common WAEC certification is in doubt.

Country where Yahaya Bello said Tinubu was only apologizing to Kogi people during campaign to pardon him (Bello) for performing too much in First term and not because he was owing salaries.

Country where a sitting President said he'll defeat 21st century Boko Haram with Civil War experience.

And now a country where a former public officer charged for fraud now comes out to say he hasn't been able to push on with the case because his witness brother died of Lassa fever. Lassa fever of all diseases, na Lassa fever kill him brother...

Nigeria is indeed a very big joke. Cartoon network...

a country full of wailers,children of hate and liers like you.
btw,when did tinubu appologise? you called yourself educated but you dont know the diff.between tinubu and el rufai.
people like you are unrepented propagandists, you are borned to hate,so it is no new thing to us. we feed you,we accommodate you but you still hate us so is not a new thing to us.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by olisaEze(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2020
Mr Integrity again! Pls enough with the unintelligent lies already. Shameless bribe collecting, money in cap hiding, dirty minded thief!! grin
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by netmillionaires(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin

Was Otedola really doing a shady scam fuel subsidy deal? If Farouq demanded cash like most corrupt politician there must definitely be a leverage he used in order to request for this cash.

But Nigeria Jaga Jaga

He may be. But the highlighted is not true. You don't need to be into shaddy deal for government officials to demand bribe in Nigeria. An example is the driving licence and passport scam. When you go through the official channel, the officials will frustrate you and you will spend years just to get a passport. But try greasing them with #35000 and the same document will be ready in just a week. This is a subtle way of demanding for bribe without asking.

When you want to establish big projects in Nigeria, like TV and communication licence, petroleum companies etc, these people demand for certain amount of money to give you preferential treatment. Example is Dangote, DSTV etc
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by ignitewatch(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Lobatan!

Naija is clown paradise[b][/b]

Country where a Sitting President while campaigning for his 2nd term said he came into power in2005 instead of 2015.

Country where Yahaya Bello said Tinubu was only apologizing to Kogi people during campaign to pardon him (Bello) for performing too much in First term and not because he was owing salaries.

Country where a sitting President said he'll defeat 21st century Boko Haram with Civil War experience.

And now a country where a former public officer charged for fraud now comes out to say he hasn't been able to push on with the case because his witness brother died of Lassa fever. Lassa fever of all diseases, na Lassa fever kill him brother...

Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by sapientia(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2020
This bribery really destroyed this man.

He is going to Prison.

And Otedola cannot bribe top governments officials easily.

Win Win for every Nigerian.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2020
Johans1991:
btw,when did tinubu appologise? you called yourself educated but you dont know the diff.between tinubu and el rufai.
people like you are unrepented propagandists, you are borned to hate,so it is no new thing to us. we feed you,we accommodate you but you still hate us so is not a new thing to us.

You feed who and accommodate who? Na your papa house i dey live? Abi orí eléyìí ti dàrú ni? Tinubu or El Rufai, does it make any sense abi it changes the fact in any of those things i mentioned? Unrepentant zombie... M0ron!
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by YancyJay: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
Pathetic lies.
From an innocent snake to an innocent monkey and then gorilla taking up all the blame and now it's Lassa Fever lol
[/s]
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by YancyJay: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
post=86199083:

Really Damn Nigger mehn!
Can you just imagine!
[/s]
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by YancyJay: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
post=86199077:

Gosh!

Can you just F#@$@% imagine!!

There was Truly a country!

Na dat LASSA Fever go injure all of una finish.
Thieves!
[/s]
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by YancyJay: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
[/s]
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by born2begreat(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother by osuofia2(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Lobatan!

PLS ADD A COUNTRY WERE A SITTING PRESIDENT WAS CHASED FROM OFFICE BY RATS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits In Niger Kill Health Worker & Factory Manager After N8m Ransom (Pix) / The Lost Yoruba Tribe - Yoruba Muslims Of Sierra Leone / School Abductions: Abdullahi Mohammed Says People Don't Want Education For North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.