Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 AM

Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times (88410 Views)

Nigeria Not Included As Canada Adds Two African Nations To Visa Free Travel List / Religious Repression: US Adds Nigeria To List Of "Countries Of Concern" / How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
If my thoughts were not original I would be hating trump like Democrats and the whole mass media wants me to do.
But unlike you I think for myself
The Democratic party are the modern day KKK, all their policies are intended to destroy the black home, but it's probably too deep for you to understand

GermanMelania:

Black this black that. You sef sound like a parrot. Are your thoughts even original?
Honestly? You are invoking kkk and democrats in thid matter. Okay lets agree that they were. Are they the kkk nation today?
Obama deported criminals. However trump is deporting everyone. But you are damn right on Obama.

The truth id based on whst is going on that made amotekun be needful is the same reaon why we sre on the trump ban list. So many people from other countries are coming ij and have made it to Lagos. We need to figure things out.

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Naijazure: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Me be waiting to hear from Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina on the possible counter-active measures to be embarked upon by the Presidency...

This is where we need them to speak not on some suggestions made by Sen. Abaribe...
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Zooposki(f): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Probably Trump banned immigrant visa because of that 23 year old boy in Kano (potential terrorist) that married that 46 year old American lady. Seems both of them will now live in Kano. No running to America when you support terrorists. Lolz.
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by GermanMelania: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
If my thoughts were not original I would be hating trump like Democrats and the whole mass media wants me to do.
But unlike you I think for myself
The Democratic party are the modern day KKK, all their policies are intended to destroy the black home, but it's probably too deep for you to understand

.i'll ignore your weak insult.
What are those democratic policies?

By the way it is never oranyan. It is always oranmiyan. Lo bi oba agbo yin
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by durangokid: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Sufisunni:
the 9/11 bombers were Saudi citizens, why didn't Trump put them on the list. Infact, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar are the main sponsor of terrorism, yet they are Trump best allies. It's quite funny, that even after reading the obvious reason behind this act are Tanzania and Eritrea muslim countries too? Nigerians and Tanzanians usually overstay their visa purpose; Sudan and Eritrea failed in sharing information. Can't you comprehend this simple fact.
. Oga CIA and Mossad are parading the best secret service, me and you knows the truth, Nigeria mostly from the northern Nigerian are hostile to USA intereste , Saudi Arabia you are talking is showing interest in the first against terrorism instead here in Nigeria is allowing terrorist heaven in Nigeria, you think Americans don't take notice, recently can you give us the reason your brother president Buhari allowed the border open for those people to enter into the country, you think Americans don't notice, can you tell yourself the truth how times America and UK warned their citizens to stay clear from Nigeria, even pinpointed Nigeria as a hostile state, you think they don't know the exact thing that is happening here in Nigeria
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by alexola20(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by larryking540: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
oghale23:

Lol! I am fed up with Nigerian politics. Prior to the time President Trump got elected, I didn't give a damn about American politics.

But on the day of his inauguration, I had a dream about him and everything changed. I started to get interested in American politics. I watched hours of Senators and House reps debate on issues. I watched how the president governed and responded to situations. I watched how the US media reported on his activities as a president.

The aforementioned made me to be well informed about American politics and it as affected me in a splendid way, so much so I have little interest in Nigerian Politics or Nigerian News media.

Bro no. Reason those ones eeee,,,
Naija or Africa will be okay with time ,we just need Change of constitutional law ,a very aggressive ones that frowns against money laundering and trust me it is settled ,,,,
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by ahiboilandgas: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
alexola20:
Polish people were used to over stay their visas in the US as well in the past post WW2.
But the leaders have really tried over the years to better the lives of their people most especially since joining the EU.
Polish people were also doing a lot of shady things mostly in America.

Things have changed though.
But Nigerian leaders no try at all.
They should all be rounded up and throw a very porous acid on them.

They deserve no burials.

it Nigerians that vote them imagine people voting pmb or abia governor
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

I have given you credible polls from Gallup who are possibly the number 1 and most respected statisticians in the world.

If you still do not get it then I leave you to your confusion.

I am right here in America so cannot be deceived or confused by the far right Media who have obviously brainwashed you
did anyone think Trump will be elected president last time? did you and so-called credible pollsters not predict a Hilary Clinton landslide victory?

Trump has his pollsters that gathered facts for him.

even your own CNN says only Biden may beat Trump.

being in America does not stop one from being dumb

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Seriously, how many of those who commented actually watched the news?! Twitter/Nairaland doesn't count.
Some are saying the ban is due to someone burning down a flag, others because of those in the North, others think Nigerians can no longer travel to America at all. Smhhhh for you all.

