Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (133475 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Reptyle(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.

Seems to me like you truly nag a lot. grin grin grin

Seriously though, accusations of infidelity are not stuff for careless banter. Don't throw them at someone and expect them not to get defensive...even if they are truly not cheating on you.

Vaginal thrush is an infection a lot of ladies have now and then...some more frequently than others. She may have felt embarrassed by your decison to confront her about the cream hence her aggressive retort.

Take it easy on your woman. Trust her until she gives you a concrete reason not to.

Also try and stop the "pack and go" threat. No woman will be happy to hear her husband say that to her because it tells her that her place in your life is not secure. Most women don't handle insecurity too well. You need to make her realise that you are in it for the long haul and all you are doing is trying to make her a better person. It will take a lot of work but if you keep at it, you will succeed.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by TheRedpillguy: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
She is manipulative. She blocked you, haden been you give in and starts begging, u are done for. Now its a good time to go do some DNA test to see if the children are yours. She is obviously having an affair. She is lier, there Is no small lie. An infection don't drop from the sky

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by PeacenLove2: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.

You have said it all. Respect!

Op, I pray make God grant you maturity and please educate yourself more on infections. That Yeats you mentioned can also be gotten from stress ... yes, stop being a nag and treat your wife, the mother of your child with some decency and not like an olosho you wifed. God hep u o.

P.S
If you are not ayamatanga husband, I hope she can tell you if truly she has infection o, yeast for instance may not be asymptomatic with men but she risks re-infection everytime you get it on. So you may need to borrow some cream from her to treat yasef too grin. And while it lasts, some extra toilet hygiene will be required to keep other users safe.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Why do relationship just turn somehow later over the years in some or most cases.

From your write up it shows u don put your wife in a position to fear u a lot, to the extent that she now lies over just a cream.

From your post u are hot tempered

From your post, it's obvious u dey beat that woman

From your post , you are just one big bully.

Oga ade calm down.

You are the cheating one.

You are cheating on her with her self confidence, peace of mind, ability to communicate without fear.

Work on urself and heal that woman fast.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by IceeSeth: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Fisher007:

Hold on

I had to go and read all the white Knights comments and weak men comments first.

Now Oga, you are totally right. You have the right to ask questions. You see everyone saying you are nagging and insecured are hypocrites.

If she was not your.wife and the mother of your child. Am sure you wont give a.damn. or if she was still.your.girlfriend or.fiancée, .that will.be a.total redflag for you.

Imagine the.case was the.other.way round that she found an infection curing cream in your.bag without her knowledge or.you.telling her. Hmm hell will.break loose today.

And also her reply of insecurity should already give you your answer. Which I wont say. She is attacking and looking for an.excuse in.advance. Remember the.best form of defense is attack. So if she decides to leave let her be. But make sure you clearly tell.her once she leave she aint coming back . There cannot be two captain in a ship. And once she jumps boat she should stay there and not change boat. Simple.

All.those saying why are.you coming on nairaland to ask, dont mind them. That is the mistake men make. We dont seek.advice and we end up.being miserable. Read as much comment as.you want. Pick the.one that.is suitable to you simple.

Oga, as the husband he has a right to seek for answers, but not in the manner he did before that caused all those wahala. Didn't u read where he deliberately accused the wife of infidelity? Why wud he even do that with an unclad proof? If u were been accused of theft probably because money was found in your possession, how wud u feel?

Probably he expected to get a calm response that will assure him of his burgeoning mistrust upon seeing the cream, instead he got a clap back from his wife. And women been who they are, continued from were he started with the quarrel, adding up accumulated offenses into the matter to make it seem like she's planning something.

When you see something u don't know about, ask questions and not throw accusations. Employ diplomacy unless there is an unclad evidence of infidelity, which has become rampant in today's society and sure if there be the case, you must av seen some signs. And not start throwing tantrums just because you saw something that you know nothing about, so u can test her.

Shun every form of investigations and don't allow your thoughts run wild, so you can have peace. A lot of advice will come, but none of these people know your wife the way you do. Been a man is not all about your quick reaction, its about knowing when to act and knowing when to retreat.

Don't follow the trend, immediately withdraw those ugly statements you made. There are far more ways to catch a cheating spouse than to see a cream for treating infections in the wardrobe, which you have already known about.

