Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (133492 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Barzinime(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Pls stop talking about things you have no knowledge about.
These are the causes
antibiotics, which decrease the amount of Lactobacillus (“good bacteria”) in the vagina.
pregnancy.
uncontrolled diabetes.
weak immune system.
poor eating habits, including a lot of sugary foods.
hormonal imbalance near your menstrual cycle.
stress.
lack of sleep.
MRcocaFanta:
It could be that she got vagina yeast and she has taken measures to treat it, hence the cream you saw.

Well her message was out of anger because she feels you don't trust her and that is why she has to unblock you after an hour.

If she was cheating on you and fed up with the marriage, she wouldn't have unblocked you.

And yes indeed, ladies need space when it comes to their sexuality.

You knowing she has contacted vagina yeast could make her emotionally down.

But how she contacted the yeast is what I'm not sure about.

It could be from a one night stand she had.

It could be from the toilet.

Only GOD knows, but i will suggest you talk to her and have her open up to you, but she might lie to you about it.

All the same this is life for you.

I will suggest you take medical precaution by using condoms on her untill she is medically clean.

I think even as couples, it's good the both of you go for medical check-up every two or three months.

Trust no one, not even your wife or husband.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by healthserve(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Aii
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by mrblessed(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sparkle777:
Most women have mycoten at home, I just got a pack. I use it whenever I use a toilet I dnt trust. I wonder why she's hiding it from u, probably because u will nag and complain abt her to stupor. You sound like a harsh husband who delights in embarrassing and shaming ur better half, so she avoids u on a regular. As for ur threat, I know u will do it one day cos as the mind thinketh so is he. I only pray ur village ppl do u like that abia man that shot his wife. That aside, sit her down for a romantic dinner and make her feel like a woman maybe she will discard her own planned evil against u,abi u tink say she no get herown mindset?
Why did she have to tell a lie about she possess the cream? It means she has an issue to grind.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Kazeemakeem(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Vortex369:

Again, I am not the one promoting pilygamy, you are and it is economic ignorance.

I propose monogamy with extra units of non-committal masseuse over a period of a lifetime.

For both gender.

thank you jare

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by johnad3(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Why would you kill bcus your wife does something you re not cleared about when millions of women are out there?

What im skeptical about is her response, and manner she tabled it. He who go to the equity, go with clean heart, if she got nothing secret about it, why is she hiding it? And why is she lying? Ask any other woman you trust about the usefulness of mycoten just ask anonymously.

You opened up too early man, you should ve calm down a bit. To know the truth, just listen to your heart but not to your brain cus brain will lead you in wrong ways then take mature step
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by uncastableodd(f): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
miketayo:

The son or your son?
typo.my son.. Our son

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by tityboi: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Maybe it’s getting wider and she need to tighten it
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by stonecoldcafe: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.

You are an evil soul embarassed
Common mycoten to relieve yeast infection
When you should sympathize with her sef you are already accusing of infidelity and promising death.

God forbid bad thing

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by uncastableodd(f): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
stonecoldcafe:

You are an evil soul embarassed

I am not.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.

You are a big fool for bringing something as personal as that to this forum.

When I say we no longer have men in this sh1t hole, you are a perfect example.

Even a minor irritation can warrant the use of that cream. It's very clear you know nothing about the female anatomy.

Allergy, weak immune system, exposure to dirty environment among others can cause irritation/infection.

You mean you went ahead to confront your wife and even nagged about her infecting your child?

You are a big fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Originalsly: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:

In the middle of the night today

First thing out of your mouth made no sense... so I was prepared for what was to follow. After Googling the cream and finding out its use... you didn't find it important to also Google yeast infection.... because in your mind you know all about it..... it can be contracted from toilet seats.....and can be spread to your son. Bro... Google yeast infection and educate yourself about the workings of a woman's body instead of acting on ignorance and misinformation. Someone earlier suggested you apologize and make up. Women have a different mind set than men.... their minds have major switches... accuse her wrongfully... putting her down wrongfully... accusing her of adultery....you may think is not that serious... but should she pull the switch.... is nothing you can tell her... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Read the writing going up on the wall..... she is now trying to be independent.... not because of someone else... but because of you.... a switch is pulled.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Kraudas: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
You don't have to insult him.

He is human.

I feel what was lacking was marital communication.

