Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me (1718 Views)

My Ex All Over Me Again / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me by Edyice: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
[/b]i saw a recent photo of her and her ex on her facebook profile. they both went to the studio for the photo-shoot. wearing same outfit[b]

Uncle that Bea is either keeping both dude or she only want to have fun with you ...

Some lady love been FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS ( maybe thats where you fall in grin)

Good luck Sha cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fifty Shades Of Grey / I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help / If A Woman Is Playing Hard To Get, Walk Away- Wale Jana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.