Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Will I still be loved? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will I still be loved? (2987 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I still be loved? by Nnemuka(f): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
Funny enough after this your lamentation, 6 months maximum after having your baby, you will fall on his prick "consciously" and another 9months of this stretch mark journey will begin.

Best of lucks

1 Like

Re: Will I still be loved? by chigoizie7(m): 12:24am On Feb 01, 2020
izzou:

Maybe you're mistaking me for someone else, but no where did I cheer her up, or type words to heal her emotionally

She came for advice, and I came to learn. I expected people(probably married) to advise her with their experiences.

What has having a partner got to do with that?

If it was a widow, would you not advice her? Or will she have to get married again, so her question can be valid?

The op topic says “ will I still be loved”?

Which means, she needs someone else validation.

The reason why people are asking if she is married is this.

If she is married, then knowing that her husband still loves her the way she is will go a long way in boosting her self esteem and she not going into depression. I mean, if the husband is not complaining, she shouldn’t be asking if she will still be loved.

Now, if she is someone who got pregnant, maybe a mistake or something and the baby daddy ain’t interested in her anymore. She is so worried, she doesn’t know if other men will still love her after the post pregnancy body. As a young girl in her early twenties, we all know that she would still love to date again or perhaps marry someone someday. But then, will the future man still love her? Will she still be attractive enough for men to want her? I guess those are her fears.

So, those people asking if she is married are not out of other. They are only asking that, to know what she really wants.

5 Likes

Re: Will I still be loved? by yvelchstores(f): 6:24am On Feb 01, 2020
OP I don't understand your worry. Being pregnant was one of my life's best experience. I can't wait to be pregnant again.
Buy Bio oil for the black stretch marks. All d best.
Re: Will I still be loved? by Papanwamaikpe: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2020
fieryy:

My friend, will you f*ck off my mentions! Werey iranu. Who the f is the 'us' in the 'let's'? Mtcheeeeeeeew
He said the truth
Re: Will I still be loved? by bukatyne(f): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
chigoizie7:

If she is married, then knowing that her husband still loves her the way she is will go a long way in boosting her self esteem and she not going into depression. I mean, if the husband is not complaining, she shouldn’t be asking if she will still be loved.

Now, if she is someone who got pregnant, maybe a mistake or something and the baby daddy ain’t interested in her anymore. She is so worried, she doesn’t know if other men will still love her after the post pregnancy body. As a young girl in her early twenties, we all know that she would still love to date again or perhaps marry someone someday. But then, will the future man still love her? Will she still be attractive enough for men to want her? I guess those are her fears.

So, those people asking if she is married are not out of other. They are only asking that, to know what she really wants.

Very correct.

1 Like

Re: Will I still be loved? by chival(f): 1:35am On Feb 02, 2020
Hildagirl:
Please I am currently 8 months pregnant and I just want to know how mothers deal with this. My stomach is filled with black stretch marks all over, they’re not manageable. They look disgusting, I’ve added so much weight and this is making me depesssed. I’m a young woman in my early 20s, what have I done to deserve this? Why do we have to go through all of this just to bring a child into the world. This is affecting my self esteem and mental state. I cry every time I look in the mirror. What can I do about these horrible stretch marks, mothers in the house? What can I do about my low self esteem? I just can’t take this anymore.
Here's another way to look at it - many women would give their right arms for a chance to get pregnant. I think a quick visit to an infertility clinic might cure your depression. In a nutshell, be grateful for the wonderful gift you've been given.
Re: Will I still be loved? by chival(f): 1:36am On Feb 02, 2020
yvelchstores:
OP I don't understand your worry. Being pregnant was one of my life's best experience. I can't wait to be pregnant again.
Buy Bio oil for the black stretch marks. All d best.
Copy that.

1 Like

Re: Will I still be loved? by ireneidiva(f): 2:05am On Feb 02, 2020
chigoizie7:

I think I get his point. You can simply ask what her partner thinks. Asking if she is married is totally unnecessary.
Re: Will I still be loved? by ireneidiva(f): 2:10am On Feb 02, 2020
Hildagirl:
Please I am currently 8 months pregnant and I just want to know how mothers deal with this. My stomach is filled with black stretch marks all over, they’re not manageable. They look disgusting, I’ve added so much weight and this is making me depesssed. I’m a young woman in my early 20s, what have I done to deserve this? Why do we have to go through all of this just to bring a child into the world. This is affecting my self esteem and mental state. I cry every time I look in the mirror. What can I do about these horrible stretch marks, mothers in the house? What can I do about my low self esteem? I just can’t take this anymore.
The stretch mark may reduce with time. It is normal during pregnancy. There are creams you can use to control it. As for your weight, if you don't workout and control your diet before, during and after pregnancy, I really don't know the magic you want for that one. You need to love yourself and prepare for your bundle of joy. Please don't wait for any husband or partner to increase your self esteem... Love yourself.
Re: Will I still be loved? by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 02, 2020
Thanks for this! You spoke what's on my mind
izzou:

A very very invalid question

The op actually loves herself, and that's the very first step to recognizing your self worth

So if her partner says she's fine, she should just delete the thread and be happy abi? Is she not supposed to have a mind of her own?

I don't need to know if she has a partner or not. The woman isn't comfortable with her size and skin currently. That is what should count, and not whether she has a partner or not

That's a very stupid question, to me
Re: Will I still be loved? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hildagirl:

Shukura don get belle, shakara don end oooo
Re: Will I still be loved? by LegendaryLover(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hildagirl:
Re: Will I still be loved? by LegendaryLover(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
i heard from a mother in her 50's who has had several children, how she doesn't have a single stretch mark on her body cos before she started giving birth she knew the secret: rubbing a little palm oil (red oil) on her stomach & other stretchmarks-prone areas of the body while the baby bump grew, that it helps the skin stretch well, without leading to stretchmarks.
Well, i can't prove this as i'm a slim man who doesn't add weight no matter what i eat. So my skin won't be needing something that can help it stretch without "breaking".
@OP a trial won't kill u. palm oil is harmless on ur skin.
several times a week after ur bath, during ur next pregnancy, just apply little palm oil in those stretchmark prone areas to avoid more of the u know what.

1 Like

Re: Will I still be loved? by jellybabee(f): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2020
Hildagirl:
u must have delivered by now I guess congratz. Am so sorry about what happened.... Hospitals should learn to educate pregnant women on the issue of stretch marks during pregnancy. During my first pregnancy; my Mum advised me never to scratch my tummy if I don't want to have stretch marks there. And now u won't believe I av babies without a stretch mark. During pregnancy your tummy expands n u will always av d urge to scratch t. But instead of scratching just use ur palm to rub the surface.
Re: Will I still be loved? by frozen70(f): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hildagirl:

You are just giving yourself headache for nothing

What do you mean horrible things

You think motherhood doesn't come with a price

You have to choose to pass through it with joy, irrespective of how your body changes

You are having low self esteem because you reduced yourself to it

Are you aware that, that your body that you are crazy about may not be the same again after child birth, if you don't have the money and strength it takes to recover from child birth

Just ask God to forgive your words

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Precious And Wondeful Man / What Would You Do To Such A Wife? / He Masturbates His Wife. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.