Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me (1714 Views)

My Ex All Over Me Again / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2020
good day nairalanders. happy sunday to you all.
please i need your advice. this is not my real account but an alternate one. matured minds please.
i am a young guy living in lagos. did my service in the north central. met a girl during my service year while at North central, asked her out and it took time before she accepted. was even thru with my service before she accepted to be in a relationship. stayed one year more even after my service, we were together, talk, visit her , she visits too but never spent a night. that i understand she is still living with her parents.
before we started dating she told me she was in a relationship, but some how some how i was able to win her heart.
2020, i moved to lagos for a new job and currently living in lagos, last month i went to visit her at her state (north central) spent some time with her before returning back to lagos.

now this is where i am worried, she told me her ex is allover her now and wants her back. (they are in same state.) what annoyed me most was when i saw a recent photo of her and her ex on her facebook profile. they both went to the studio for the photo-shoot. wearing same outfit. i was at work when i saw the photo on her wall, to be honest with you i was heart broken. but i just had to be strong. in the evening we chatted on whatsapp and i told her i love your new photoshoot. babe denied that she didnt do any photoshot. i just skipped the conversation
last night we were chatting again, and i tried to bring up the issue, thats when she now said she is sorry, she has offened me, that even if her parents get to find out what she did they will disown her and she will hang herself if i ever leave her, so i told her to tell me what she did,

she now open up that her ex has been allover her this few days and wants her back.
i feel unsafe in the relationship because of the distance. i am not there with her and i don;t know whats happening there.
i am about to end the relationship today so she could go back to her ex because i don;t want anything that will hurt me in the future. its still early now and i am willing to let go of the wasted time and resources.

the trust is not there again. she has broken the trust.
we had a heated arguement sometime early this year because of this ex and she vowed never to see him again. but the promise and trust has been broken.
whats your adivce please.
i know if you love someone you won't hurt them, but honestly speaking i am hurt by that photo and her statement that her ex wants her back and has been allover her.

how do i handle this now.
please matured minds. criticisms are welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by dingbang(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2020
#EndSARS

11 Likes

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by crackhaus: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2020
They are already fücking, or they are going to start very soon – even your prayers will not prevent it.
The earlier you come to terms with this, the better for you.

Nor dey let woman matter disturb your peace of mind.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Freestainworld(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2020
take my advice or leave it, she's still in love with her so called ex, they are also seeing, probably spending time together,but she's a little confused because she doesn't want to suffer heartbreak from her ex like he did to her in the past, that is why she's still holding on to you, you are like an alternative partner where if A did not work, probably the B, which is you would, this is time to take the bull by the horn, don't deceive your self, just let her go, and be at peace with your life, you may lose completely at the end.

8 Likes

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by alex81(m): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Okafor's Law! grin. If u know, u know.

It will surely end in tears. Lol
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by duduade: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Ogbeni

Break up with her

Which kain stupid love.. Where una dey see all this kain immatured fish brain

You even risking your life travelling to north central.. You haven't been shot before abi

Move on with your life in Lagos.

She's a player... Not contented with you and is encouraging her Ex.. You are the one being played in this scenario.. Do not let her wash your head o..

Do the needful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by correctyourself(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2020
When you met her, she told you of her relationship, but you came and separate them, what you did to the guy then is what is happening to you now, be the judge.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by daddytime(m): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2020
From your narrative one could tell the kind of babe you are talking about here.

Damn...in this time and age, girl and boy go wake up, go market, buy material, sew up and down abi na uniform dem dey call am, come carry waka find studio, enter, begin pose to snap picture, lol.

A very very funny old-school moves which I will also love to relive someday.

Love strong sha

You dey from Lagos enter NC to see babe wey get her village boyfriend. What if anything happen to you for road nko?

I wonder how much you don spend for she and her guy too.

I pity you man.

#EndMumuism

7 Likes

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by mosdii(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Dem don even snap pre wedding pix sef with their uniform attire, they are only waiting for a sponsor (you).