Handle everything with care and bring back the peace and trust that was once there for your child's sake.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Vortex369:

Polygamy is self-inflicted 'troublem' and 'proble' in this generation that you can have sex cheaply. Why invoke a life-long commitment that will cost you several millions in food, shelter and cloths, when you can simply hire a new erotic masseur every 6 months. That way you have a chance to have almost a million women on your bed over a course of a lifetime at a price less than the cost of a Tesla Model Y ? grin

Okay!! Who is crying now?? grin grin
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
peacettw:
This is the silliest conclusion i have read all year. Your wife must be exhausted having your type around. I pity her already
Honestly, I can imagine what his wife is passing through.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ruffDiamond: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
mad-rriage na wahala! especially with black women, naija ladies to be specific cannot ever be satisfied or contented!the girl is sleeping around!simple, most of them have oloshoism deeply ingrained in their gene or psche!u a leopard can Never change its spot no matter how hard it tries!once a girl has had cos many sexual experience in her past, marriage won't change any damn thing!all that has to happen is for her to run into an ex(maybe one with huge d1ck but money or both)a few words of endearment and before u know it she can't wait to relive and enjoy the dick all over him forgetting her wedding vows for the moment.shii happens all the time!these bitches can't be trusted! that's why it's good and safe to a marry a virgin ! but then all a man wants from them is kid and nothing else,please don't kill her,just take your child and send her olosho asshole packing that all!me ,I can get along very well without them
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by midnighter(f): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
I don't see why she should be angry that you asked her about her sexual health. That doesn't make any sense at all since both of you are sharing that place

If I saw ball cream abi na wetin in my dudes closet I would start investigating too.

However, accusing her prematurely of infidelity was unfair of you. You should have taken her answer at face value and kept an eye on her

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Dinho20(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
"HMMMM"

THERE'S A DISEASE ALL WOMEN HAVE IN THEIR BODY, AS FAR AS YOU MENSTRUATE, YOU HAVE THAT DISEASE, BUT IS NOT INFECTIOUS.

SO, OP CHILL" YOU AIN'T GETTING THE DISEASE.

DON'T KILL YOUR WIFE BECAUSE OF A MINOR DISEASE, TRUST ME, YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET INFECTED, NOT A BIG DEAL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ugohenry2019(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
I think u are the problem of ur problems
first of all it was the mycoten
then u said u have no issues after googling it
then u went ahead to say the issue is how she handled the situation....then u wrote could it be she is cheating.
...op which exactly is ur problems
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Mobree: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Heheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Na wa oooo. So mycotem fit cause this kind wahala?? Issokaay!

@OP, No make mycotem send you go prison, or worse, grave.. I don talk my own o.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Bahddo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol... Husband and wife blocking themselves when they have a disagreement and then unblocking later. Na wa o. You think marriage is Twitter where people block others that have contrary opinions?

From discovery vagina cream to accusations of infidelity to her threatening to leave you to you threatening to kill her? Those are outrageously huge leaps. You never ready for marriage oga, else you could have handled the issue better. Work on your mentality (same with your wife).

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.

You actually Nag a lot....

Calm down ..

Mycoten cream is safe for women ...infact, it's better a woman have one in her bag, so that when she's expose to external toilet ..she can clean up and apply the cream ...

You actually doubted her trust. ...

Call her... apologize ....and save your marriage!!! ..
It doesn't worth it

All the best wink

6 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Biodun556(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
thorpido:
You said you already googled the use of mycoten,so why are you still disturbed?
It is for vaginal yeast infection which can be picked up in the toilet

What you need to do is address the issue of trust and 'suspected' infidelity with your wife.

The man is paranoid
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by PETUK(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Otunba80:
Try to calm her down then hack her WhatsApp account or check her Facebook pages and if you see a guy saying something like love you messages on her photo comments just check where the guy live in and monitor or movement to that place.

I have never comment on the woman I'm dating (married) pictures.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Vortex369:

Your argument is obviously absurd.

For the purpose of the argument, which is unnecessary, if you spend millions on a spouse, is it not ignorant if not outrightly silly to spend another sequence of millions for another spouse in a polygamy or plural marriage, just to have one extra woman and even more sequence of millions for every extra pussy?

Why not put the millions which is meant for a new spouse marriage into investments and interest bearing ventures and get to spend tens of thousands being ROIs each new months on new erotic masseurs that will give you non-committal fantasies and you get to replace them every 6 months while satisfying same cravings that polygamy was supposed to address but with less committal obligations. Yet without the emotional burden that is obtainable in most marriages.