This ban does NOT affect non-immigrant visas, visitors, business visas or visas for people seeking medical treatment.

Trump's whole policy had always been anti immigrant. When he was shouting Mexico and wanted to build a war, most Nairalanders were supporting him, when he banned Muslim countries, you supported him.

What the heck made you think Nigeria is better than those already banned? His policy had always been for whites, he was mostly voted in by white men and he is doing politics for them, so you should all stop whining up and down.

He already made it very clear your country is a shithole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by tck2000(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
traihit:
Seriously?

I heard about this sometimes two weeks ago through a guy who made it seem Trump can't afford to do that. Only if we'll rally together, hold our government responsible and develop our country. No one would be comfortable in a place that's not your home but what do you do when your home is not comfortable? You look out for somewhere else, now somewhere else is becoming difficult to look out for, Nigeria has everything it takes to give us an eldorado.
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by tundess: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
"The Democratic party are the modern day KKK, all their policies are intended to destroy the black home, but it's probably too deep for you to understand " @ StaffofOrayan
Interesting. Pls expantiate more on these "original thoughts" of yours. Seems bizarre that, with the dems=KKK, they would favour a black person in the form of B.H Obama over a lily-white all-american girl like H.R. Clinton. What a head fake ! grin
Perhaps you have some political gnosis that defeats the argument from the perspective of using Occam's razor.
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by tundess: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
Do you have a cure for VAR, a deadly disease infecting football refs worldwide ? Now, that's deep. And we need deep thinkers involved because fantasy leagues worldwide are imploding trying to figure out this global pandemic.
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Blindersoff: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lostz:
did anyone think Trump will be elected president last time? did you and so-called credible pollsters not predict a Hilary Clinton landslide victory?

Trump has his pollsters that gathered facts for him.

even your own CNN says only Biden may beat Trump.

being in America does not stop one from being dumb

Being dumb must be your trademark if you do not realize that Trump lost to Hilary by 3million votes which shows Gallup was very correct if not for the fraudulent electoral college which would soon be expunged from the Constitution.

Popular vote indicates the real choice of Americans and not an electoral college which are made up of 538 people.

How and why should 538 people overrule the popular votes and choice of 3million people?

They disenfranchised 3million people and foisted a neo nazi white supremacists on the American people.

He will lose come November and you can remain being dumb since you apparently are not good at anything else.

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
voltron14:

Be inventive.

Be creative.

Be peace loving.

Be productive.

Be honest.

The same things you want from your leaders.

The difference is that the masses collect a bullet for protest and the leaders get an increase.
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

Being dumb must be your trademark if you do not realize that Trump lost to Hilary by 3million votes which shows Gallup was very correct if not for the fraudulent electoral college which would soon be expunged from the Constitution.

Popular vote indicates the real choice of Americans and not an electoral college which are made up of 538 people.

How and why should 538 people overrule the popular votes and choice of 3million people?

They disenfranchised 3million people and foisted a neo nazi white supremacists on the American people.

He will lose come November and you can remain being dumb since you apparently are not good at anything else.
being dumb is you and your so-called credible pollsters not realizing that American president is elected using the electoral college system.
being dumb is you and your so-called credible pollsters using the popular polls to predict Trump lost when you know this election will still be determined by the electoral college system

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Blindersoff: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lostz:
being dumb is you and your so-called credible pollsters not realizing that American president is elected using the electoral college system.
being dumb is you and your so-called credible pollsters using the popular polls to predict Trump lost when you know this election will still be determined by the electoral college system

Being dumb is you not knowing that so many republican senators will lose their seat come November as their elections are also coming up then.

Being dumb is you not realizing that the same electoral votes that brought Trump will remove him immediately the Democrats become majority in the house come november.

This has long been decided by us as Americans and your precious Trump will be gone.

Marinate on that aspect of your dumbness
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

Being dumb is you not knowing that so many republican senators will lose their seat come November as their elections are also coming up then.

Being dumb is you not realizing that the same electoral votes that brought Trump will remove him immediately the Democrats become majority in the house come november.

This has long been decided by us as Americans and your precious Trump will be gone.

Marinate on that aspect of your dumbness
Democrats become majority in the house? Are they not already majority?
You are the most dumb individual I have met on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Blindersoff: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lostz:
Democrats become majority in the house? Are they not already majority?
You are the most dumb individual I have met on nairaland

When I say house I meant HOUSE OF CONGRESS dumbo.

Being dumb which you clearly are did not allow you realize that the US Congress is divided into two.

The house of Congress is divided into two chambers, the Senate and the House of Representatives. The Senate is sometimes called the upper chamber and the House the lower chamber.

