Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,586 members, 7,901,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (81524 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by byinks(f): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
kiddkash:

watch fifty shades of grey and you will know.
i don't make love, i fvck hard.
to me, sleeping with means sleeping on the same bed. while
fvcking means, well read my mind and you will find out

Smh
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by BilltheDON(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Okay ooohh
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Please I need your advice.

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

Please should I report him to my dad or give him another chance?
give him the pussy abeg & stop complaining
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Bear007(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hello report to your dad...

He'll call him to order.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by BENARI: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Any woman who opens her legs for a man not her husband is a dog
Same way any man who sleep with a woman not his wife is a dog.

Sex is the exclusive preserve of married mates.

Now how many dogs have commented here thus far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Bear007(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Thank you so much for advice. D baby is 6 months old, I want to leave his house but if I don’t tell my dad the truth , he will not be happy with me. So what other reasons should I tell my dad please ?

Inform your dad as soon as possible,

Then later tell your sis if he remain being a goat.

You no some men claim they find it had sexing their women few weeks after delivery.. Probably he's trying to keep it within the family, flimpsy excuse though.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Mjpem23(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

All I can see in this write up is mediocracy
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Lifecanbeamazin: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Inform your dad immediately, he would know how to handle the situation asap. Your sister may not believe you but I'm hoping that your dad would.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by shogsman(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Tell your Dad then after things have settled call your sister and tell her.no one deserves to be with such a man.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Lichy85: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
My sister u dont need to be told b4 u leave dat house...except u too want to sleep with him

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by lavenjcrown(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
lemme ask this question before i can give you an advise or what to do. what type of apartment do they live?
Mispreeti:

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by tityboi: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Mispreeti: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
lavenjcrown:
lemme ask this question before i can give you an advise or what to do. what type of apartment do they live?

One bedroom and parlour. Baby and I slept in the matrimonial room n him in d parlour.

7 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Timijo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
You better leave his environment if you know what is good for you. Otherwise, he will rape you.
Mispreeti:

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Mispreeti: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
It’s so unfortunate dt we lost my nephew this morning . Please put us in your prayers

7 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Seetto: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

Thanks. I will call my dad first thing in the morning. I’m so shocked dt he doesn’t even care about his son laying sick in d hospital with a heart problem n all he cares about is to sleep wiv me
Don't disclose it to anybody even your dad, just stay away from him and leave that house, go with your sister twin , when she is alright, take her child back to her, I believe you will not want to cultivate the seed of hatred and regret in your dad's mind regretting while he married off your sister to her husband, that might be the beginning of another problem.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by odehaj: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
If he succeeds na another twins be that o Lol! grin
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Mrkarlz(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Get me his number asap,let me teach him some lessons.

Don't forget to tell him you in love with me already
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
It’s so unfortunate dt we lost my nephew this morning . Please put us in your prayers
Sorry abt that,may God comfort you all.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SpartanKing: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
one of the twins?
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
nwanneni:
Try type wetin person go fit read madam.
I don't know why some of you think typing like a fool is cool.

You are sick or something?

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Manero(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
You can take the twin to your house and be taking care of him/her.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Chochovini: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
A CHANCE? To do what exactly if I may ask?
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by maasoap(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

Thanks. I will call my dad first thing in the morning. I’m so shocked dt he doesn’t even care about his son laying sick in d hospital with a heart problem n all he cares about is to sleep wiv me

My condolences.
Like someone advised earlier, some things are better prevented from happening and left like that, secret that it is. The ripple effects may be more than anticipated. Leave the house and never sleep in that house again and in the future.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by IhateInjustice(f): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Please pray for my sister that God should comfort her , she lost her baby this morning. So sad my nephew didn’t make it

This is so sad, sorry for your loss.

Instead of the man to be praying for his sick son, he was busy committing an abomination.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by mexyk(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Must you be the one to destroy your sister's marriage? You think your sister will easily forgive you for destroying her marriage?

But the sister won’t mind her sister getting touched by her husband, or worse case, raped? People commenting like this, do you have sisters at all SMH

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Ladycewhy(f): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
my condolences. Its even more unfortunate that instead of the father of a sick child to be on his knees praying for his child he was busy looking for how to commit an abomination. Such a scum ,spits angry

5 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by nwabby1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
every thing is in ur hands if u like give him sex so dt u can slep or be aweke na u sabi
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by dominique(f): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

So sorry to hear about that. May God console your sister and family and give them the fortitude to bear this devastating loss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Thank you so much for advice. D baby is 6 months old, I want to leave his house but if I don’t tell my dad the truth , he will not be happy with me. So what other reasons should I tell my dad please ?
Don't you think he can deny it or turn it on you. You need evidence to prove this.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Rockstar2014(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Another chance to do what exactly, I guess you mean to taste your horney pot?
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by ruffkenny: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Don't tell your Dad,Don't tell your sister,if you tell your Dad,he will tell your mum even if you beg him not to,your mum will tell someone else..they will see the man finish..if you tell your sister she will blame you,best scene scenerio she will path your back for telling her her husband is cheating,worse case senerio she will be pissed at you for poking into her business..Meanwhile I believe you are beautiful that's why he is attracted to you,and the absence of his wife plus his sick kid might be causing him stress which is making him to react in such a manner.Why don't u wear Jeans to sleep to avoid him touching you and shout at him boldly never to try such again,lock the door to the room when u want to go to bed.You can't run away from him because u can't run forever,he is part of your family now,face this as a mature person,if possible slap him when next he tries touching you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.