Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,639 members, 7,901,974 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (81526 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Creamz(m): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Best chance is to take your sister's child to your parents house. DON'T ever speak of it to your sister or Father. Find an excuse to go back home with your sister's child.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Jimi24: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Please I need your advice.

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

Please should I report him to my dad or give him another chance?

Pick a quarell with everyone and leave the house. Dont report anything.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by kiddkash(m): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
byinks:

Smh
well it is just in my head. i am just being honest
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by gideonvalor98(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bring your picture down! I.e delete your profile pic

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by ROCKYJOE: 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Remain in the house and tell your sister's husband that you are sick. That you are HIV patient with excessive and continuous menstrual flow. He will not near you again. But don't report him to your father or anybody else, because that alone can cause a lot of damage. Keep it secret, Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by DonDraper66: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Tell us how many times you have had it with him?? You are like regretting doing it- conscience beating- you wanna know what you could have asked.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by greenguy: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
The story is so lame. You don't sound like a serious person yourself so I don't have advise for you.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by peacettw: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
What are you telling your dad for? Instead tell your mom. I don't know of any man that will tolerate this happening to his two girls from one fool. Please be wise.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Graxie(f): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Jimi24:

Pick a quarell with everyone and leave the house. Dont report anything.
You can imagine advice, yet some of you question why Nigeria is like this. What a wasted generation.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by solla22: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
I suggest you get some kind of evidence (Audio or video recording) before you leave the house.
Surely if this leaks in the future, your sister's husband will definitely deny it.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Graxie(f): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
It's obvious many boys here will sleep with their wives sisters. What a shame. I don't know the type of women raising such damaged men, when you keep enduring a cheating spouse, this is the type of children you will raise. All those women praying for cheating husbands, read this post and see the long time effect. Nothing is sacred for them, they can sleep with anyone and anything without minding whose ox is goad. Keep encouraging cheating husbands, your children is your reward.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by mechanics(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
You need to report him to your sister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

Cant u lock the door wen u want to sleep??

That man will rape u soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by ceeceeuwa: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
It’s so unfortunate dt we lost my nephew this morning . Please put us in your prayers
So sorry about your loss. Maybe the man's brain will go back to default settings.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by bigpicture001: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
...don't report.just leave his house

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by lasheun: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
He will rape you tomorrow if you don't run away from that house today...

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Mizwisdom(f): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Witchersunited:
how many husband will you replace before wisdom sets in

If he had raped her fine but he attempted to, no need to end a marriage over that, the sister is currently dealing with a sick child, some of you are just here destroying homes in the name of feminism, you wouldn't practice what you preach, I know your type, miss I can't take nonsense but your man sleeps with all your friends and you sit there and accept it.

I won't dignify you with a detailed response, just wanna say you need a mental check up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by samworthyever: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
The deed has already been done before coming here to ask for advice .
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by may320: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Good advert @op
You sounded like you wanted it in the first place. How is it hard to find excuse to go back to your house with the baby without
telling your sister or dad?
Besides, is your sister not back home yet?
Some people can believe non.sense.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Mispreeti: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
peacettw:
What are you telling your dad for? Instead tell your mom. I don't know of any man that will tolerate this happening to his two girls from one fool. Please be wise.
My mom is dead , d woman dt lives wiv us she is not our mom ( dad wife ) n my dad is the only person I can tell. Right now is not d the right time because we are grieving for my nephew n might tell him another time

4 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Amaao: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
My advise for you is that don't tell your sister because and find way to leave the house as soon as possible to avoid forever mind wound for your sister

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by peacettw: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

My mom is dead , d woman dt lives wiv us she is not our mom ( dad wife ) n my dad is the only person I can tell. Right now is not d the right time because we are grieving for my nephew n might tell him another time

Good. Keep it to yourself and get out of that house.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Oteikwu1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hope say d nigga never do am ?? All dis our generational girls if der said one it cud b ten.
U And d nigga both of una d sleep in d Same room and on d same bed? If u notice this from him lock ur door b4 u sleep no use style kpansh ur elder sis Bobo den pretend say na devil's work
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by petitejolie(f): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Thank you so much for advice. D baby is 6 months old, I want to leave his house but if I don’t tell my dad the truth , he will not be happy with me. So what other reasons should I tell my dad please ?
my dear all this hiding hiding things is wat has made people go deep in it cos he will still continue touching you and den rape u Nd people won't believe you cos dey will ask why u didn't leave and tell some one at first. So take ur sister's baby to ur parent house and tell your dad. He's a man.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Maariv: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Always lock the room once you going to bed

except you want it, improvise my dear at most hit him if he tries the sh*t again.

Mispreeti:

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by lordust: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
4ck am make we rest naa

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nnetriplet: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
thorpido:
Op,tell your dad.
Go with the other twin to visit your sister at the hospital and tell her you're not comfortable staying in that house because of your husband.
There's no need protecting a potential rapist and a useless man who has no respect for family.
The most logical and easy advice so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SpartanKing: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Thank you so much for advice. D baby is 6 months old, I want to leave his house but if I don’t tell my dad the truth , he will not be happy with me. So what other reasons should I tell my dad please ?
Telling your dad doesn't show signs of maturity! Leave the house! You've displayed enough signs of maturity by turning down his advances. Look at it this way; you tell your dad; your dad tells your sister;
1.Your sister will never believe that you didn't sleep with her husband.
2. One day, you may need some kind of assistance from your sister or the husband.
Believe me, you had an opportunity but, you kissed it "goodbye." He who has ears, let him hear!

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by TheMostComplex1: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Leave the house immediately cos you may not be lucky next time

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by frozen70(f): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

Take that child to your parents house and stay there till your sister needs you back with the child

You can't blame him, he is use to every day sex with your sister and he is finding it difficult to cope and you are just there so he has to loose respect and make that silly move

When you get to your family, discuss this issue with your parents alone

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by adabaraabdul: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wow. It is never the best or nice to report a cheating person to their partner. Although I have no idea on how you can pull this through but the best way to go about it is to help him see that what he is doing is really terrible and wrong and also you need to leave the house. ...you have to come with a tangible reason, you can say every time you are sleeping in that house you are having terrible night mare and you can't sleep at night..... Eventually I am sure your sister will get to know him for who he is but stay clear of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.