Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,158 members, 7,949,987 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Good Night Messages You Can Send To Your Love Ones. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Good Night Messages You Can Send To Your Love Ones. (367 Views)

“nah Sponge Dem Send To Me” – Nigerian Lady Fume Video S / Gift This Original Givenchy To Yourself Or Love Ones / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Night Messages You Can Send To Your Love Ones. by KBolad(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2020
In this lovely night, I pray to the blue moon to protect you through the night, the wind to blow away your stress and the twinkle stars to guide you the way, Sweet Dreams Good Night!

You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can't sleep without saying Good Night!

When an angel came to me, He asked: "What is your wish for tonight?" I said "Please take care of the person who's reading this message." Good Night!

click here for more awesome messages:http:///s4f2bef96200122en_ng

(1) (Reply)

Hoodies To Make Working From Home A Cozy Experience / Glittered T-shirt Tutorial (DIY) / Dolce & Gabbana Intenso Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.