Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Secret Bread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret Bread (135 Views)

Sunday Adelaja: A Canker Worm In The Bread Of Life / Why Did Jesus Asked His Disciples To Pick Up Leftover Fish And Bread / How Shoprite Bread Explains Religion In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Bread by toyinaremu(f): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
This goes out straight to my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord. Everyone knows how committed you are to the work of God but if you will be sincere with yourself, are you really committed to your walk with Him?

We take holy communion in the church in the presence of everyone, but your own communion service extends to sister A or brother B in whose house you eat the secret bread.

"What happened to those vigil-turned-emotion outbreak of lust, are they part of the all night prayers too? Please take your hands off that body. You organized voice training, how come it ended as dry humping?

Dear young and vibrant pastor, why are you leading sisters on without the intention of getting committed to any? It's secret bread! And my dear sister's coordinator, why are you giving that brother signals when you know that God is saying No?

"I cannot fornicate or commit adultery but I can let out my room to someone who wants to do such; I can collect his/her gifts without saying yes or no," please let me ask, is that the type of love that Christ wants us to express?

It is not far fetched to see vibrant brothers, tongue speaking sisters loitering around sex, don't squeeze that face, we all understand this except we want to pretend.

One thing I keep loving about this man called Joseph in the Bible is that, he did not stay with Potiphar’s wife to say stories that touches the heart, or throw lines like, "Madam let's start small small," "Let's arrange for somewhere outside the house," all in the name of I'm only trying to 'scope' her and I'll be free from her.

He fled and even left his garment, he never smell what he was not willing to eat.

Loitering or eating this secret bread can bring troubles like it did to Dinah. It can bring curse like it did to Dinah's brothers (Gen. 34). It can lead to defilement, more sins and even death too.

If you don't want a brother, my dear sisters, please let go of him and don't be collecting his gifts. And my dear brothers, let go and stop wasting her time if you don't have serious commitment with her.

The Love for Christ is not merely a feeling or affection but a commitment to follow Him all the way. "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me" is the instruction He gave us in the scripture.

Do not loiter in Satan's corridor and expect to have Jesus' pat on your shoulders. You can't continue in sin and expect grace to abound.

Remember, the devil will not spare any idle Christian that patronizes sin. He's hungry to devour careless Christians because he knows that he has but a short time. Be committed to what you profess and flee every appearance of evil.

"Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant." (Proverbs 9:17 KJV)

"Bread of deceit is sweet to a man; but afterwards his mouth shall be filled with gravel." (Proverbs 20:17 KJV)

(1) (Reply)

The Judas Among Disciples / If God Gave You Another Chance Today What Changes Would You Make / Insecurity Has No Religion, Catholic Priest Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.