Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

Apply For UNILAG Foundation/jupeb Admission Form Is Out – 2020/21 Into 200L - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For UNILAG Foundation/jupeb Admission Form Is Out – 2020/21 Into 200L (157 Views)

ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student / UNIVERSITY ADMISSION Into 200L Without Jamb Using Jupeb. Apply Now / We Have Sex 4times Everyday, Now My BF Is Tired 200L Unijos Student Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For UNILAG Foundation/jupeb Admission Form Is Out – 2020/21 Into 200L by schoolupdatenws: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Apply For UNILAG Foundation/JUPEB Admission Form is Out – 2020/21 Register Now
This year Unilag decided to release the foundation Programme(formerly Unilag Diploma) application form ealier than they did last year. This Programme is also known as Unilag Foundation Jupeb. Below is the detail guide on how to get registered for the programme.

If you live outside Lagos or in Lagos and you want me and my team to help you go through the registration process on a contractual agreement In order to avoid any mistake on your part >>>>>>>>https://backtoschool.ng/2019/12/30/unilag-sales-2020-2021-foundation-programme-apply-now/

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Fear / Why You Need To Solve More Past Questions As You Prepare For Your March Diet ICA / This Is The Reasons Your Child Seems Lazy And Unmotivated To Study (and What You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.