Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,552 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Kid Infected With Corona - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kid Infected With Corona (274 Views)

Man With Corona Virus Slumbs In Lagos Nigeria VIDEO / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / How I Got Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kid Infected With Corona by Babsplanet: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2020
Watch kid been infected with corona
Just a pity that the kid don't know what hr is up to that he was even happy and smiling with others were crying
Watch via my instagram page
Click on the below link
[url][/url]https://www.instagram.com/p/B8BTxy8lc1G/?igshid=86z7r3bpen0p

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth Without Help In The Middle Of Lagos Infamous Traffic!! / Help: Is Something Wrong With Me Or What Can Be The Scientific Explanation? / Gonoria Or Goloriha I Don't Really Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.