Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,970 members, 7,938,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nigcomsat Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigcomsat Interview (9336 Views)

Nigcomsat (nigeria Communication Satellite) Vs Galaxy Backbone Limited. / Nigcomsat Is Recruiting / Nigerian Communication Satellite - Nigcomsat Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigcomsat Interview by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2007
@flinstone
bros, wht position did u apply 4? so that we kan knw whts up? whts ur friend's stage in the interview?
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by mus(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2007
flinstone How come no one has been invited to the second interview except your friend?are you really sure of your fact?
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2007
@mus
thanks for d Q

@flinstone
please tel us d position, this ur latest is a suprise to me.

hey guys, hz any of u guys being invitied for another interview since d one at abuja. cos i am confused lagos-abuja-lagos-abuja, while everthing abt nigcomsat is @ abuja. nigcomsat wz formerly handed over to nigeria last weekend with President Umaru being d key witness.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by tonerro1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2007
say fellas did they post notices for accountants ,please let me know i am intrested badly.e mail me [b]tonerro1@yahoo.com[/b]or call me 08036096884
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by dre901(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2007
Guys whats really happening. men i don tired.has anyone called yet to find out what is happening.thats if there is any no.
Yoddy wetin dey my guy.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by flintstone: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2007
hey guys,im beginning to get a bit tired of all d questions. i will never post anything im not sure of.
infact i called my friend and she was in abj. says the interview was in writen form and they were also told d salary grade they ll be placed on.that also that she and another guy were just d only two that were picked from d south, some two yoruba girls from d west and plenty hausas for all d positions they advertised. looks to me like they've made their choice. im ok with it and i think everyone should also make peace with it, move on.
one luv
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by yoddy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2007
Flintstone Thanx for d info, it has put our minds at rest, Dre, What's popping? I dey cool o!
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by dre901(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2007
Na whoa oo,
Dis country will neva get the best hands in any field. Well God dey. i guess it time to move on.
Yoddy i dey.Cheers all,
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by prizeless(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2007
Has any1 heard from NIGCOMSAT concerning interview results. pls call

Re: Nigcomsat Interview by deezzle(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2007
please how can i apply?
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by yoddy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2007
end of story,
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by Templa(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2011
Any idea what the pay. Package for contract staff engineer is?
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by unikprince(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
dre901:
Well d interview went well, i was asked what NIGCOMSAT is, what is a communication satellite and the services it offers. we were told to submit our cv and that was the bases used in asking us questions.i was also asked for what i did during my final year project and what am doing currently.generally, d interview was okay and i can only pray and hope i get a call from them again.during the advert, a total of 30 engineers are needed for the position.so am hoping that i get the job.we were also given some cash to aid with our transport back home.they tried oooh, so make e una help me pray oooh make i scale the interview.yoppy how did it go.i guess we must ave met. cheers all.
Hello bro please did u later get the job? If yes, please I want to know about their salary structure and other benefits of working there. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPOWER: Trying To Redeploy To Another State? Let’s Gather Here. / Reps Approve Third Class,pass Degree Holders For Employment / Benefits working with Daar Communcations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.