The wife was suppose to confide in him.
Is vagina yeast contagious during sex with a man?

If yes!! Then i understand why the man is angry.

If No, then the husband is wrong.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by uncastableodd(f): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
tityboi:
Maybe it’s getting wider and she need to tighten it

Not vagina tightening cream. I opened the puss.. y. So if it is wide, I do the digging for six years
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by uncastableodd(f): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
koyyes:

You are a big fool for bringing something as personal as that to this forum.

When I say we no longer have men in this sh1t hole, you are a perfect example.

Even a minor irritation can warrant the use of that cream. It's very clear you know nothing about the female anatomy.

Allergy, low immune system, exposure to dirty environment among others can cause irritation/infection.

You mean you went ahead to confront your wife or even nag about her infecting your child?

You are a big fool.

You can go ahead and mention my name and my wife name if you know us.. This is a faceless forum Mr serious . Nairalanders are indirectly part of my family.

Do you know I get relieved reading all the comments here.?If I have kept quiet, what do you think can happen? If that lady who killed his husband have brought her problem here, do you know she might look away on that marriage instead of killing her husband?

Tell me who is the fool here

4 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by QuickStandard: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
officialfestus:
You guys should settle your differences..... She might open up

My only question is why would she be treating an infection without the husband's knowledge?

If she has nothing to hide she as a wife should tell her husband, that she picked an infection from the toilet.

Treating a Virgina infection in husband's house without your husband's knowledge is suspicious.

However I will advise op to settle issues with his wife. Then do your underground investigation.

uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

However I am not saying she's cheating, but there's a cause for concern. Why hide treatment from your husband

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by superfitsez(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
prettyangel10:
Oga Op, I have not only mycoten cream, I have Ytacan, I have Visita plus. Im sure, if you saw these in your wife's wardrobe, you would have taught she is with several men. Thank God you said9 you googled it and its for yeast infection.

Now every lady at a time has yeast infection, especially those that has sensitive body/skin. I dont think its a case for you to loose your temper on your wife.
Peace.
your own is different...ashawo kobo kobo
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by folks4luv(f): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
See how you covered your fault. The WhatsApp messages ain't because of the cream but your allegations of infidelity,so face it

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by olaryemmy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Man you love your wife ..Go and Bleep her grin

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:

You can go ahead and mention my name and my wife name if you know us.. This is a faceless forum Mr serious . Nairalanders are indirectly part of my family.

Do you know I get relieved reading all the comments here.?If I have kept quiet, what do you think can happen? If that lady who killed his husband have brought her problem here, do you know she might look away on that marriage instead of killing her husband?

Tell me who is the fool here

Instead of you to go and apologise to your wife for your ignorance and thoughtless confrontation delivery, you are here reading comments and you think you may not end up like the family in the murder and death row story?

You have just threatened murder and accused your wife of infidelity. Yet you say you are relieved? Go and look at yourself in the mirror.

Who really is the fool?

4 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Solatium(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

You over reacted,you found out the use of mycoten and you are still on your wife neck and still doubting her.
Women are private when it Comes to some issues,you don't expect her to tell you that she got infection when it's not that serious,you even threatened to kill her,what sort of Man are you?
My guy,Go look for that woman and apologize to her and stop your gragra towards her.

5 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by tomdon(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Send the screenshot of the message
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by prettyangel10(f): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
superfitsez:

your own is different...ashawo kobo kobo

All the women in your household are all ashewo, they dont even have anything to show for it, including your mummy that refuse to train you. Ode

4 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Originalsly: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:

Not vagina tightening cream. I opened the puss.. y. So if it is wide, I do the digging for six years

Wow!....somebody disrespecting your wife... and you would build on that?... Wow!...unbelievable!

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by DaInferno(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.

see as u calm down explain the situation

see as sense wan destroy ur life cheesy

I vote u president!
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by zoghys: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
illicit:

Infection can be gotten from the most unlikely places. A water system toilet might be clean but not necessarily germ free, ain't that why people use disinfectants.

And if a wife has one, who should be first to know?. Guy, I understand you been polite and logical about this, but then if what the guy said happens truly like that, I bet my black ass there is more to it.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by nervorum: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mycoten is antifungal. Vagina fungal infections are not sexually transmitted.

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
INDEED YOU NAG ALOT!!!!!!