Goodluck to you.....see this kind big handwriting on the wall and you are still here looking for advice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by mosdii(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2020
correctyourself:
When you met her, she told you of her relationship, but you came and separate them, what you did to the guy then is what is happening to you now, be the judge.

Thank you...girl tell you say she get boyfriend while not leave her and let her be. if you convince her, another guy will also convince her and she will leave you.

1 Like

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by chychy12(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Bro when u meet her first... She told you she was in a relationship, but as a guy way u be u wan separate them because you dey form loving u... She did photoshoot with the ex and put it on her wall... First sign....to cut the long story short.. Let go of her and move on with ur life.. There are lots of girls here in Lagos even on narialand self... But don't go and ask zzor out ooo... Dat one na marine... � ..

2 Likes

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Mrscarter(f): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2020
godfrey02:
please i need your advice. this is not my real account but an alternate one. matured minds please.
i am a young guy living in lagos. did my service in the north central. met a girl during my service year while at North central, asked her out and it took time before she accepted. was even thru with my service before she accepted to be in a relationship. stayed one year more even after my service, we were together, talk, visit her , she visits too but never spent a night. that i understand she is still living with her parents.
before we started dating she told me she was in a relationship, but some how some how i was able to win her heart.
2020, i moved to lagos for a new job and currently living in lagos, last month i went to visit her at her state (north central) spent some time with her before returning back to lagos.

now this is where i am worried, she told me her ex is allover her now and wants her back. (they are in same state.) what annoyed me most was when i saw a recent photo of her and her ex on her facebook profile. they both went to the studio for the photo-shoot. wearing same outfit. i was at work when i saw the photo on her wall, to be honest with you i was heart broken. but i just had to be strong. in the evening we chatted on whatsapp and i told her i love your new photoshoot. babe denied that she didnt do any photoshot. i just skipped the conversation
last night we were chatting again, and i tried to bring up the issue, thats when she now said she is sorry, she has offened me, that even if her parents get to find out what she did they will disown her and she will hang herself if i ever leave her, so i told her to tell me what she did,

she now open up that her ex has been allover her this few days and wants her back.
i feel unsafe in the relationship because of the distance. i am not there with her and i don;t know whats happening there.
i am about to end the relationship today so she could go back to her ex because i don;t want anything that will hurt me in the future. its still early now and i am willing to let go of the wasted time and resources.

we had a heated arguement sometime early this year because of this ex and she vowed never to see him again. but the promise and trust has been broken.
i know if you love someone you won't hurt them, but honestly speaking i am hurt by that photo and her statement that her ex wants her back and has been allover her.

If she had the photos dun n put am on her wall then she still has feelings for him.
She wants her cake n to eat it too undecided
Distance relationships are the hardest n U def need trust n determination for em to work n you don't have that trust for her n even if U try this issue will still sit in the back of Ur mind.
Tell her straight that U can't trust her n especially from her lying n the distance makes all that too much for your piece of mind. Be nice bout it but firm.
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Sonnobax15(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Guy,what goes around must surely come around..you know say you fvcked up big time,right ? via say you know say she never break up completely with her ex,but you still went ahead thinking say you be real nigga....
Even if you go ahead and wife her,that her ex go still dey lash her any time he wishes to....na you be the ex assistant boyfriend, confirm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Foodqueen(f): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2020
Look for this monicker " whatdowomenwant" and read up his story.
Enough said by me
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2020
godfrey02:

Bow out gracefully

Reasons:

1. You are young hence hustle, women will always be around
2. Long distance do not work
3. Easier for ex to have access to her
4. Communication and lack of affection due to distance
5. Trust issues

When I was young , I always loved doing one act, and couldn't imagine what life will be without that act, years after I detest that act and can't imagine what I saw in it. If you're smart you'll understand what I mean. wink
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Calm down and observe how things goes,,,,,,,,