So when I say The Democrats will become majority in the house, common sense should have made you know I meant HOUSE OF CONGRESS referring to the UPPER CHAMBER aka SENATE.

You think you know more than an American don't you dumbo
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

When I say house I meant HOUSE OF CONGRESS dumbo.

Being dumb which you clearly are did not allow you realize that the US Congress is divided into two.

The house of Congress is divided into two chambers, the Senate and the House of Representatives. The Senate is sometimes called the upper chamber and the House the lower chamber.

So when I say The Democrats will become majority in the house, common sense should have made you know I meant HOUSE OF CONGRESS referring to the UPPER CHAMBER aka SENATE.

You think you know more than an American don't you dumbo
you think being an American automatically makes you intelligent?
house of Congressgringrin

The United States Congress is the bicameral
legislature of the federal government of the
United States, and consists of two chambers: the House of Representatives and the Senate . The Congress meets in the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C.

there is nothing like house of Congress. we only have house of representative and the Senate . stop disgracing yourself.

both chamber is what make up Congress. the Senate is never referred to as house of Congress

3 Likes

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
voltron14:

He wasn't specific about Nigeria.

He did say this though:

Nigerians who entered the United States on visas would never “go back to their huts.”

So, why would Nigerians take up the whole shithole thing and apportion it to themselves?

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Blindersoff: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lostz:
you think being an American automatically makes you intelligent?
house of Congressgringrin

The United States Congress is the bicameral
legislature of the federal government of the
United States, and consists of two chambers: the House of Representatives and the Senate . The Congress meets in the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C.

there is nothing like house of Congress. we only have house of representative and the Senate . stop disgracing yourself.

both chamber is what make up Congress. the Senate is never referred to as house of Congress

Keep on displaying your stupidity despite your own post clearly telling you same thing I said.

The US Congress is also known as HOUSE OF CONGRESS because they are THE UPPER CHAMBER while the legislatives are THE LOWER CHAMBER..

BOTH ARE HOUSES AND TOGETHER THEY MAKE UP THE CONGRESS

I will use images to explain to you since your brain is too dumb to comprehend written words.

Look at the attached screenshot.

Directly under United States Congress in small print what do you see? It is clearly written there "HOUSES"

And then under that is now the HOUSES split into Senate and Legislatives so dumb people like you would be able to understand.

Move far away from me with this stupidity you are so proud of flaunting

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by fredagu: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mark my word in 2070 America will beg to enter Nigeria
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

Keep on displaying your stupidity despite your own post clearly telling you same thing I said.

The US Congress is also known as HOUSE OF CONGRESS because they are THE UPPER CHAMBER while the legislatives are THE LOWER CHAMBER..

BOTH ARE HOUSES AND TOGETHER THEY MAKE UP THE CONGRESS

I will use images to explain to you since your brain is too dumb to comprehend written words.

Look at the attached screenshot.

Directly under United States Congress in small print what do you see? It is clearly written there "HOUSES"

And then under that is now the HOUSES split into Senate and Legislatives so dumb people like you would be able to understand.

Move far away from me with this stupidity you are so proud of flaunting
you are still saying house of Congress?
I am done with you my brother. You don't know and you don't want to learn

2 Likes

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Blindersoff: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lostz:
you are still saying house of Congress?
I am done with you my brother. You don't know and you don't want to learn

No need to thank me for using images to clear out the virus of stupidity in you

Read the attached and shut your mouth dumbo.

This is government 101 in images for your dumb brain to understand

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

No need to thank me for using images to clear out the virus of stupidity in you
God forbid! what kind of human are you? I regret engaging you on nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
fredagu:
Mark my word in 2070 America will beg to enter Nigeria
that is if there will be a Nigeria by that time
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Blindersoff: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lostz:

Congress is the legislative arm of our government and its job is to make laws. Congress is made up of two houses: the Senate (upper) and the House of Representatives (lower). Each state has two senators in the Senate. The number of representatives a state has is determined by its population. While the house and senate are similar, there are some differences.

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Blindersoff: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lostz:

You can see that Congress as a whole is simply 2 HOUSES.

You might think because ordinarily people just say US Senate and then HOUSE of legislatives that then means the Senate is not a house.

I have shown you that it is.

Now run along with your dumb self

1 Like

Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

You can see that Congress as a whole is simply 2 HOUSES.

You might think because ordinarily people just say US Senate and then HOUSE of (representative) legislative that then means the Senate is not a house.

I have shown you that it is.

Now run along with your dumb self
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by alexola20(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times by tyup(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

You don't have anyright to complain Mister Voltron because you have been here supporting Buharis border closure for months and keep chasing people from Lagos with mouth everyday

Lmao grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.