NAGGING IS MEARNT FOR LADIES, BUT A NAGGING MAN IS MOST DISGUSTING
ITS COS OF UR NAGGING THAT SHE CANT OPEN UP TO YOU

SO ARMATURE AND U HAVE THE GOT TO SHARE IT ON NAIRALAND.
YEAST IS A COMMON INFECTION FOR LADIES ESPECIALLY THOSE INVOLVE IN SEX DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE VAGINA, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE ADVUSED TO USE COTTON PANT TO HELP REDUCE DAMPNESS OF THE VAGINA

ITS NOTHING SERIOUS!!

GIVE HER SOME SPACE, ITS NOT UR HOUSE ALONE, ITS ALSO HER OWN HOUSE!!!!!!!1

SO GO GET SOME SENSE CHILD!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by professore(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
My deductions here are as follows:
Your wife is a peaceful woman, she is just not the type of woman who will give you as hot as you ought to be given.
You, yes op, you are a rough guy, you are close to a thug.
Your wife is not cheating at all (at least yet)
If you dare hurt her, or kill her, you will soon join her I bet it with you.
I can only hope that decent woman is not unlucky for choosing you out of all her admirers.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:
First things first put your anger under better management. Saying things you'll later regret isn't right as a man.

For example that you'll kill her and hand her to the police can be used against you God forbid something happens and you aren't even responsible. Take a cue from that young man that was issued a death sentence, I'm not saying he is guilty or innocent here. But your own words can implicate you. She's the mother of your child and for this alone try to act better

I know many men try to soothe their egos and try to make themselves feel better with ideology that every woman is a cheat. Unfortunately this causes the mind to create scenarios that haven't even existed .

Common sit down there and could you sit let's have a talk as a couple has different effects on the listener. If you work bad improve on your communication as a couple I feel you both would tolerate yourselves better. Under an atmosphere of tenseness and intolerance, and unhealthy energy almost anything can lead to a quarrel.

I don't know if your wife is cheating nad why your method though confrontational is a guesstimate method to find out the truth, did you pause to ponder what the aftermath would be if she isn't?

Deliberately sowing negative seeds in your Union collapses our marital bond both progressively and gradually and the more you do it, the more you push the other party away. We can't build a stable marital bond with negative energy.

There's more to say as this Union shows sign of cracks and instability. Allow me recommend a couple acitvitiy you both can do together as a family. To help strengthen your bond and deepen your root.

To win trust at times, we should look away at times or rather be more tact. Accusing one's spouse is weighty if a woman does it to me personally,I may forgive but the effect would still be there. Especially if the sorry is innocent.

Tact is key. Conduct is gold . We should conduct ourselves honourably in ways that we'll rise above fautls if subjected to external cross examination. Life is easy. It's how we handle issues that matters.

Don't forget accusing a partner of infidelity is very weighty and one should have rela proofs otherwise if wrong,my brother such a person is wounding the partner seriously internally. Let's not forget no one has risen above cheating in q relationship. No one, beginning with me grin Take life jeje

My dad only counselled me once before he passed away, he thought me not to be overly bothered about a woman's vagina. Holding on to this principle has given me profound peace over the years. I won't allow the fear of cheating steal my peace never. But if I catch you grin

Control your mind. Control your thoughts. Let's your imaginations would ruin you. I forgot to add falsely accusing a partner in a relationship isn't derogatory but abusive, you'll be mentally abusing your partner if any accusations is fasle. And in a sane clime, after legal scrutiny you can be charged with deliberate attempt to cause damage

Many women have died from infections they picked from toilets. Infections can come as a result of an affair or hygiene issues. Either way there's no proof of an illicit affair.

Don't let your own insecurities ruin your life

Balance is key don't let insecurities ruin your life.

Don't let a lack of mastery over your emotions ruin what you have

Don't lose what you have before you know it's value

Man, control no, master thyself. Master your wandering and assuming thoughts

Kai see LONGREAD
So you expect us to finish this?
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Sterope(f): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Only God knows what this woman must be going through. We can only imagine.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by healthserve(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Kai see LONGREAD
So you expect us to finish this?

Yes I do. wink
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by phockallmods: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

You could have infected her. Stop wearing boxers more than once a day. Have good hygiene and get yourself treated. Stop cheating if you do. You are a very weak man with insecurities. I would stab u if I were her

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.