Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Own A Factory/house (on 10 Plots Of Land) At Ori-okuta Road, Imota, Ikorodu Lago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Own A Factory/house (on 10 Plots Of Land) At Ori-okuta Road, Imota, Ikorodu Lago (350 Views)

He Nearly Dismantled My To#too When I Visited His House On Sunday ,lady Cried / Do You Guys Think I Can Work In A Factory / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own A Factory/house (on 10 Plots Of Land) At Ori-okuta Road, Imota, Ikorodu Lago by ceemoni12: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2020
This property located at Ori-Okuta, Imota Ikorodu, on it, is a massive building containing various factories, 27 bedrooms, offices and additional eight(cool Plots of land for at Imota, Ikorodu, Lagos State; the building is located at Ori Okuta road, 8 minutes drive from Imota roundabout, Ikorodu Local Government Secretariat.

The building is in a peaceful environment and with lovely neighborhood. It already have a number of modern structures such as, church (Celestial Church of Christ), residential homes, hotels. The building is 5 minutes drive from the famous Heavens Forecourt Cemetery commissioned by Prince Wasiu Agoro, Executive Chairman of Imota Local Council Development Area.

This building formerly housed a Table water factory, Juice factory and Drugs manufacturing company. The property has two (2) accessible roads, with a big gatehouse with a security man currently residing there.

Due to the strategic location where the property is located, buyers can either continue to run the factories, convert to a private resident, use for hotel, for school or you can get a plot of land from the remaining eight(cool plots for personal use.

For more Information Follow >>>> https://www.ogalandlord.com.ng/listing/factory-house-on-10-plots-of-land-for-sale-at-ori-okuta-road-imota-ikorodu-lagos-state/

(1) (Reply)

Need A Girlfriend Asap / . / What Are The True Determinants Of Successful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.