Note in life don't try to force things,,let it happen naturallywink,,,,,,
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2020
You can go through my topic and see I had a similar issue with yours. Almost similar. Looking back now, although I acted foolishly in the past, here’s what I would have done differently:

1. Let go of her. Worrying over a girl who’s foolish enough not to let go of her ex is useless. Let go. You let go fast.

2. Immediately rebound with sex. Have plenty of sex in the week you let go with another girl.

1 Like

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Michelle55: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2020
See as woman take you dey play bet9ja. Egungun be careful..
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Uzomacharles: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2020
alex81:
Okafor's Law! grin. If u know, u know.
It will surely end in tears. Lol
explain Okafor law make I learn
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Uzomacharles: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Give that girl better dvck she go forget her ex
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by loswhite(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2020
godfrey02:

she told you she had a boyfriend and you went on to steal her heart...lol. now the owner is taking her heart back and you are getting annoyed....foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by adeniran22890: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
See as person take you dey play bet9ja. Egungun be caution..
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by 2dice01: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Michelle55:
See as woman take you dey play bet9ja. Egungun be careful..
I will carry the so called Ex

Straight win and
He is gonna marry the Bae and she will born twins grin
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
loswhite:
she told you she had a boyfriend and you went on to steal her heart...lol. now the owner is taking her heart back and you are getting annoyed....foolish boy

Can you imagine I no even see that part. OP so why you dey complain ? You fvcked yourself up.
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Michelle55: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
2dice01:
I will carry the so called Ex

Straight win and
He is gonna marry the Bae and she will born twins grin
LOL. I no dey. This one na straight winning and over 2.5, fit no work las las cheesy
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by 2dice01: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Michelle55:

LOL. I no dey. This one na straight winning and over 2.5, fit no work las las cheesy
If no work

I go give the Op handicap +3

You know the meaning
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Tomide007: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
She's dating the guy. Even after seeing them wear the same outfit u still think he's trying to come back? He probably never left sef.
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Michelle55: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
2dice01:
If no work

I go give the Op handicap +3

You know the meaning
LOL. Please don't kwarupt me oh.
Ayam innocent, alabi doesn't know my home address smiley
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by 2dice01: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Michelle55:

LOL. Please don't kwarupt me oh.
Ayam innocent, alabi doesn't know my home address smiley
Alabi gang

I see you my niggga
When you compile a good game tag me ..
Person fit Blow person pass Trumpet
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
godfrey02:

I hope you have already banged her

Don't be like Ozo!
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by WrittyWritter(f): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Better leave d relationship..she is keeping u as backup plan (backup boyfriend grin)..She probably still loves her ex but is scared of getting back with him 4 some reason..

But wait..u said dey did a photoshoot..are u sure dey even broke up..it is wen u came back to Lagos dat d ex is all over her..mad oo grin

She may be double dating and if dat is d case ur d side-boo��
Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by alex81(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Uzomacharles:

explain Okafor law make I learn

Say no more... wink

Okafor’s law

Have you ever wondered why Girls especially will always accept to be ''On gives by their 'EX'??
Have you ever wondered why married men and women still cannot resist that one guy they dated far back
in the uni??
Ladies and GentleBabes, i bring you...
okafor's law of Congodynamics or Knacking
C 1 P = C ∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was
shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly).
In other words, "....a woman once knacked,
can be reknacked..."

Just like we say "water finds its level"
Which is not exactly how Achimedes narrated his contemplation, of all things floatation .
In scientific circles, opinion is divided as to whether it is actually a law or just a hypothesis. There is a large body of evidence to suggest that it is a law but there are others who think it is merely a hypothesis and does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status),O(opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.

In lay-mans term what the above jargons simply mean is dat, A hole once drilled , drilled properly even when closed up can always be found and can be drilled forever'

if u have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in..), the belief is that u can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc..)

samyj2477

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? / I Just Need Advice If I'm Doing The Wrong Thing. / Have You Seen This Picture ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.