Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,654 members, 7,937,950 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? (1753 Views)

If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Is My Relationship Still Worth It? / If Your Partner Goes Through Your Phone, Will Your Relationship Still Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by oscarmoney(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2020
Hello everyone... I need your advice
Am 22yrs old n currently in 300L
The issue here is i have a girlfriend that we had bn dating since last year Nov..we both love each other and things are going well between us until recently when she told me she need told m she need some financial help from me wch I was not able to render cuz I have lot of bills to pay at school.Have told her to chill for me Still am buoyant enough to help out
Now she is acting strangely and not reciprocating d Love back..Am now tired of d relationship self cuz d love too dy totori my brain too much
Should I breakup with the girl or should I give her time [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2020
oscarmoney:
The issue here is i have a girlfriend that we had bn dating since last year Nov..we both love each other and things are going well between us until recently when she told me she need told m she need some financial help from me wch I was not able to render cuz I have lot of bills to pay at school.Have told her to chill for me Still am buoyant enough to help out
Now she is acting strangely and not reciprocating d Love back..Am now tired of d relationship self cuz d love too dy totori my brain too much
Should I breakup with the girl or should I give her time [color=#990000][/color]

Don't put the cart before the horse bro. You have a bright future, don't allow women suck your juice at this early stage. Focus intensely on your studies before any other thing. These ladies are deceptives, and are future degrader.

5 Likes

Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2020
But your name na OscarMoney, so I no blame her.
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by oscarmoney(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Don't put the cart before the horse bro. You have a bright future, don't allow women suck your juice at this early stage. Focus intensely on your studies before any other thing. These ladies are deceptives, and are future degrader.

Thanks for this
But true love at times is not easy to let go like that
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by luvyaself95(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
But your name na OscarMoney, so I no blame her.

if he bear the name in real life he is the one doing himself.
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by luvyaself95(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2020
Asking for finance from you is not that bad
but her attitude after you told her is worse.
come to think of it if you guys were married and you're broke this mean you're on contract marriage.
my two cents.

5 Likes

Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:42am On Feb 01, 2020
luvyaself95:

if he bear the name in real life he is the one doing himself.
Lol, bros I was only joking. But if he that's actually true, that would be hella funny.
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by Mstick: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2020
True love you say?! Hahahahahaha

Wetin Romeo no go see for Juliet hand!

Oya ndi red pillers time for evangelism.

1 Like

Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by oscarmoney(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=luvyaself95 post=86285809]Asking for finance from you is not that bad
come to think of it if you guys were married and you're broke this mean you're on contract marriage.
my two cents.[/quote

Exactly
The annoying part is that she think I have that I don't want to give her whereas it's not so,,the amount am spending on SCH stuff doesn't allowed me to spend on myself not to talk of spending on a girl..
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by luvyaself95(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Lol, bros I was only joking. But if he that's actually true, that would be hella funny.

much more than funny the way you address yourself is the way people will address you na.
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by luvyaself95(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=oscarmoney post=86285957][/quote] guy you better be single before you allow one girl to stress you unnecessarily.
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2020
oscarmoney:

Thanks for this
But true love at times is not easy to let go like that

Don't worry. You'll know how to let go by the time it has finish teaching you lesson. Man up!
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by RoyalBlu(f): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2020
OP please face your studies.

Project work go soon start. Save up your funds to get the best out of your remaining time in school.

You weren't sent to school to cater for a girlfriend.

If what you both got is real love, then she should be able to understand what's going on with you and not giving you attitude cos of money ish.
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by Akinbahm(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
oscarmoney:

Read the last paragraph repeatedly and ponder on it then use it to answer ur question.
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by Bola146(f): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Why not face your studies first sad
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by sallydeen17(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Money! the reason why a 23yrs old guy in 400L in a Nigerian university is still single
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
oscarmoney:
See as you're writing like you tif phone to type.

You berra face your books and leave woman matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
You are not Her FATHER! If she's giving you attitude because you couldn't help financially please let her go. Let her look for sugar daddy elsewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by remi1444: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ishilove:

See as you're writing like you tif phone to type.

You berra face your books and leave woman matter.
grin

I think OP is suffering from DSSD- Dating self stress disorder.

1 Like

Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by Ishilove: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
remi1444:
grin

I think OP is suffering from DSSD- Dating self stress disorder.
LMAO
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by Lamanii22(f): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
luvyaself95:
Asking for finance from you is not that bad
my two cents.

Oshey fifty cents younger brother...
Re: Can This Relationship Still Work Out?? by Dholyboy(m): 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
All these small boys that will not focus on their studies in school be following women upandan...

Na money be fine bobo

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Dash Me Money / Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me / Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.