You are supposed to be smart.

So in essence why marry at all if your assessment is true? Why not hire masseuses and keep ALL the money for investments? Is it only the money for 2nd or 3rd wife that can be invested? What of the money spent on the 1st wife, can that not be invested as well?

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by PETUK(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Biodun556:

The man is paranoid
Wait till you are married
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Omar09(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

Bro you went too far with the way you addressed this issue. How could you threaten her with death. Now she won't trust you to confide in you. And this your reaction is the reason she didn't tell you anything in the first place.

That mycotic infection is not an STDs. Now you have made the mistake by handling it with a lot of insecurity. All you have to do is try to make amend with your wife. That's all. Don't be quick to anger.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Your analogy implies that even monogamy is a problem, because you also spend millions on a spouse. Any objective argument you bring against polygamy works equally well against monogamous marriages.
Don't mind her. She is only feeling insecure grin

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Parablesonmarble: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.

I dey gbadun u 24/7. Oil dey ur head.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Enemyofpeace: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
eni4real:
CC: Enemyofprogress
tongue tongue
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by preciousosas1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
I have every reason to believe you don't trust and really love your wife. You're very egoistic and you actually nag. You don't give your wife a conducive atmosphere for her to tell you stuffs because you'll nag about it, you also look like someone who thinks he's always correct and this irritates women a lot hence she needs space. Threatening to kill your wife is the most foolish thing to do, more foolish when it's on a media forum as if I were the woman, I'd always hold you with the law on that... In fact, you have so many dirty habits that women wouldn't want to come with. I advice you see a psycologist to help you be a better person else, the worst is yet to come from you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lucid1:

Bro vaginal infection happens sometimes when the level of yeast in the vagina spikes. Hormonal changes, Stress and decreased level of hygiene can trigger that spike.
You come across to me as a nosy dude with a pretty wife he doesn't trust. Work on yourself before you chase your wife away.
She may not have vaginal odors but may have mild discharge and irritation.
Due to your obvious uppituous nature, she feels ashamed admitting she has a yeast infection.
Learn to love and respect your wife.
Cheers

Lastly, stop gambling.

Lol... This guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by EternalBeing: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
This is why it is not advisable for a woman to marry a kid. This guy is immature. I only pity the woman.

5 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by mt77: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
I don't see what's wrong with the whole scenario. The cream in question is used for vaginal yeast infection- which is common with women at one time or the other.
Watch your words/comments said out of anger to your wife. Saying you will kill her is despicable. Handle trust issues you are developing towards your wife. Learn to trust and love your wife. Make her fill appreciated. And try to excell in what ever you do. Success and confidence will boost your self confidence/ image and help you think less that your wife isn't faithful. Don't turn an innocent person to a bitch. Make her fill loved.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by bizhop01: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Otunba80:
Try to calm her down then hack her WhatsApp account or check her Facebook pages and if you see a guy saying something like love you messages on her photo comments just check where the guy live in and monitor or movement to that place.
With this kind of advice the man will die young before his time reach.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by 360command: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sparkle777:

Oga, did u read anything about this post at all? Try and comprehend, cos u are talking out of point.Am even ashamed replying you sef.
there is a reason I quoted you.. you forming hygiene but in reality you have no hygiene. Coming in public to tell us you use mycoten in a toilet you seem not to trust.. You are actually abusing the drug. That cream is actually a prescription drug .At the end of day, I blame not you but the system that gave you the drug without prescription. If not, you did sort to natural method of cleaning your vaginal which is not bad all .. You be shashiewowo!!!
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

So in essence why marry at all if your assessment is true? Why not hire masseuses and keep ALL the money for investments? Is it only the money for 2nd or 3rd wife that can be invested? What of the money spent on the 1st wife, can that not be invested as well?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Ladycewhy(f): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Soon when a woman sneezes she will be accused of infidelity undecided.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by lucky4west: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
calm down it is possible your wife want to clean up or she is trying to treat a perceived "odor" please apologize to her take her out but going forward watch her closely without appearing to do so...for her to sat she can live without you is a sign or over reacting and you need to check if she not seeing someone that may be giving ideas...but whatever it is it can be tamed, handled and reconciled at this stage

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.